Is there such thing to grow facial face on certain spots? Pic related where I wanna do this (if possible)...

Is there such thing to grow facial face on certain spots? Pic related where I wanna do this (if possible) , I have always wanted to have a "lock Beard" but this spots never fill

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bU64GI0Aj3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beaner blood doesnt grow chest hair or facial hair

you have to go back

that pubestache looks horrible

I've had really good success rubbing Tiger balm on my face where hair doesn't grow. Makes the hair come in a little red though.

If you have the hair follicles there growing hair, then yes. Rub some recipe including peppermint oil on it.

Of course people can grow facial in that aera.

Wetbacks only have good mustache genes. Everything else looks like fucking garbage

you can use minoxidil on your face, but it also dries the skin out and can cause acne along with having to continuously to keep hair gains

youtube.com/watch?v=bU64GI0Aj3A

Why don't you buy this cancerous crap, OP?

Rub with toilet paper everyday

gonna look for it

doesnt matter, as long as I can complete the beard, I plan to trim it short anyway

lol do this really work?

>gonna look for it

Funnily enough, it works to retard hair growth on the scrotum, which can be useful if you shave a lot.

not a lot but less work in the balls area would be good

Trump gtfo

Hohoh lad sorry, I was trolling you but I can't let you do it. Please do not put Tiger Balm on your face or balls - it will burn like a bitch.

Tiger balm is for aching muscles, not for hair control.

Your hair will grow in when it is ready.

dont listen to him op
rubbed some on my wang and gained at least a whole inch of dong

minoxidil

It's genetics. Sorry.

Most likely explanation is, that those spots will remain bare, since, lets say you would grow out a full blown moustache. It has to fall somwhere, othrewise it would just stick everyqhere without any direction.

>minoxidil
this this this

there are tons of testimonials. has to be used 6-12 months for the effects to permanent.

minoxidil gains arent permament lel. nice bro science

facial and pubic hair follicles react diffrently to minoxidil than normal hair.

Go on a cycle, testosterone let your hair grow

shut the fuck up with this meme already, it is permanent you retarded fuck.

>facial face

im with ya bro. If you have shitty facial growth then jsut shave

It activates hair follicles that are already there, it doesn't create hair follicles out of thin air. I'm one month in and I'm very pleased with the results already.

The results of facial hair growth you mean?

I'm curious myself.

>buyer's remorse

Yes, it'll grow your beard in as much as your genetics allow it. You can google it, there are tons of pictures out and there and people doing it. I'm only one month in but I already see results, apparently it takes over 6 months to see the full results.

>facial face
what did he mean by this

Facial hair

just shave you nigger
t.chink