How did this manlet hide his height the entire time? He kept calling Jose a midget, so I assumed he was at least 5'11...

How did this manlet hide his height the entire time? He kept calling Jose a midget, so I assumed he was at least 5'11. He is 5'8, what the fuck?

Is it his clothes? Posture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GROJiHz7UAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone with the capability to use a search engine would know how tall he is. Weigh classes are typically similar heights. He didn't hide his height, you're just retarded.

>Posture
>Camera tricks

He's 5'9". One of the only fighters in the UFC that doesn't lie about his height. Also he was called Chad Mendes a midget in Aldo.

I know but how can he call a 5'6 guy a midget when he's just 2 inches taller?

when has connor ever been angry

Inferiority complex. Always talks about how much money he's made, as though it proves something (which it does, but I don't see Warren Buffet repeating that he's rich over and over, only black people do that).

The same way I can say anyone sub-190cm should consider sucide despite being 191cm.

>talks about how much money he's made, as though it proves something (which it does

Nice job contradicting yourself.

Also, hes a UFC fighter that likes talking shit to get under peoples skin and sell the fight. Whats more effective than bragging about how much you make (which is more than ANY UFC fighter outside of Ronda Rousey) and demeaning the people that want to challenge you before they can even get there? Not everyone wants to be humble when it comes to fight promotion.

who /heem/ here?

reveal yourself

How did Ronda Rousey ever manage to make that much? Honest question, her early fights weren't even that entertaining, she was fighting single moms and part time waitresses.

>which is more than ANY UFC fighter outside of Ronda Rousey
He actually makes more than her now. She was the top paid star before she got KO'd by Holly (which I actually don't think hurt her as much as the way she handled it).

>Not everyone wants to be humble when it comes to fight promotion.
I agree, he makes a good heel. At the same time, I wish he'd just do more interviews out of character so that we could get a better sense of who he really is.

>How did Ronda Rousey ever manage to make that much?
She connected with the casual viewers who drank the UFC Kool Aid about how she's the female Mike Tyson. She especially connected with young women who saw her as a positive role model (which is laughable but whatever; teenage girls are fucking morons).

Don't forget Dana - "Ronda could beat Mayweather", I mean, it's possible if she submitted him right away, but he might just be too fast for her.

She was in a shallow weight class talent wise yes but it wasn't nearly THAT shallow and, she didn't stop winning and doing it in amazing fashion.

She had 7 title defenses and hadn't lost until the Holly fight so of course she was getting paid fairly well being the new poster child of the league.

His last payout was a little over 3mil the same as Ronda in the Nunes fight but, he did get that pay out more than once because of the Diaz fight.

The length of his fucking arms...

He's even flaring them out flexing the lats/seratus and then bending them at the elbows slightly. This motherfucker can touch his knees standing straight up...

>His last payout was a little over 3mil
That's the disclosed payout. The real money comes from pay per view points. His PPVs are the highest selling ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=GROJiHz7UAQ

>you're retarded focused on the media
>you could have done an internet search years ago

>slim people look taller because they are slim
>standing up straight makes you look taller too

>he was calling jose a midget because he wanted to piss jose off how the fuck do you not know the answers to your own questions op?

>666
you can call them "tricks" or think they are conspiring against the audience, but ufc wouldn't be the same if the cameras weren't at the best angles to capture the shoots nigger. tech 101.

She was completely overhyped by everyone and fought terrible competition. I'm so glad that she got exposed.

She was the Royce Gracie of WMMA

this has become my pre gym motivation

No its just that actual athletes and normies dont give a shit about peoples heights. Its a Veeky Forums meme for DYEL tallbois

Its because everybody's suckin his dick all day long so everytime they look up he seems tall. It's forced perspective