science.sciencemag.org/content/290/5497/1721.long
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26404366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zooz3jYd9Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26109578
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129159/
twin.sci-hub.cc/6a5be4767ff78c355bec444f0ae5d8d2/grundy2016.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648
dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/4889514/2943062.pdf)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16340654
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23021013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8120521
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904713/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15721501
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/433821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6142348
jn.nutrition.org/content/138/2/272.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you get cholesterol from food, your body produces less on it's own. Sort of like when you take HGH. Cholesterol also isn't that bad for you, if at all.

If eggs are healthy, how come I have to limit the amount I can eat when that is not the case with vegetables?

>If you get cholesterol from food, your body produces less on it's own.
But the feedback inhibition mechanisms aren't perfect, which causes the liver's (primary disposal site of dietary cholesterol) pool to expand, decreasing extracellular uptake and thereby increasing blood levels from the uncompensated intestinal output

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867415000793

>Cholesterol also isn't that bad for you, if at all.
At physiological concentrations. Cholesterol is toxic in excess. For example, similar to asbestos and uric acid, it can form crystals that damage cells

science.sciencemag.org/content/290/5497/1721.long

Look if air is so good for you why can you only breathe so much

I eat 4 every single day.

too much of anything is bad for you

>The evidence suggests that a diet including more eggs than is recommended (at least in some countries) may be used safely as part of a healthy diet in both the general population and for those at high risk of cardiovascular disease, those with established coronary heart disease, and those with T2DM. In conclusion, an approach focused on a person's entire dietary intake as opposed to specific foods or nutrients should be the heart of population nutrition guidelines.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26404366

>'evidence' consists of a bunch of weak outpatient trials without a control group done in fatties/diabetics who already have saturating quantities of cholesterol in enterohepatic recirculation, usually undergoing concurrent weight loss and epidemiology that doesn't consider substitution effects

No surprises here

>N.R.F., I.D.C. and T.P.M. have received research grants for other clinical trials funded by Australian Egg Corporation Limited
>T.P.M. acts as an advisory member to the Egg Nutrition Council

Here's a less retarded analysis from someone at the Institute of Medicine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004

vocaroo.com/i/s1Zooz3jYd9Q

Literally who recommends you limit your consumption of eggs

When I was 15, my mom invited my cousin over for a pool party for my birthday. She brought a friend, Christi. I immediately fell for her. She had auburn hair, hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. She was wearing a tiny bikini that showed off her perfect ass and her amazing tits.

We stayed in the pool for most of the day and Christi kept rubbing up against me. It was driving me absolutely crazy. I was so hard I felt like I was going to explode. With each "bump," she brushed my cock. I know she knew I had a hard on.

After about an hour of this, I couldn't take it any more. Then next time she tried it, I grabbed her hand, smiled, and put it down my bathing suit. She retracted in horror. Fucking cocktease.

I'd have none of this. I told my mom to go get us some snacks so we'd be alone. I pulled my shorts off, pushed Christi under the water, and forced my rock hard member into her agape mouth. I knew she couldn't breathe. I just kept mouthfucking her. And then she bit my cock. I jump out of the water and pull her out with me. Blood is dripping from the end of my dick. Fucking bitch.

I take her into the woods behind our house, throw her to the ground. I flip her over, rip off her bathing suit bottoms. She starts to scream. I smash her head in with a rock. And then I put my fist into her dead asshole. Reaming this hot little cunt's shithole was an awesome birthday present. I put my dick in her ass along with my hand. I jacked myself off in her ass. God, that was awesome. Her asshole ripped, but I figured she wasn't going to be using it for anything anymore so fuck it.

When I got done, I noticed that a crowd had formed. All the people from my party were standing around watching me anally violate this beautiful corpse. They just gathered around. Gather 'round the good stuff. Pizza Hut.

Your own link doesn't talk about any sort of numbers or studies

>Dietary cholesterol was not statistically significantly associated with any coronary artery disease (4 cohorts; no summary RR), ischemic stroke (4 cohorts; summary RR: 1.13; 95% CI: 0.99, 1.28), or hemorrhagic stroke (3 cohorts; summary RR: 1.09; 95% CI: 0.79, 1.50). Dietary cholesterol statistically significantly increased both serum total cholesterol (17 trials; net change: 11.2 mg/dL; 95% CI: 6.4, 15.9) and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (14 trials; net change: 6.7 mg/dL; 95% CI: 1.7, 11.7 mg/dL). Increases in LDL cholesterol were no longer statistically significant when intervention doses exceeded 900 mg/d. Dietary cholesterol also statistically significantly increased serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (13 trials; net change: 3.2 mg/dL; 95% CI: 0.9, 9.7 mg/dL) and the LDL to high-density lipoprotein ratio (5 trials; net change: 0.2; 95% CI: 0.0, 0.3). Dietary cholesterol did not statistically significantly change serum triglycerides or very-low-density lipoprotein concentrations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26109578
GET FUCKING REKT

Cool, I've had 6 for breakfast on a daily basis for the past 10 years or so

I too eat 6 to 10 a day. Nature's multivitamin.

I also eat a kilo of red meat a day. Fattiest cuts.

Eating fat and cholesterol isn't a problem. Eating sugar is. Triggers insulin. Pervasively high insulin causes inflammation. Cholesterol is elevated to effect repairs on arterial walls to deal with chronic inflammation.

Type 2 beetus is the body's immune system having enough of the destruction caused by constant free flowing insulin.

Cut the carbs/sugar and make friends with fat and cholesterol.

>If you get cholesterol from food, your body produces less on it's own.

It actually produces more

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129159/

>Your own link doesn't talk about any sort of numbers or studies
But it does. If you don't have access to the journal try

twin.sci-hub.cc/6a5be4767ff78c355bec444f0ae5d8d2/grundy2016.pdf

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26109578
So dietary cholesterol is an insignificant risk when you don't correct for dietary substitution (just like saturated fat ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648 dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/4889514/2943062.pdf) plus raises LDL-C and LDL-C:HDL-C with a ceiling effect. How is this supposed to be any less dumb than the previous post I responded to?

>Reviewed studies were heterogeneous and lacked the methodologic rigor to draw any conclusions regarding the effects of dietary cholesterol on CVD risk. Carefully adjusted and well-conducted cohort studies would be useful to identify the relative effects of dietary cholesterol on CVD risk.

Did you even read what you posted?

"Ironic shitposting" is just "shitposting". Pretending to be retarded is just being retarded.

That's lipoprotein not cholesterol though? Seems to be an older study from a time when VLDL metabolism was less understood so an increase in LDL-C production rate was attributed to an increase in synthesis of LDL rather than decreased VLDL and VLDL remnant clearance.

If people are worried about eating too much cholesterol, why don't you limit yourself to the safe amount (3 eggs a day) or less?

If you're eating more than 3 eggs a day, you're eating in excess anyway.

Sources of actual good studies to shoo away the retarded pseudoscience in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16340654
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23021013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8120521
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904713/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15721501
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/433821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6142348
jn.nutrition.org/content/138/2/272.long

Aside from the first which now markets eggs as having the carotenoid content of 1.53 grams of spinach and some hand-waving about LDL size which is not an independent marker, what makes any of those "good studies" when they suffer all the usual flaws already pointed out ITT?

Literally your doctor

Not an argument.

False equivalence.

Can you dumb this down pls

Had 3 eggs with my breakfast every weekday for the past 5 years

i eat 6 scrambled eggs at a time whenever i make eggs (which is a several-times-a-week-occurrence)

how fucked am i