Is this gyno or just fat?

Is this gyno or just fat?
If I lose weight will it go away? Will my nipples come down to a normal size or stay the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 5'7 180lbs btw

Im not saying this to be a dick. You are very overweight for your height. Looks like some gyno but there is literally no way to know until you lose 30 lbs.

is this a high test thread?
sick tits bb

Its just fat i think. I have similar beef tits

I'm the same height and at 190lbs my bitch tits were never like that.

>those nips
Gyno

what's gyno?

It's a really tasty gneek sandwich.

thanks, brother

GYNO ALERT
GYNO ALERT
GYNO ALERT

op coming from someone with gyno themselves, you gotta live with it your entire life or get surgery.

I have some bad news for you...

>those nips
Prolly gyno m8. Is there any hard/solid mass being your nipples? If so then it's gyno.
It'll look a lot better, and won't progress if you lose weight. Fat cells produce estrogen/fuck up hormone balance, so the fatter you are/get, the more likely the gyno.

Does it matter? Lose weight

Im 5'7 and was 170lb at my heaviest during my bulk but now im at 163lbs and yeah your fat as shit and maybe it could be gyno. You never really now till youre at a really low bf

as someone who has spent years studying this shit,it is definetely gynecomastia too.Good luck after you eventually lose all the weight(desu you probably wont knowing fatties) and are still stuck with huge ass salami nipples

This, large nipples/areola are definitely a sign of estrogen affected tissue.

I would recommend seeing a doctor and using supplements that inhibit estrogen production in your body.

someone post those super satisfying pics of gyno being removed

i wanaa aask some thing
how is your voice - thick/light
hairs-hairy beard or not -regrow after shape
balding male pattern - due u suffer or u got enough hair

Impossible to say at that point

Squeeze it/poke it. If you can feel a hard lump under the nipple its gyno. Also if you had gyno you would develop a lot of sensitivity/pain under the nipple. I'm 99% sure it's just fat because if its gyno you'd know. I've had gyno 3 times and my tits get sore as fuck, my nipples get sensitive and I can feel a hard lump where the gland is developing.

Now I want one malakas!

You are literally my exact height and weight. And Im the one you replied to. crazy.

I have a lot of muscle (scale delayed in mail so Idk BF for sure) and I am really struggling to get to my goal weight range of 155-158. Crashed with keto to get down from 178. This last 8lbs is killing me.

I posted a thread yesterday about my gyno but I have for sure gyno and this is what it looks like

Both. High estrogen is a symptom of being overweight, hence the effeminate features like clear/soft/perfect skin, lack of acne and of course tits

this is a blue board, roasties gtfo

both, lose weight and get surgery.

run fatty run.

kekd

i can feel something like lump but nipples were never sensitive

>something like lump
is it a lump or isn't it.

idk feels like my regular fatty skin like on arms and belly except under areola theres something

>under areola theres something
is it a lump?

Are you serious? I'm 5'7 170lbs and I look nowhere close to that. I thought you were 200+ easily. I guess muscle really is that much denser than fat.

feels like small round thing made of rubber

then you got gyno,

lose weight and get surgery.

run fat boy run.

i ran 22 min 5k but got bored of it and started lifting

making nice gains now.
Im not that bothered by my gyno yet, im still 18% bodyfat or close to it. Once ill start cutting ill get worried about that

>coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
Not op, but similar situation. Isn't running bad for your knees if you are of heavier disposition (Fat as fatass)? I'm interested in doing it, but not at the risk of permanent joint damage. Also not trying to make excuses or anything, i've already been doing a starter weight lifting program (SL) for a few weeks.

how fucking fat are you that moving slightly quicker than normal would hurt your knees?

Do stairs or swim if you're worried about it.

probably gyno but you're going to have to lose weight. being athletic is a plus if you ever plan on getting fixed

~200lbs 5'8, and running doesn't hurt my knees just that i've read from a few threads that they cause irreparable damage to your knees (if you're a lardass)

do stairs or swim if you're worried about it.

every fucking time with these threads
look, if you're fat, don't ask if you have gyno. It's probably just fat. Don't waste money on surgery and start lifting you faggot.

Don't ask if you have gyno unless your bf% is >15 and/or have pecs developed.

Fat.

no you're not, I'm 5'7 194 and my tits aren't nearly that big

not the guy who posted the pic but how do you know it's fat. if there is just a small amount of gland it can make the nipple look puffy. along with fat there can still be some gland

wtf? that's my pic from a couple months ago
I used to weight 205lbs back then. after three months of dieting and lifting, I'm close to 160lbs now and my manboobs are much smaller
nips are still as fucked up as they used to be though

>do stairs
that sound like terrible advice for someone worried about their knees.

stick to swimming, zero strain on joints(from gravity atleast)

Post some progress pics

My nipples were really big when I was fat user these days they are pretty small - regular. Hard to know if your tits are gyno tho.

how the fuck can that be the same weight as me? I only have fat left on my lower back and legs at the same weight/height. This is confusing me and making me question reality itself

Nah it's not fat I can feel the lumps under my nipples it makes them puffy

sorry i'm at work

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is that a male?