ITT: Things that instantly make you 100% sure someone is retarded

ITT: Things that instantly make you 100% sure someone is retarded.

>he's doing behind the neck exercises

BYE SHOULDERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiV6-UEyfO8
youtube.com/watch?v=vLoAGr8OUwA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12423182
image.aausports.org/sports/powerlifting/06_lateral_sm_analysis.pdf
ptonthenet.com/articles/biomechanics-of-the-lat-pulldown-4018
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8
youtube.com/watch?v=OZc6J89b1-E
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095254614000106
t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-shoulders-and-trap-exercises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he posts a thread on Veeky Forums

>He warms up with my max
>he uses expensive syringes

>he does pullups in the power cage

youtube.com/watch?v=tiV6-UEyfO8

>ITT: Things that instantly make you 100% sure someone is retarded.

He goes to the gym

>her posts a reply on Veeky Forums
Wait, wat

>he wears basketball shorts

FECK YOU THERE'S A PULLUP BAR BUILT INTO IT FOR A REASON

hey thats me

sry

>he squats in the pull-up cage

>he stares at himself in the mirror between sets

cant help staring gotta figure out where my extra chromosomes are coming from

>that guy that benches like a virgin

what should I wear?!?!

Klokov presses are GOAT for traps and delts. Youre missing out faggot

>he takes protein powder

you mean asking for a spot?

>Doesn't squat ass to grass

Seriously this fucking board and it's hated of basketball shorts. Fuck'em user, wear your basketball shorts, they're all homos anyway.

>he takes pre-workout
>he drinks protein powder shakes
Just have a cup of coffee and eat for God's sake

>That guy who uses his iPhone calculator to count the weight he adds to the bar

>tfw the only bar with grips that feel good for me is the half rack/platform
>tfw doing chins at the most specialized rack
I'm a monster

Fack you, I was a noob and bad at arithmetic

A suit.

Don't listen to these dyel faggots. There is literally nothing else you can wear.

>he does ass to grass but nobody can tell since his calves are micro

the real retards, i mean why bother?

Delete this.

That is what I thought...
Thanks bro

y-you too...

how about you try bettering your number sense by doing mental arithmetic? It is a pretty useful skill imo.

this was meant for the gym is literally counting by 10s, 5s, and 45s. Learn to count faggot.

holy shit how autistic can you be

>he cant count/add by 5's

>doing leg presses in a machine
>squatting in a Smith machine
>preacher curls on a machine
>bodyweight routine in gym
>workout with a tsunami bar

What the fuck is wrong with behind the neck exercises? Maybe you just have the shoulders of an 80 year old woman with osteoporosis

Work on shoulder mobility everyone ffs

>using a tsunami bar with the spear attachment

Holy shit how are you morons so bad at math

I thought I was retarded for getting a C in calculus, I guess I was ahead of the curve for even taking a math class that goes beyond basic algebra

>Holy shit how are you morons so bad at math

Not as bad as you are at reading comprehension

>C in calculus

lol, probably wasn't even multi-variable

wearing a cap indoor

>that guy who was swimming on a bench with dumbbells and dropping the weights everywhere when he was done
>he wore the same green shirt everyday

>doing leg presses in a machine
How else are you supposed to do leg presses?

>Squatting in the curl rack

youtube.com/watch?v=vLoAGr8OUwA

>counting the weight of the bar into your numbers

Nah, just be safe when doing so.
This. Behind the neck press has been amazing for me; I just start with the bar on my traps like I was going to squat. If I have to set it down hard at all, my shoulders are in a comfortable position and my traps absorb the shock

t. American

What are sweatpants?
Fucking uncultivated retards

kek

posting no tfw no gf threads
heres a course of action diagram for you retards
>ask out
>if she enjoys see A, if not see B, if confused see C
>A: ask out
>B: go away
>C: kill yourself

>slams 30 lb dumbbells on the ground after pressing
i'l give you a passive aggressive stare and not say anything like a little bitch

>He thinks tight hamstrings are the reason for butt wink

no muscles

You don't ever do leg presses.

