Current gf is a virgin, I am not

Current gf is a virgin, I am not.
She wants to wait until marriage.
I'm not getting married for another 2-3 years.

Is it worth it?

post her feet pics I'll decide

Should you be abstinent?
Should you see marriage as a commitment to one person before God?
Yes to both

nah

Well for me sex has never been a priority. I want to be further in my career before getting married. It also lowers stress when I don't have it a lot, (pregnancy scares, etc)

yes

Assuming she is religious, you need to look at it from a perspective outside abstaining from sex for 3 years. If she's this hardcore, she probably has other religious beliefs, is this the type of person and principals you want in your life forever?

If yes, then wait. If no, then move on.

Why no?
Why yes?

no
/thread

>current gf is a virgin
>why yes?
is that even a question?

The biggest stress reliever I've ever known, including drugs, is nutting bareback in a girl using birth control.

2-3 years is too long for me but if it's not a big deal go for it.

Just another heads up - girls who are over 18 and a virgin are usually either damaged or boring.

We're both over 20 and we both lift as well. She has a strong sexual drive and we do other things as well... except sex.

>Just another heads up - girls who are over 18 and a virgin are usually either damaged or boring.
Can confirm. My gf is 18, virgin, and all topics that she can support are limited to school and history (because she studies it).

>tfw youve taken 3 virginities including current gf

How big is her penis?

sick blog post bro, also the longer you guys are together the more you'll inch and inch towards sex. You'll be playing "just the tip" and other things like that for a bit then eventually just fuck. Source: my ex gf

Are you me?

LMAO NO

If she said that I would immediately stop talking to her, when sloots say that on tinder DROPPED

>is pure
>is being faithful to her future husband
>doesn't claim to know things outside of her own expertise
>her shitstain bf would rather some degenerate trash

i would personally cause i dont really care about having sex that much as long as she does other stuff lol if not that's crazy. i would prefer to have a good handjob or maybe a blowjob then sex sometimes but it might be because i havent been with girls good at sex or something idek

do it if you really like her :)

op isn't realizing people saying no are with no gf or joules they can't find a pure girl, or you are retarded and rather find a kardashian? or you're 18

If you want a pure wife then yeah, its worth it
If you just want to get your rocks off then no.

See how it goes. You could be onto something special with a girl like that, or maybe she's not for you. Love is a lot more important than sex.

I'm going to say no, it isn't worth it.

Now, this advice isn't necessarily universally applicable, and this might not be entirely relevant to you and your gf OP.

Sex is a large part of most relationships, larger than most people realise or are willing to admit. Sex is irrelevant for some people and there relationships (this could be you op), but generally thats not the case.

You'll quickly find op that 2-3 years will turn into 1 or 2 as you get desperate to fuck. Its why religious people marry before 24.

They're also miserable as fuck later into the marriage, because they rush into things way too soon (and they don't live together first).

I think its fine OP, as long as you don't rush into a lifelong commitment just for a fuck.

>She wants to wait until marriage
with you

Hell fucking no.

Lol no.

Try b4 u buy.

This is bait. Not even the most beta dudes would fall for this...

...right?

Try to convince her to do anal

Best of both worlds.

Otherwise if you have similar values it might be worth trying

lol you faggot

>guys try to say "oh yeah girls are worth more than just sex"
>"dude having a girlfriend isnt just about sex, it's about having someone who cares about you, the companionship, etc"

>girl doesn't want to have sex
>FUCKING DUMP HER

never change

where'd you find a girl like her?
Even the christian girls I know have lost their v-cards and are banging weekly.

I want to find a nice qt to settle down with like you, such a pure-fu

>pizza is more than just the bread
>there's sauce and toppings and all kinds of flavors and styles

>some nigga tries to serve you tomato sauce with cheese on it and charge you the same price as a nice pizza
>tells u the bread will be ready in a few years but you can't order anywhere else until then
>leave store
>get called pizza-ist pig

leave your stupid ass pizza = relationship analogies at the door

just admit that women are only good for sex and that trying to have any kind of relationship with them (friendship, girlfriend, etc) without sex is worthless

that's what I was saying, a ''''girlfriend'''' without sex is like eating that nigga's ''''pizza'''''

you'd have to be a complete idiot to do something like that. now friendship is good because you can meet their other friends who have vaginas through their extended vaginasphere

How do you know she is a virgin I have seen it is big business to fake this B's among middle East types to ensure a valuable marriage. Besides great she makes you wait a few years what if she turns into a mess after you marry her? What now as soon as you touch her she starts getting pregnant

LOL girls dont know what they want. Start your sexual advances lightly. once you finger her really good several times shes want your dick. Just be patient faggot. Now girl can hold off dick if their getting thier bean multiple times a week.

