What will give better gains

What will give better gains

>a brosplit that you genuinely love doing

Or

>a full body that makes you hate the gym and makes you constantly consider quitting

legs push pull is scientifically superior to everything else

the one you'll do consistently. Just throw the accessories you like doing onto your full body routine to make one that hits all your bases

PPL neglects arms, traps, calves, delts.

legs + calves, back + bis, chest + tris + delts

You just proved my point...lol

PPL includes all those things though, so it doesn't neglect any lol

Anything that gets you to do it consistently, which means brosplit. The differences are way overblown here. As long as you keep progressing, you'll be fine.

>legs push pull is scientifically superior to everything else
>scientifically
lol Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Scientific rigor is pretty... rigorous. Even if there was a legit study done on it (unlikely) that didn't have a shit ton of caveats (even more unlikely), that still isn't a valid claim unless there is a consensus, which one or even three agreeing studies would not indicate.

no bro science is fact and lpp being best is a fact, zyzz did it n shit

Push Pull Legs isn't a specific program it's just a way to organise shit. Wtf are you talking about faggot?

Underrated

PPL is a horrible routine, you're better off doing a normal brosplit.

Give one non meme reason

Full body routine with accessories that complement the barbell exercises. Implement cardio once or twice a week.

whats a good brosplit?

Monday: Traps/Delts
Tuesday: Quads/Hamstrings/Glutes
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back
Friday: Arms/Calves

Who does a full body workout everyday?

What is reading comprehension though. I never said go to the gym every day you fuck. Lift 3 days a week, cardio once or twice a week.

If you don't go everyday it's a waste to get a membership

>

Chest abs
Back/rear delts
rest
Delts/traps/abs
Legs
Arms
rest

ppl only works if you only do isolations

and isolation based routines are crap pretty much goes without saying

so... no

I remember my first gym membership too

Why would anyone get more than 1 membership?

Because of diminishing returns, you idiot. The two gym memberships multiply by eachother, getting bigger gains than with just a single. My friend Spike told me this and he says he can bench 3 memberships.

brosplit works all the way. was able to chest press 110s (each arm) for 5-6 reps after a total year of lifting lol

no

...lol.

How is this even a question - of course the method you enjoy will give you the best results.

Mine is
1-Back
2-chest, biceps, forearms
3-quads, core
4-shoulders and triceps
5-hamstrings and glutes

I train core every two days but go extra hard on my quad+core day. I do bench extra throughout the week whenever I feel good at the end of a workout, and I curl absentmindedly while watching YouTube videos. I do dumbbell flies whenever I feel like it.

5x5 + accessories is the best routine.

Is this actually a good routine? I've been following it for a few weeks and have seen decent progression - is there anything I should add to this?

That is unless you're on roids. PPL is shit though

Fuck no it isn't. He has no legs after 2 years. That's what you get for only squatting twice a week.

>he has no legs

From the picture he's good decent legs. Not incredible, but not bad either.

Chest/bis/tris, back/shoulders, legs/core

+

5 scoops

I only have 3 days available in which I can go to the gym.
I feel like squatting on every workout is excessive.

it may be the angle, but they look small. Not saying anything smaller than t-rex mode is pathetic, but with that much volume in his routine, he should focus on legs more.