So I had coss in my wallet on their website during the snapshot...

So I had coss in my wallet on their website during the snapshot. I thought if you had coins youd get free coins for just holding coss? I still have nothing new since the Sunday? Whats up

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Credit has traditionally taken about 2 days to be calculated. You should see something happen today.

The snapshot is Sunday. Payout is later in the week.

Thanks fags

why is this shitcoin going down reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They fucked everyone with the dao. Unless you own $20k or more coss the gas fee to distribute the dividends is more than the dividends you earn. And you have to pay the gas on every single shitcoin. I.e. you will never even break even on the majority of coins.

should i sell? i bought this shitcoin at 67k and can't hold this shit anymore with all the other alts mooning

Yes.

can some whale pump this shit?

Just convert the alts to coss? The transaction fee is only 0.002 eth. That's about 60 cents

Meant convert to eth

They're busy accumulating K U C O I N

Just let them stack a while before converting... Not rocket science.

Yea but you have to pay that gas fee for each alt you want to convert. Its best to just keep saving the dividends and then convert to eth once you have a decent amount.

Whales are accumulating. A 120 eth sell wall appeared at .00035 until challenged, then it moved to .00040. Seems the accumulation range is 0.0003 - 0.00045. Been like this since Sunday.

I've got some catch orders in the 0.0003-0.00035 range. Just hoping people actually drop for that low.

i already have my bags, i just want the pump

Converting to eth is free. You only need to pay the fee to move it from the DAO to your wallet

Weakhands are slowing down, so it'll probably start in a few days. I predict a big spike will come around before this Sunday's cut.

that nigger Rune said some Korean exchanges were adding Coss in October

i just want to get even, kucuoin is literally cucking coss right now

Well Kucoin actually just pays you the dividend they said they would so...

> kucoin is literally cucking coss right now
Kucoin market cap is over 10x higher than COSS. Both bang-for-buck and growth potential wise coss is prime compared to kucoin.

I hold both as a hedge 50/50 but about to switch kucoin to COSS because it's an ATH.

this

Damn, we need COSS to up the volume though.

Kucoin just got listed on CMC and it is mooning hard due to volume.

COSS saw 3x the current volume when SUB got listed a week before Binance, but they changed course to get the DAO up and running. All we're waiting on is a nice ICO or two. It's gonna take off again as soon as soon as that happens.

For me only certain tokens can be converted to ETH tho. The other coins say "distribute" and I have to pay the gas to move it to my Coss wallet or external wallet. No option to convert to Eth.

BNT, EOS, KNC, QTUM, SNM, STX, SUB all say "distibute" and won't let me convert to ETH.

Yeah I've been watching that whale for the past week, it's infuriating. He's not even trying to hide it, easily the most heavy handed manipulation I've ever seen but it still works sadly.

It didn't crash due to the btc wallet flight, and didn't moon on the altcoin infusion. That's evidence that whales have coss on lockdown. It's no wonder though, as this will 20-30x due to the dividends.

>this will 20-30x due to the dividends
Closer to 45x at this valuation.
medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea

yup I think 20x is almost guaranteed and 30-40x is actually possible. market cap can support it. just needs the COSS team to deliver big, needs to be first exchange to list some coins and draw in volume

1 or 2 good ICOs would do it

kucoin making money while i sit here with my coss bags

Unload those bags then. The sooner the whales stock up, the sooner coss will be uncapped.

i like getting kuc'd

50/50 in both is the way to go for the long term, but, desu Kucoin should be worth a lot more than Coss if their dividend payout is this much better. Unless Coss somehow just gets shitloads more trade volume and Kucoin doesn't for whatever reason.

Yeah I am not sure how coss is going to get anywhere near kucoin though. ku has over 1m daily volume without even including its biggest volume coin!

Coss is 1/10th the market cap, so the platform only needs 1/10th the volume to pay out the same. (100m volume on Kucoin would only need 10m on coss)

That ignores the fact that the merchant gateway revenue for coss is also paid out to token holders.

Above everything else that's been said, at least COSS is not a security so chances of it getting wrecked are very slim.

Ah, I forgot the merchant gateway.

It's on the dashboard not the wallets