> and they don't live together first

THIS is my problem. She is religious and won't move in before marriage. Now I am religious too.. but there's no way I'm going to move in with someone cold turkey.. no fucking way. I can't even stay in places with my friends for periods of time. Thanks for the advice.

I wish I could say it were b8

>turn into a mess
Do you mean emotionally or like.. she gets fat lmao?

Both my gf and I of two years were virgins at 24 years old, both of us wanted to wait until marriage...

...we lasted seven months before humping like rabbits; albeit, I'm mostly to blame for the advancements. If you don't think she's worth waiting for and you're not prepared to be abstinent for X amount of years, then bail now before investing months to years of time only to cheat and break up. In the end you only wasted BOTH your and her time.

>try b4 you by

And once everybody has followed that advice, there will be no more new cars–only previously owned with tons of mechanical issues from wear and tear...

Are these "christian" women at least banging their bfs, or having hookups?

You need to live with her consistently, i.e move in together, first. There's no way you can marry someone without knowing how you guys get a long for extended periods of time. If you move in and everything is fine then yeah go ahead and wait as long as she's satisfying you other ways (hands and mouth at least).

holy fucking lol at marrying a virgin

>literally have to train her over years how to ride dick properly
>no matter if she likes it or hates it, she will eventually get bored of your dick and curious about other dicks

OP here, she won't move in together until marriage. She is very supportive now and understands my concerns, but hasn't changed and I don't think she will (about moving in or sex)

> implying virgins haven't done anything else besides sex in their lives

If she isn't 10/10 and you both aren't where you need to be for career purposes then I'd dump her. Sex is apart of any normal relationship. CAn you imagine marrying her and finding out she can't fuck very well or worse she has a much different libido than you? This waiting before marriage thing is pretty outdated if she is super religious and you're not thats another problem. You want to be on the same page about these things man.

/this

Well I was brought up religious but I am super moderate about my religion. She is pretty extreme about it. I'm not sure why she wants to wait, but it's something she wants to do.

It's the moving in together after marriage that scares me. To be honest, she is a 8-10/10.. very stunning. Career wise we are both about to graduate college.. she doesn't really know what she wants to do.. I know exactly what I want to do and where I want to go, however, I won't get married until we live together for at least a month or two.

Christian then I'm assuming. Tell her these words "We're not equally yoked, so why then do you pursue me yet hold tightly to other aspects of your faith?"

Should I tell her now I won't get married until I live together with someone before marriage?

What does that even mean, "I'm moderate religious"? You put a scale on it from poor to extreme, do you think the degree to which someone is religious means anything in the Kingdom? Either you belong to Him and follow him, or you don't and follow the deceiver and his ways.

She is immature in her faith to be chasing a lukewarm "Christian", which God says he will spew like vomit from his mouth on the day of judgement. Start asking yourself whether or not you believe bro, and act upon it.

Lmfao shut the fuck up bro you sound like an idiot.

Christians are the biggest cucks of them all.

It's not that they are cucks, just imbeciles like use big words to sound intelligent and talk down to everyone else who isn't "on their level", that of which is actually low.

>other things... except sex

Like what?
>oral SEX
>anal SEX
>manual SEX (aka, handies)

Let me guess, one or both of you identify as christian.

As long as she puts your plonker in her hands and mouth, I think you could probably last it out. If not - to the hills, sir. At speed.

Give it a year, see how it goes. She'll probably give up after 6 months if you play your cards right.

>Is it worth it?
It depends on how much you masturbate, I've become so good at it that orgasms from sex aren't that special to me.

>christian
Hah, I nailed it

>thx, ex-christian

Yeah but not all christians fit the stereotype..