To work out your legs, try a squat.

To the gym? Oh i dont know how about GYM SHORTS

are you actually fucking retarded

But aren't they the same thing???

>he lifts when it's all about HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME and TAINT

>he brings a gallon jug of water with him and sips it between sets

i think gym shorts have pockets while basketball shorts dont

im crying

Now I know why I injured my left shoulder so bad

>that guy who is a DYEL and is squatting 1pl8 yet is still autismally writing down notes in his fitness journal between every set
>he thinks he's going to write a popular fitness book

Are you trying to say you shouldn't track your lifts until you're doing 2pl8 or something
That's fucking stupid, let people have their fitness journals.

I know this is b8 but I'm twice your size and my standby shoulder assistance is btn strict and push press

Cross fit is best

>that guy who doesnt take steroids

>ITT: Things that instantly make you 100% sure someone has shit shoulder mobility and propably can't even bench press 3pl8
>>He's not doing behind the neck work.

Like a real man

you can teach calculus to 5 year olds, you aren't special for knowing it

>trump pic
>weighs 485lbs
Everything checks out.

It's a better workout if you do it in front of your neck
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12423182
>performance of the lat pull-down exercise using the WGA (wide grip anterior , in front of neck) hand position produces greater muscle activity in the LD (latissimus dorsi)
image.aausports.org/sports/powerlifting/06_lateral_sm_analysis.pdf
>Rear deltoid activity was higher for
all three front movements than for the behind the neck variation
And it can kinda mess you up
ptonthenet.com/articles/biomechanics-of-the-lat-pulldown-4018
>A forward head posture can promote muscular tightness of several large neck muscles.
>A forward head posture has also been implicated in neck injury and even headaches.
>a behind-the-neck lat pulldown may cause greater stress to the shoulder capsule and ligaments.

These are all about lat pulldowns. I was talking about ohp behind neck.
I don't like/do behind neck lat pulldowns.

>HURRR DURR WHY IS BEHIND NECK BAD ME NO UNDERSTAND

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8

Research everything you do you disgusting fucking faggot.

Now argue against it anyway and continue fucking your body up because you're a stubborn bitch.

>he thinks apostrophes are used to pluralize numbers
Sounds like you're the one who needs some brain gains, dummy.

>everyone has the exact same joints, muscle tension, muscle size and mobility
>studies done on 10 fucking subjects prove that everyone cannot do shit behind their necks
>decades of soviet training research is proven false by Signorile JF, Zink AJ and Szwed SP.

>Now argue against it anyway and continue fucking your body up because you're a stubborn bitch.

Thanks for proving me right!

You know you can jump off a bridge, right? Not everyone dies on impact :)

>he wears gym shorts to basketball

Boris Sheiko says otherwise, but I suppose you know better than a world class coach with 9 IPF world champions that have won 40 gold medals

Behind the neck shoulder presses are ok if you're doing them with a very wide grip. Check out Pudzianowski here:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZc6J89b1-E

>>workout with a tsunami bar

Pleb hater detected

this seems like a very effective excercise. i can already feel the burn just from watching him do it.

That's not true at all. Low bar is still quad dominant and has a slightly greater posterior chain activation compared to high bar (if we're considering both the squats to parallel) BUT ATG has a significantly greater glutes stretch and activation if done correctly (controlled descent) and even more so if you're doing paused squats

wow great adivce dude! check out this roided oly lifter that will have trashed shoulders with older age; he does them too!

Are you fucking retarded?
> check out this roided oly lifter
Ah sure you are.

If I show you how he eats a meal will you tell me that eating is unsafe because he roids?

Behind the neck press are unsafe not because there's any damage that's accumulated but because *IF YOU HAVE* shoulder impingement they can dislocate your shoulder.

