Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
>fitness
>majority of you meat sacks have worse lungs than smokers
Face it, you fags are big, you're not fit

Why did you have to post a pic of Gayweather

He's such a piece of shit

Theres so many other good boxers to choose from and you pick him. I hate you OP. I hate you.

o-okay thanks, y-you too

#TBE
#TMT
#TeamMayweather
HARD WORK, DEDICATION

#HUSTLE
#LOYALTY
#RESPECT
MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP TO A REAL FIGHTER YALL

natty?

MORE NATTY THAN FARMERS MARKET PRODUCE

>Face it, you fags are big, you're not fit

Most of us aren't big either desu senpai

kek. no.

>tfw you look like mayweather
>tfw you could prob beat his ass too
i would whip mayweather's dyel manlet ass just one clean shot to his dome is all it takes

jealous manlet spotted

stay mad little guy

Have you ever boxed? I'm quite certain even an amateur would drop you in the ring, that's nothing against you bro, no hate, it's just the way things work
Dawwww "were all gonna make it b-brah"

>He actually believes that size beats technique and experience in a fight
>He actually believes he can defeat one of the greatest technical fighters of all time despite never having trained in any martial art in his life

Let me guess, you think punching power comes from your arms.

you forgot

#Wife Beater

you punch with your arms dumbass, next you'll be telling me you kick with your dick
id make floyd bitchweather run away like he always do

Mayweather is great but I hate the fact he's spawned so many wonnabe's like Adrian Broner, AB is solid but he just tried too hard to be Floyd

Only Larry Merchant 50 years younger could beat Mayweeather

Kek
DELET THIS

> memeweather vs memegregor

I know mcgregor isn't the favourite to win but I hope he whoops tat malteser's ass.

He's inarticulate as hell and his insults are nigger-tier weak

You punch with your arms, but you draw kinetic energy from the ground through your feet, legs, hip, shoulders and finally you fist.

Boxing 101 son, footwork is what boxers focus most on.

i mean, if they box, floyd will just outpoint the fuck outta him
if they mma, potato will kick the shit outta floyd

literally the most retarded matchup

Floyd is gonna whoop that ginger cunts ass, I can't stand it when people look at mcgregor like the god father of MMA, look at some real talent like GSP or Jon Jones

>kinetic energy

we talking about fighting, not dragonball z bullshit

DO YOU EVEN READ BRAHH?!?!

GSP the beta
Jon "eye poke" jones

He's only beta because he doesn't talk shit, but outside the octagon we call that respect
Jones' eye pokes don't take away from the rest of his skill, he's snap you in half boi, he snap me half too, no shame in that

ye, this nigga sound like he tryna kaio ken shoryuken me in a fight talkin about energy and chi and shit

Yeah but user... He... It's... I...
Just go see a doctor man

>5'7 151 lbs
Kek I cringe at the times I used to think that little guy could take me in a fight.

A couple of times open hand then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] Memeweather
[ ] McGregor
[ ] Tyson

im not tryna fight a doctor
id feel bad knocking out a fuckin nerd lmao

> cheats, wins, lol skills bro
> literally nigger-tier cheating

Also GSP is a beta fighter. Nothing wrong or negative with that. He exudes high cortisol and stress during fights. That's how he pushes himself to the limit. Some people do well under stress.

Contrast that to potato mcgregor who is alpha fighter. Calm, loose, in a dream like state.

Guess which fighter do people like and relate to more

tyson would eat your boxing gloves and shit out a cow, don't kid yourself

how to achieve stomach alchemy like tyson??

cocaine

Are you guys serious?

Gayweather will literally knock him out in the early rounds.

People think he's just a point getter but he's KO'd some of the best in boxing

He just also happens to be a giant faggot who exploits boxing rules and I hate him. But still, he's good.

This is actual footage from the future when they fight

literally the only way floyd loses is overextending for a ko, he wouldnt risk it

I don't even think greggor has the power to do that

He's not used to big gloves or someone who can roll with punches like Maymay

It'll be like fighting a 12 year old

Mayweather had pillow hands, the only guys he's knocked out in the last decade is hands down Hatton, and apologetic Ortiz.

The only knock out power he has is against the female species.

He doesn't have power, he has timing and speed

Thats all you need in boxing

He also KO'd everyone he fought up until he won his first title (like 20 fights or so) and then still fucked up some greats like Chavez and Coralles. He actually has more KOs than decisions, strangely enough.

Like I said, I hate the guy, but at the very least he has knocked down a lot of people and can definitely KO some MMA fag.

and every fight since those guys has been political and lame as shit. He has amazing defense, but paying off judges doesn't even get you close to GOAT.

I never said he was GOAT breh

I don't even think he's top 10 tbqhwy

maybe 11th greatest of all time..

This board is mostly male bimbos and aspiring male bimbos instead of anything relating to fitness or health. Cardio is more important to general health and fitness than big muscles.

musclet detected

>just one clean shot
Let me know how that goes.

a decrepit grandpa GSP undergoing estrogen enhancement therapy would exude more test from his pores than anyone your cuck ass has ever met

theres equally impressive gifs of wayweather getting rocked head on

Post the gif of him getting knocked out :^)

(He's Gay)

> Gyno St Pierre

Jokes on you bro, I do regular cardio AND have the lungs of a smoker.
CHEKT & REKT