Adolf Hitler

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbGge7C6IOI&t=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That Hitler is pretty much the second most well known figure on the planet next to Jesus Christ.

>smoloko.com

>The part in the middle of that quote where he said that Hitler was a menace to world peace is left out
Really makes you think.

Oh come on man fuck of man he dosnt just mean that he will become famous you imbecil.
EMERGE FROM THE HATRED THAT SURROUNDS HIM NOW AS ONE OF THE MOST SIGINIFCANT FIGURES WHO EVER LIVED

>After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.
You are so naive (or dishonest).

How is Hitler not one of the most significant figures who ever lived?

This.

How do we blame WW2 and Hitler on the s*rbs so he isn't so famous?

because he had the best of intentions to start and thats forgotten thanks to his numerous tactical and logistical fuck ups as well as living in an age of heavy propaganda. If hitler was right or wrong doesnt matter anymore, anyone of any importance at that time is long dead.

>best of intentions
>somehow exonerates him from wrongdoing

>That Hitler is pretty much the second most well
>known figure on the planet next to Jesus Christ.

The Beatles 1st. Adolf Hitler 3rd.

"Some faggots on the internet are going to be obsessing about this evil dictator in a few decades."

meme.

60's was a period when the war propaganda image of hitler had already faded but the anti-white holocaust industry hadnt fully kicked into gear yet.

1. The Beatles
2. Prophet Muhammad
3. Adolf Hitler
4. Lord Jesus Christ

Right?

>Smoloko

at last i truly see...

>Propaganda
Yeah, starting the bloodiest war in human history and along the way committing genocide, war crimes, and wanton slaughter with no regard for human life at all had nothing to do with it.

>written before the full extent of Nazi atrocities came to light

World peace is overrated anyway.

Why did Hitler ask for peace 90,000 times?

He didn't

Hitler's peace offers were not worth the paper they were written on.

Only in the West. In Pakistan they have clothing stores named after him and only know that he was “a strict German general” and that his name “means something awkward” in Europe

significant=/=beloved you brianlet

Neither were Stalin's.

When you break 180,000 treaties, don't be surprised when your words have no merit to others.

Sure I bet Hitler was planning to sneak his way across the Channel during peacetime.

What does that have to do with him being untrustworthy?

The point is the pointless of the conflict between Britain and Germany.

Elaborate on how a German hegemony over Europe would be in Britain's national-interest.

Yes, and?

The price of preventing it would be too great and would result in the dismantlement of the empire.

That is all.

Do you have a source showcasing that had it not been for WW2, all the separatist and nationalist movements in British colonies would've been stopped?

It also increased Britain's reliance on America.

That's nice, now answer the original question you were replying to

Britain would have been in a less compromising position if it hadn't been exhausted after the fact.

How so? Germany would have been even stronger and could have used their influence to support those nationalist movements in the colonies.

I asked for a source about no involvement = prevention of nationalist and indepenence movements in colonies, thus no dismantlement of the empire, can you provide one?

Why does /pol/ rely on fake quotes all the time?

>Oh come on man fuck of man he dosnt just mean that he will become famous you imbecil.

>AS ONE OF THE MOST SIGINIFCANT FIGURES WHO EVER LIVED
Significance as in historical figure.

ty

They would have to consolidate themselves first off. It's not like they would be ready and set to go afterwards.
They would not be preventable but Britain would be stronger to face it.

>Peace pls...but I'm keeping all the shit I annexed and I will definitely continue annexing countries as soon as you disarm.
One cheeky cunt

The word "famous" has a positive connotation that people do not like to attribute to Hitler.

> vulgar Kantian logic of "It's okay if it was well intentioned"

Why do I feel you don't apply this logic to Communists?

Tip me if you want but...
I think in coming years fame as a word will have more negative connotations. Consider the people who are famed now, I think people will sour on the modern concept of fame soon.
Wishful thinking probably.

Don't we have the word "infamous" for that?

And what happened to relations between the Allies and Soviets as soon as the Nazis were defeated?

It's almost like they're not actually interested in the truth but in making their cult and it's chief deity look more appealing...

The point is neither party involved saw the peace as binding, between Hitler and Stalin I mean and people such a big deal over broken treaties when it's just politics.
I swear 10% of all posts on Veeky Forums are this same repeat.

*and people make

>start war with intention of wiping out the entire slavic group
>he had the best of intentions he dindu nuffin

He probably knew of Agenda 21 when he said that.

>The Founding Fathers were unashamedly fascist
wat

He means it in a metaphysical way.

u.s. was never an ethnostate.

>Cultural Marxism
This meme needs to fucking die already.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbGge7C6IOI&t=1m

(((You)))

all quotes are REAL if you just pic them i a picture

for example

>everyone who disagrees with me is Jewish
>and every Jew is BAD!!!

Weren't there some fake quotes /pol/ made up about Patton and that he got killed by some Jewish conspiracy even though he was the one that dragged Eisenhower to a concentration camp.

fukken saved

>This damage control
No one is falling for it

you don't speak for anyone but yourself

stop confusing /pol/ and Veeky Forums
here, I'll help you

Pathetic samefag. Go back to >>>/reddit/

try again sweetie

Eat my dick autistic tinfoil hat larper

Everyone that just replied to you regurgitated propaganda from 70 years ago lmao holy shit the state of this board

Sure thing rabbi

Good goy
>Larper

This is what cucks think

>Veeky Forums still thinks Hitler was the bad guy

>cucks
>goy

HALVED