Been there done that.

Doing it with a very wide grip won't cause shoulder dislocations. I also tried that and indeed it works.

I don't know how you imagine tendons and joints work but roiding doesn't do shit for them. Without proper form / doing improper exercises he'd fuck his shit up during the time of filming with that kind of weight.

Stop posting and being retarded in general, it's fucking PROVEN that you can promote more growth doing it normally, AND you have a high chance of fucking up your shoulders doing them.

Any logical person would then conclude that there is NO REASON to do this shit.

B-B-B-BUT IT LOOKS SO COOOL, right?

Neck yourself you piece of shit.

>tfw you can't live anymore since anus is broken and you may suffer a FULL prolapse if you lift

Take care of your blessings anons, i see no other way than suicide from here.

I like the border saying "photo proof" cause it makes it seem like evidence in court for crimes against proper exercises.

Not him, but I snatch press most sessions. Shoulders are fine. As long as you maintain proper form and keep your elbows under the bar there is no danger.

Get a clue you DYEL bitch.

>I've been smoking for 40 years and never got cancer!!!! TAKE THAT FAGGOTS

You're so dumb you don't even realize how dumb you are, which is the worst kind of dumb.

You're not him, but you should also kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up, son.
> Stop posting and being retarded in general, it's fucking PROVEN that you can promote more growth doing it normally, AND you have a high chance of fucking up your shoulders doing them.

>PROVEN
Shows no evidence

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095254614000106

To avoid possible injury passive ROM should be increased prior to behind the head protocol. For participants with normal trunk stability and ideal shoulder ROM, overhead pressing is a safe exercise (for the shoulder and spine) when performed either in-front of or behind the head.

As for effectiveness: no OHP is never better then behind the neck press:

t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-shoulders-and-trap-exercises

> watched a girl doing kettleball squats in a squat rack

>Shows no evidence

> talking about press
> shows articles for lat pulldown

So how's special ed and where's your tard-wrangler?

Kek

> talking about press

Not to mention the idea is the same for every behind the neck exercise, they're both shown to be harmful. This is stuff you can Google in a few minutes you find a shitton of evidence for, the fact that 1) you haven't even bothered to read the thread and 2) wanna be spoonfed just shows how ignorant and unwilling to admit you're wrong you are.

You feel personally offended because you do this dumb exercise yourself and now your ego is making you into a fucking retard.

Again, neck yourself.

Yes, me linking to a study showing that both versions are safe (in contrast to a rando guy on youtube) is wanting to be spoonfed.

Also you forgot to tell me to post on reddit and all other insults le hardcore 4chunners use today.

> You feel personally offended because you do this dumb exercise yourself and now your ego is making you into a fucking retard.
> Again, neck yourself.
Do you know how I know you have autism? And yeah I'm the one who's offended with the autistic screeching, telling me to stop posting and to kill myself.

Just fucking calm down son, no one cares about you.

huh, my basketball shorts have pockets and my gym shorts don't

There are several studies and advocates saying it isn't safe as well, you fucking moron. You linking to one thing that supports your vision doesn't change the fundamental base of the argument.

There are hundreds and hundreds of exercises you can do for any body part, a lot of which have very minimal or no risk of injury. The fact that you get so stuck on an exercise that is not only controversial but wildly regarded as dangerous says more about you than anyone else. You shouldn't aim to do an exercise in which you have to constantly reduce the risk of a serious injury, you should do exercises that won't fucking injure you that bad to begin with. The stories alone about people blowing up their shoulders doing behind the neck are out there by the thousands.

Same thing with knee extensions, an exercise seen as dangerous and retarded by many professional but which many believe to be good and "therapeutic" even, yet has no shortage of horror tales surrounding it. I have a friend who personally started loving doing it and now has a chronic knee injury and doesn't do legs anymore at all. This is moron training.

People like you perpetuate a cancerous mindset that destroys fitness.