Tfw the just be yourself and just be confident meme really works

>tfw the just be yourself and just be confident meme really works

Please teach me how to be confident?

pirate this.

Confidence-being comfortable with who you are but always aspiring to be better person through hobbies, travel, and ascending the corporate ladder. Give little to no shit about the opinions of others, and not intimated by the opposite sex.

>tfw it only works if "yourself" is "chad"

Yep works 100% OP good thread

How long is the total runtime?

I'll let you in on a little secret. To be confident you must love yourself which most of us here don't do, we usually hate ourselves for various reasons.

>tfw just saw a genetic loser score two ladies in a bar simply because he was presentable, good haircut, and was funny and charismatic
that's where I learned the chad shit is a meme.

I'm a cold angry sadistic rapey 6'3 well built bastard with a giant penis.

Being myself and confident will end with me having to pay multiple women child support and a having to dodge regretful women and the occasional angry lesbian who claims I "quasi raped" her after her girlfriend lesbian buttbuddies find out, stealing a lot of stuff, and beating people half to death for percieved slights that my overly analytical autistic mind brews up.

What people really mean when they say "just be yourslef" is that you should stop being the loser yourself, kill him and just act like you are a new person who has confidence. This worked for me.

I was depressed for 2 years, thought to myself if I would like my female equivalent, came to the realization that I would never respect such a person and started the change.

>people need help with this in the first place

what a time to be alive

Is this shit legit? Or just another meme

can confirm is legit, why I'm suggesting it, retards?

I mean it is true. The guy on the right can probably land a 2/10 fattie if he builds up his confidence etc.

But he is 1/10 himself so I don't see the problem here? You get what you are worth but if you are autistic you may never find a girlfriend despite being good looking.

>just kill yourself and be confident
gud advice

>just be more confident bro
>she calls you out
>pins your greatest insecurity with a single sentence
>you crumple like a house of wet tissues

Well that was fun.

his problem isn't really the face, is that you can smell his virgin gamer actitude.

>6'3

You should learn to disregard the opinions of assholes and just not give a fuck.

As long as you own up to your past mistakes, that is.

Megaupload?

qbittorrent inner search function.
search "RSD audio" 2.5 GB

It does indeed, user. I don't know how I got into the mindset but I finally did.

Good luck to you, mate!

Maybe easy for you because you dont look like a fucking turd like I do

Bitch, I have man tits.

not really, seek the david deangelo dvds where he interviews genetic losers among his students who became alpha and score ladies.

legit