Just be confident bro

>just be confident bro

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
yuki.la/fa/11889010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's clearly fat, unshaven with a bad beard and doesn't smile. No confidence and no self worth

ok

Don't forget the rotten teeth

What about this guy? What is he doing wrong?

Face: 1
Race: 2
Tribe: 1
Height: 1
Body: 0
Fitness: -2
Style: 1
Total: 4/10

But he has the magical "it" factor: celebrity. Without exaggeration, that adds about 30 points.

>the magical "it" factor: celebrity

Photographs himself on a wideangle lens.

Continues to breathe despite the clear signs he should stop

Just be yourself.

unshaven
poor teeth
bad haircut

The fuck can he do to fix his teeth?

It's more that he should have took care of them more when he was younger. Also braces.

by that graph a am a 9/10

i call bullshit I am a virgin

>just b urself
>"user how come you dont have gf yet"

wow that's funny I am literally the exact opposite of you, recessed chin

very seriously thinking about plastic surgery

pic is me 2 years ago, I have since stop being a mouth breather and worked on adjusting my resting teeth position to be ontop of eachother, but i still feel super self conscious

This is how natural selection works

>very seriously thinking about plastic surgery
Bimbo

jesus christ fuck off ogar i hate you so god damn much stop whining i hope you get hit by a truck so i can stop seeing your shitty ass posts wasting precious megabits on this website

>-1/10

that graph is bullshit dude, but why did you score like that?

if it makes you feel better, the style score can be changed from -2 to 2 with buying like $50 worth of clothes from h&m

>nd worked on adjusting my resting teeth position to be ontop of eachother

Never, ever, ever let the crabs in this cesspit bucket get you down.

Keep it up. Soon it will feel natural.

>i still feel super self conscious

Don't worry, about what other people think of you, they are just other people. Not important at all.

post frontal u fucking retard
>hurrr i have a big chin that means im handsome xD

thank you that was really nice, I try not to care what other people think but I can never reach a level of truly not giving a fuck no matter how hard I try

>Never, ever, ever let the crabs in this cesspit bucket get you down.

also that made me lol

>tfw 6/10
FUCK MY AVERAGE SHOULDERS

Dental surgeons can fix his teeth actually.

lol yeah i'm a 10/10 21yo kissless virgin
fuck outta here with that cope

this life is all about FACE

At least he's more stylish than 95% of Veeky Forumss population

Quentin tarantino?

You don't know how to talk to girls. It's not solely the way you look. I know ugly guys who get laid. It's also likely that your standards are way too high. Men, as a rule, fuck women less attractive than them. Women fuck/date up. It's been that way for a while now. Pic related.

Anyway, that image comes from an article explaining how to calculate your total SMV.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/

The total formula is

Looks/1.4 + Personality/4 + Amplifiers/4 = Sexual Market Value

Of course, that's just one man's take on it. But it is a very well reasoned one.
I

If you're not confident you need to improve yourself until you are. You don't just "learn to love your rolls" like some haes whale, you improve yourself until you're objectively good enough to warrant confidence. That means improving hygiene, losing/gaining weight, getting braces if you have shit teeth, fixing posture, learning to be expressive, learning to speak clearly, gaining useful skills, having interesting hobbies, being well read, having knowledge in a broad range of areas etc etc. If you do these things confidence comes naturally.

How did you manage to stop mouth breathing? It's the thing I hate most about myself

Saw this right before I was about to turn of my PC, so I will give you some of my resources that helped me fix my face.

Well for your question with mouth breathing, you honestly have to constantly stay on top of yourself, for some reason it wasn't that hard for me, but just breath through your nose. If you really can't fix it after trying, when you're sleeping put enough tape over your mouth to make it so you have to breath through your nose, you could do this anytime at home.

Now what I want to share with you is what mouth breathing does. The reason my chin is recessed in that picture is due to years of bad breathing habits and tongue positioning, your face is constantly changing especially during formation years, and due to my mouth breathing habit my tongue was never pushed heavily onto the roof of my mouth, causing my face to grow forward (making my nose stick out more than my chin and cheeks)

I think breathing and swallowing habits are vastly more important than anyone knows. It can seriously mess with facial development so much that a kid that would of turned out to be a model can grow into having a fucked up face. Now let me share some links with you, my best advice is just to constantly catch yourself mouth breathing, and to develop proper tongue and teeth placement, I have already noticed progress after about a year of doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 (watch any video by this guy)

youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

yuki.la/fa/11889010

Thanks brah, here's to everyone making it

good luck man, also the last link, what I meant to share in it was this

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

>7/10 according to this shit graph
>kissless virgin
>never held hands
>never talk to girls

genuinely good posts thanks

see

You can't fix any of that shit after it happens unless you get many invasive surgeries

Tfw -19

lose some weight, lardass

He'll always be black, though.

>you don't know how to talk to girls
You caught me, I'm not him but I really don't know what to say. People say "just talk to them like they're guys" but every time I meet a guy it's awkward as shit too. That advice doesn't help, I have trouble finding common ground with anyone because of my loser hobbies

Surgery on gums and braces. (Actually getting some Zyzzening veneers may work better)

>12/10
wtf m8

Quentin is that you?

>the delegates Donald

Divide that by 1.4

See

That looks straight great. I wish I had a rich dad to pay for gyno surgery

Got the template?

>that hat
Is he, dare I say, /asp/'s guy?

15/10

*steals your girlfriend*
Heh... Nothing personel Veeky Forums

They were together before he went big

>15/10

Haha i don't take classless photos like that. A real gentleman takes off his head garnment when indoors.

Tarantino brah, you're back!

Lonely freak woman exist for male freaks like some of you. But you'd rather be alone than be with pic related

>"What, me worry?"

I know the text is fake but that picture is of a real person and that is painful.

That girl doesn't seem too bad since she's okay with you not going out in public with her anyway and she'll probably treat you like you're a literal god

Needs better glasses and haircut

I'm shutting your butt down