Yo Veeky Forums, whats the best way to pop a pimple?

Yo Veeky Forums, whats the best way to pop a pimple?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/pimple-popping-tool/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:pimple popping tool
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment
pastebin.com/PArDyf2G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With a bullet.
Results may vary

tried this, pimple is gone, would recommend

Josh?

by not

Please no troll responses my wife's son is really stressed out he has a job interview tomorrow and wants to clear up his face a bit

Roll two q tips onto it, sort of pinching it in between. Don't use fingers. Then clean with salt water and keep your hands off of it. Sleep on fresh pillowcase.

What a repulsive image. Wash your face and shave that patchy shit

What is the BRAP equivalent of popping a pimple?

BLAAAAPT

with your eyes closed

i use tweezers

Lol

SPLTT

How do I prepare the salt water? Just kitchen salt and tap water?

with one of these

About 1 teaspoon salt and two cups water. Bring to boil, then let it cool to warm or room temp.

Microwave

How would that work?

You want to lance it. Take a sowing needle and poke a small hole into the pimple then push the pus out. When it's empty clean it up with antiseptic or soap and water.

thats not a pimple and you can compress that slightly with warm water on a qtip or you can lance it.

amazon.com/pimple-popping-tool/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:pimple popping tool

You're welcome.

2/10

fpbp

Get one of yo cousins to bite it for you

UNNA SPOON

squeeze the puss pocket from the sides without breaking the skin. little blood from under the puss is ok. this only works for the topical ones, not the cystic under-skin ones.
i never had problems with zits leaving scars or anything, popped them bitches all the time.

Don't use that on acne, just for blackheads.

Fuck you man my acne isn't that bad
Is that you Richard? fuck off

my ex said it was best to pierce it with a sterilized needle.

she was a cheating whore so take that for what you will.

After lifelong acne, I've found the best methods, here's some tips:

-if its a true whitehead: take good tweezers (Tweezerman) and pinch the top off, and press with fingers to get the pus out. Make sure to get the 'seed' of pus out

-if its 'embedded', DO NOT SQUEEZE. You've gotta wait. Your fingernails and the pressure will inflame it as well as create a scratch scab. A good method to reduce imflammation is to crush ibuprofen into a fine dust, mix with a dab of water to get a paste (about the texture of toothpaste) and leave it on. Wipe with warm water gently before and after applying.

-if a popped zit is draining plasma (the yellow clear liquid), apply toothpaste to dry it up. Make sure the 'seed' pus is out beforehand

-blackhead, ideally one of those zit popper tools. If not, use fingernails, shouldn't require too much pressure, if it does it isn't ready. Don't confuse with clogged pores (neutral inherently, don't worry about it)

-ingrown hairs, good tweezers and pull the whole fucker out is the only way. Careful not to break the hair, usually causes more complications and might regrow even deeper inward

Do it so many times that the pain does not hurt anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Vid related

>cut off head
>put in microwave
>high for 2:45
>open up microwave
>take head out
>put head back on
>zit free

With a knife

Honest answer,

Take an ice cube and press it against the pimple, maybe wrap it in a paper towel so that it doesn't leak all over your face. Press it so hard the cold starts to string and make that spot on your skin go numb. Do it for 15 minutes.

Your pimple will guaranteed be dried out and removable by the next day with no swelling or scarring.

Regularly dab it with methylated spirits. It will dry out, then can be easily scratched off.

>that first pop of the day

But if he is chads son then he wouldn't get pimples because genetics

I usually just pop it with my fingers but for the big ones I always use a lighter.

>Heat kills germs so no infection
>Sharp edge on lighter perfect for popping
>Less bleeding because of hot metal

It´s like a modern way of closing a wound with a metal rod and fire, feels pretty badass desu

so her opinion isn't worth shit

Get a towel and soak a bit of it in really hot water. Hold it against the spot for a minute and then drag it across it.

Does no one else do this?

Enjoy your scars

This is the way I was taught. Popping over and over will only create scars.

By using a hot as fuck rag, it absorbs the shit through the skin.

How do i take care of me skin? I dont get tons of acne but my face skin looks a bit bad. Pores are visibly large and face is generally oily.

retard alert

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment

pastebin.com/PArDyf2G

Went to Veeky Forums just to bring these back.