These

convince her to have sex before marriage, or kindly explain to her why you are leaving, then leave. pretty simple stuff OP

ALSO NICE Veeky Forums RELATED THREAD

You're going to get cucked m8.

most are doing their bf's, only one I know did hookups
the thing is, they break up with their bf's after a year and a bit so, like cmon.

it's not worth it obviously. maybe if you have 2 years worth of blowjobs and anal

It's a pretty risky game. I'll say that much.
But so is life.

No. Move on.

No. Would you buy a car without taking it for a test drive first?

If she wants to wait, you're not going to have much of a sex life after getting married either.

>wait two years without sex
>she dumps you
>end up not fucking any girls because a "friend" asked you not to

Your call

Mah nigga I was just about to post exactly that first sentence.

I would if it was brand new and I've test driven the same year and model before.

sex and sexual compatibility is an important part of a healthy relationship. Waiting till marriage is an outdated way of thinking where sex was viewed as sinful.

>Current gf is a virgin

no sex yet = not your girlfriend yet

you shouldn't marry anyone you haven't been living together with at least a year

that's when your relationship has been through a few ups and downs

If you can wait that long without sex in a relastionship, you are a stronger man than i.

You already know your life is over after you get married.

Dude no of course it's not worth it. What re you even asking this. You're a man in his twenties willingly giving up sex for years in exchange for a girl you can only hope to be sexually compatible with.

no.

/pol/ is probably gonna leak and tell you that you need to get married to be happy but the fact is that most marriages go down the shitter and /pol/tards aren't old enough to have experienced divorce yet.

but if you want lawyers to take half of your things when your wife cucks you for chaddius then by all means

no

>fact is that most marriages go down the shitter
Yeah because premaritial sluts are postmaritial sluts

Sorry to say this dude, but it really doesn't sound like you deserve her.
I mean, that's her choice, if she's going to forgive you for not waiting.
But most of what you've said in the thread just makes you seem like a pretty mediocre person who isn't ready to give themselves to marriage.

This guy has it right.

and as usual, how is this in any way Veeky Forums related?

Deus vult that you kill yourself

op I am going through he exact same thing as you except im atheist and my gf is a strict pentecostal. Getting her to kiss me was hard as hell at first, she was trying to save her lips for marriage. But so far i think shes worth it. She makes me lunch everyday ever since we dated and even counts the calories. She even asks for my permisision to hang out with guy friends. Even tho shes super conservative shes a qt. It depends on you if its worth it

>u don fuk ere thin u see nigga u gay? haha lol

I can't answer this for you. It's probably a bad move since it wasn't your idea and it's setting the precedent that she gets to unilaterally make big decisions for you both as a couple.

But if you don't care that much about sex (first get your test checked) then it's a great way to build a genuine relationship and not think you love a girl cause she makes you feel good with great sex.

do you sleep sometimes naked together?
did she ever blew you in public?
do you sext regularly when away form each other?

if answer to any of those is 'no' i would do 360 and moonwalk away, but that's me

also just do anal? it's fun to i guess

>we aren't going to have sex because religion but you can go ahead and fuck every other hole because god doesn't know about mouth and butt stuff

people who are "religious" but do this kind of shit really anger me.

Aside from that, is she a good person? Do you love her? Could you see yourself growing old together?

>"just the tip"
lel this

Rabbis daughters always take it in the ass I love the young Jews they made my teenage years worth living

kek, v nice larp x--D

well losing virginity can be an important moment for some, it doesn't have to be religious. also are there even quotes in the bible about handjobs? i mean 17 years old guy is going to fap or come in his sleep anyway so... and its a nice intimate thing between two people that care about each other

anyway
Dear OP,
IMO you played yourself: honestly pushing for sex is the most natural thing for a male but you gave up/made a big deal about it. Just get her really aroused and push boundaries every time you can - if you both really like each other she will never in a thousand years regret anything that would happen between two of you. Fags here will be like 'hurr respect her devotion durr'
but that's bullshit, even if you're religious. For one marriage doesn't even exist in a form it once did and it's meaning is different, also just fucking look at the church - advocating 'natural' contraception is sooo retarded, it's like 'okey, if you haaave to fuck but rly dont want kids then do it in this weirdest way possible or were gonna get mad', holy shit why just dont use condoms reee. 95% of religious people today are irl /mlp/ or something.

drink bleach hedonist.

