MOON INCOMING

Modum. Mark my words. 1 month from now

Other urls found in this thread:

modum.io
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was looking into this this morning looks really good. This is a good pick user

Do you know when it’s listed on an other exchange ?

I bought 2613 MOD last night. Made a post on Biz. I think this will be a very good pick. It is really flying under the radar, bit at the same time it's increasing in volume.

Is it only on ED?

Its only on ED right now. They said they are trying to get it on a few more exchanges right now. They are in talks now that the token sale is over.

Any idea of market cap and total coins? Looks goid 2 me

legit project I guess. needs a better exchange though.

Total coins I believe is around 30 Million. Not sure on the exact market cap but the supply with the price it should be around 15-20 million. So plenty room to grow. With this conceptual idea. I believe at the very least it should be a 200 mill market cap. So possible room for a 10x here.

Nice those are both low enough. Ether delta fkin sux. Tho better for a but now should pop once onnbittrex or binance.

Exactly, ED is complete shit, but snagging it now while its on one ass exchange is how you should play the game. Especially a good coin like this. I hope they can get on to the big name exchanges. Even for ED right now its doing pretty well.

Should be at 11mil mkt cap according to CMC.
Their presale alone raised $13mil lol..so its under ico price atm. and they are tight w IOTA and pretty active in conferences damn this is gold.

i can't believe it - I checked this coin out and its amazing buy at the moment.
~ A team that has a working product with ties it might be used by Swiss Post.
~ Already have a working product.
~ A token will increase in value giving you divedends.

I could go on more but its 1:00AM in Veeky Forums

Please look into this easy af to get awesome gains. Just hold it for six months.

I'm actually surprised anyone on this board posted a thread about this, all anyone ever does is shill pajeetcoins.

I posted a thread last night only got a few responses. Not many people have really looked into this or know of it since it just came out and was low key.

Thats I bought it off shitty ED. This is too good.

Have fun with your shit tier coins biz

where is it? This coin seems to go to be true

ED only right now. They are in talks and going to expand to more exchanges now that the token sale is over. I'm hoping they can get on some good ones. ED is awful but its worth picking up just for this coin alone.

Heavy shilling in this thread. Do the opposite of the biz circlejerk if you actually wanna make money

modum.io

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/modum/

This is the only thread, bro. If you want to talk about heavy shilling go to the 100 other Chainlink threads.

Every last ICOs did pretty bad on etherdelta last days

Enigma, Airswap, Req..

Why this one would suddenly moon ?

Thanks

maybe its got a fucking product that is being used by companies it is catering for unlike all those other ones which has not delievered yet.

Although airswap will go live in a couple of weeks!

Enigma also had a working product...

Doesn't mean shit, Kyber had 0 product and did x6.

hey op, if this 10x how can i send you love? I had read about this a while ago and completely forgot i wanted it after the huge summer crash.

Enigma fucked up their ico
Kyber had money skelly

In EU there is a regulation to monitor international shipments of medicinal products in order to guarantee that they are not exposed to unaccaptable temperature levels.

Relevant part of regulation:
"It is the responsibility of the supplying wholesale distributor to
protect medicinal products against breakage, adulteration and
theft, and to ensure that temperature conditions are maintained
within acceptable limits during transport.
Regardless of the mode of transport, it should be possible to
demonstrate that the medicines have not been exposed to
conditions that may compromise their quality and integrity."

Modum is a solid pick because they already have their own IoT sensors integrated with blockchain in order to write measured temperature levels to ledger which simply satisfies what regulatory says.

So it is 34% below ico price ?

30k MOD here, plan on buying 'til 50k

There is one seller with ~40eth that is selling below .003. Once he is taken care of, there is little resistance all the way up to .006.

These guys have inked a deal with huge pharma brand you all know (top 5) but wont be announced until things all line up for them with exchanges etc. Walton meanwhile has 200mill cap with no working product. lol

^That's insane. Yeah they already have a working prototype of the product. How long until this reaches Walton's market cap?

...also it's a Swiss company. A welcome change to so many icos from shitty countries.

i think this should be an easy 2x
the coin looks very good and has a low supply

Me again. Just wanted to say Walton has gone to the moon, but will companies trust them? Chinese known to fudge numbers, e.g. baby milk formula that made thousands sick. Swiss is known for making the most accurate time measurements in the world, they are like ROLEX. If you're a billion dollar company you gonna trust a Chinese yumcha brand like WTC or a Swiss brand/device like MODUM if they cost the same? Just my 4c

Besides shilling the product, we all know that no moon has ever been stopped by a coin being shit. It'll just take one whale (or a concentrated group buy) to 2x or 3x.

Looks like it'll need ~50k USD of fulfilling sell orders to get the upward momentum to sky rocket.

More like WTC-FUD, didnt got in on time?

WTC is also korean, Samsung, LG, Hyundai is used all over the world.

Their last hardware AMA (today) basically says, it will go to 20$ next month

impossible to prove that Im the OP.
But I am the OP.
Dont need any thanks. I hold 70k modum as well. I just wanted to test how Veeky Forums works and the effect it can cause.

Thats why I only used 1 sentence, as a test,

I wanted to put a whole post once it would be on a bigger exchange as than there is more liquidity and more chance for a pump. And I just wanted to test how it would work if it was only on Veeky Forums.

Now I accidently created attention for this coin before accumulating coins under ico price lol

whats the ico price?

$1usd