What kind of exercises can I do to embiggen my neck muscles...

What kind of exercises can I do to embiggen my neck muscles? I want to grow a thick juicy neck for better concussion resistance in contact sports

>embiggen

Google it and fuck off permanently.

it's a perfectly cromulent turn of phrase

Neck bridges

Kill yourself.

>permanently

>cromulent

newfag

>words

>

Dude wait do you mean traps or neck? The way you speak I cant tell which muscles you actually want to target.

Neck neck. Basically if you've got a strong neck, it keeps your head from snapping back and rattling your brain around. There's studies out there showing a strong inverse correlation between neck strength/diameter and concussion risk

Sternocleidomastoid muscle is probably what you're referring to, when talking about building a larger neck.
I'm not entirely sure if isolating that muscle with weight is a good idea, or not. That's for you to decide, though.

Wear a helmet. No shit.

After I started working in the fire department, the army, and after both of those, electrical linework, I noticed my neck had become far thicker than it used to be. Back when I was a teenager I had a skinny little bitch neck but now at 23, I've got a pretty joocy looking neck. If the rest of my body would hurry the fuck up and get a bit thicker as well, I'd be happy.

neck extension, neck curls, wrestler bridges

Trenbolone

mew while dealifting

This

t. soldier

Okay Faggots, listen up. You're going to want to lay on a bench like so, with two very light fuckin Dumbbells, relax your shoulders and then contract your scapula. Once contracted (squeeze the fuck out of it), raise both arms up a shoulder width apart, as controlled as possible, you basically do a front raise with a contracted scapula. Make sure retract your scapula at the bottom of the motion with each rep.

Go full autismo and buy a neck harness

wow that would work. just tried it and got a cramp in my neck

Dat dere is a Lymphoma...

Poor negro