This man will go down as one of the GOAT athletes ever

>this man will go down as one of the GOAT athletes ever
>he's fluffy as fuck
Thoughts?

Sage

Physiques do not champions make.

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>tfw i have the same body as tom brazy
welp

>one of the GOAT athletes
No
>one of the GOAT quarterbacks
Maybe. Is he honestly one of the best quarterbacks ever or is he a very good quarterback who happened to end up in one of the greatest systems of all time?

Quarterbacks always had dadbods

>is he honestly the greatest qb of all time
Yes

You have to be in some serious retard denial to not admit that he is the greatest QB so far in a retard sport where one four hour "game" actually only had 16 minutes and 40 seconds of play time. Not joking, and most of the wasted time was not commercials.

Great QB. Shit sport.

More proof that whites are superior at everything even in sportsball

Athletes tend to give way less of a fuck about looking good. They look how their sport has shaped them and that's always worked for them, because they were football players and if you're that caliber player you've got a leg up socially anyway. There are exceptions of course but most pro-level athletes truly train to be the best at their sport, looks are totally ancillary.
Tom's body fucking obviously works for him to be the athlete he is, just as fatass linemen have bodies that are best suited for them to be the athlete they are.

Besides the super bowl rings, by what metric is he the greatest of all time?

Well he also broke the record for most passing yards ever in a superbowl not even counting the overtime. I don't even follow football and that's gotta be worth something.

He also had the most attempts ever in a Super Bowl game.

He's pushing 40.
Also, he's married to Giselle Bündchen.
$28 million a year.
I'd say he made it.

MJ>Brady.
Besides, if you truly believe your anecdotal evidence you should have been swallowed.

Thats nothing special. The rules for the SB are essentially the same as any other nfl football game.

>5 superbowl rings
>multi-millionaire

Honestly who the fuck cares how your body looks at point. He's one of the greatest QB's in NFL history.

Yards, touchdowns, completions, all he is top 5 in. And 5 (five) Super Bowl Rings, simply the best quarterback, and one of the three BEST players to lace up a pair of cleats. In the NFL there are winners and losers, and we measure the GOATs by how much winning they've done and Tom Brady is unrivaled in that with over 200 wins and 5 Super Bowls

He's behind Peyton Manning in all three of those stats.

Winning is important, but not the main metric for deciding greatness. Also, consider the fact that of Brady's 5 super bowl wins, 2 came as a result of either epic collapses or incomprehensible decisions rather than his own skill, and one should never have been played (2001 vs the Raiders). I say again, Brady is a very good quarterback who ended up being put in one of the greatest systems of all time.

How is any of that his fault? He played the game and won which was expected of him.

It's not his fault, but it sure as hell needs to be mentioned whenever you pull out the 5 rings as an example of him being the greatest quarterback of all time.

Kurt Warner is the GOAT

>a nobody working at a grocery store
>get backup on Rams
>take the rams to a bowl his first ever start in the NFL
>teach Eli on the Giants and get him rings because of your teaching him
>get a nobody team in the Cards to a bowl and if it wasn't for dirty ass nigger Saints he'd have taken them back to back
>was never given a chance

See who has more bowl records and he did all this shit without having a forever contract on a team

>implying performing at the superbowl in great levels is the same as preforming at a scrimmage in great levels
top kek.

You can spin it anyway you like.. he is still one of the best QB's in NFL history and earned it. He'll most likely win a 6th and then retire. Dude is a legend at this point.

Moving the goalposts now are we? I never said he wasn't one of the best, I said he's not THE best.

>yfw a few years from now pic-related will be the new GOAT

Read my posts.. I never said he was the best either. I said he was ONE of the best in NFL history. If anyone is moving the goalposts it's you.

lol that system wasn't doing shit in Cleveland or with Bledsoe, give it a rest. It's been 15 years with a revolving door of coordinators, coaches and players with only two constants.

The buck stops with Brady, it's 2017 and every team lives and dies by the play of their quarterback.

8 one and dones(the most ever)

Manning never beat Brady, or at least consistently, and also Manning could not consistently bring a team all the way, as Eli has done previously.

to be fair they've done pretty well without Brady. 3-1 this season, 11-5 with Cassel a few years ago. Brady is still a great QB but Belli is also a genius

>I never said he was the best!

>we measure the GOATs by how much winning they've done
>Brady is unrivaled in that
Ok buddy

Well winning does prove something.. generally that you're a winner and not a loser.

the pats couldn't make a field goal against the Bills in that one loss, Brady put up 6 touchdowns

If Brady was out for the year they wouldn't have made the playoffs just like with Cassel

Are you actually autistic? Can you not follow the thread of the conversation? Who the fuck called Tom Brady a loser?

>mfw black ppl still think they can make great QB's and assume an actual leadership role

Yes I'm autustic but at least I'm not a butt hurt mongo.

This guy gets it

cuz the belichick system was killin it so hard b4 brady eh

or the fact he lost one due to the luckiest play in the history of football?

The David Tyree catch? How was that in any way luck?