If she is a fit chick and has a high sex drive, I got bad news for you breh...

Me and my ex wife waited until marriage. We was in a relationshit our whole teenage and early adult life. Waited 7 years. Shit was literally painfull. We did everything else but no intercourse. At wedding night, when time finally came. My dick was way too big there was like no chance in anyway i could penetrate her. We broke up after a week.

fake n gay.

>are there even quotes in the bible about handjobs?
not handjobs specifically, but The Bible has a story where a man "spilled his seed on the ground" as to avoid impregnating a woman, and God killed him for this. It is unclear whether God killed him because he disobeyed Judah, or simply for wasting his sperm. This is where the Catholic stuff about birth control comes from I think. I don't put much stock in the old testament, but if you do God probably doesn't want you doing anything other than vaginal sex with the purpose of procreating not feeling good.

The Truth, that enlightened Christians know, is that to lust after a woman in your mind is to have already committed adultery in your heart. Jesus taught us that thoughts are just as important as actions, since every action is preceded by a thought. So to abstain from intercourse for religious reasons, but to fantasize about it, is the same as actually having sex in Jesus' eyes. To fantasize about banging your friends wife, but then say to yourself "I haven't done anything wrong because I've never acted on it" is a fallacy in Jesus' eyes.

And remember: If we choose to base our lives and our happiness on the temporary pleasures of the flesh, then those pleasures are the god we worship.

>advocating 'natural' contraception is sooo retarded, it's like 'okey, if you haaave to fuck but rly dont want kids then do it in this weirdest way possible or were gonna get mad', holy shit why just dont use condoms reee. 95% of religious people today are irl /mlp/ or something.

Bro, chill. I'm as Bible thumping as they come; Baptist Christian, and while some denominations/churches believe that nonsense, we don't believe it is spoken against anywhere in the Bible (obviously indirectly). So what if some believers have these strange contrived beliefs they've created and pushed, doesn't reflect the Bible's truth. If you find a wacky church that believes wacky things (Catholics for example), find a different church that teaches true doctrine.

Sex within marriage is a beautiful gift and Saint Paul advocated that spouses never withhold their bodies from one another, to have sex and have it often (1 Corinthians Chapter 7). Sex in it's entirety and everything involving sexual pleasures is a right between spouses, and implantation preventing contraceptives are just as natural as the "pull out method"; condoms, birth control, day after pill, whatever... what makes them "bad" or "sinful"? There is no argument for it Biblically.

The argument ends like this; Paul said to not withhold sex from one another, to get together as often as necessary. Pulling out was and still is a form of "birth control" (albeit, an unreliable form). So if birth control is sinful, then you must plant your seed inside your wife every time you enter her. Meaning, you could potentially have as many children as you have sex over the entire course of marriage. We know that's not the case, we know that's not practical, and we know that's not God's intent.

What Christians UNIVERSALLY believe is sinful as made evident and clear by scripture is any form of abortion; that is, anything involving the termination of a life after conception.

>The Bible has a story where a man "spilled his seed on the ground" as to avoid impregnating a woman, and God killed him for this

>"the account of Judah's sons Er and Onan. Er married a woman named Tamar, but he was wicked and the Lord put him to death, leaving Tamar with no husband or children. Tamar was given in marriage to Er's brother, Onan, in accordance with the law of levirate marriage in Deuteronomy 25:5-6. Onan did not want to split his inheritance with any child that he might produce on his brother's behalf, so he practiced the oldest form of birth control, withdrawal. Genesis 38:10 says, “What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so He put him to death also.” Onan's motivation was selfish; he used Tamar for his own pleasure, but refused to perform his legal duty of creating an heir for his deceased brother. This passage is often used as evidence that God does not approve of birth control. However, it was not the act of contraception that caused the Lord to put Onan to death; it was Onan’s selfish motives behind the action. Therefore, we can find no biblical admonition against the use of birth control in and of itself."

seconded

That's more or less what I said and that's just someone's interpretation of the text. Read what is actually written in The Bible and interpret your own meaning from it.