How can I get the six-pack?

How can I get the six-pack?
In the gym I only lift weights since 3 months. And since 3 days I do crunches. I have a strict diet too with low fat and high proteins.
Should I do cardio? I dont want to lose muscle
Or should do lots of diferents crunches during the next months?

20 years
183 cm
71 kg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaD6j_iPNc0
youtube.com/watch?v=KMZcZS2UhPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would cardio lose you muscle?

That is what my trainer says

Your trainer is a fucking retard

>extreme twink mode
>having conversation about doing cardio

?????????????????????????????????

U didnt get the memo?

STOP DOING CRUNCHES

youtube.com/watch?v=oaD6j_iPNc0

Cardio actually slightly boosts your test levels, not to mention how good it is for your health. Literally 0 reason to not do cardio, being a twink has nothing to do with it

>what is cardiovascular system

You NEVER stop doing cardio. What the fuck does twink mode have anything to do with it?

Trust me some people are into fitness for other reasons than big muscles only...like you know... physical fitness and health....

post your squat faggots

>implying he has big muscles

He doesn't, he is just fat as fuck and deluded himself into thinking that he is big.

Regardless cardio actually helps with muscular development

If you're gonna trip u gotta post your physique, this is rule number 1

read the sticky and eat more you stupid fucking twink

Ok thanks for the exercices! Im a noob in fitness

literally what fucking point are you trying to make here? Tell me ONE reason why you shouldn't do cardio. One fucking reason

Fucking retarded namefag

youtube.com/watch?v=KMZcZS2UhPg

Mirrin 13" arms and tiny chicken legs + 20% bodyfat fat fucking jello face

Maybe it's time to do some cardio

6'3 225

>13 arms

try harder

>dumb namefag gets meme'd about cardio
>t-tell me your stats

12?

>looking this tiny
>calling others twinks
>bf % so high there is 0 shreds in his arms when he is PUMPED and FLEXING

ahahaha

try a bit harder

I dunno if i'm being baited or what?

Those tiny little chicken legs are supposed to be impressive? to anyone?

I'm fat?

maybe because if I do cardio I'll be undernourished

off course you being baited you dumb fag

and it all started here

Ab wheel

Ok so should I do cardio?
Or the specific exercices like:
Or do both or what? Thanks for you reply

Cardiovascular health is a 1000x more important and useful than being able to squat several plates of metal

High intensity for 20-30 mins about twice a week.
If you want to increase your Vo2 max(level of overall fitness) do EXTREMELY high intensity one or twice a week for 1 minute

I squat 3x a week and do other compounds, also some cardio like walks. I do some sets of ab wheel before.

Glutes for sloots
Not cardio for fattio

Pal you still have a fatpouch over your belly, you may be skinny but you are still fat. Your best bet if you want a 6 pack is to go on a light diet for a month or so, you will get a super skinny 6-pack. Its not worth the effort when you are so tiny.

Or you could do a light bulk for a year or so then a cut and be ottermode (a small but decent amount of muscle) with a 6 pack.

sure sure

lol, I wouldn't even consider myself slightly fit and I have better legs than that.

u r a mental

Do planks

Once you can plank for 5 min get an ab wheel

dont bother with other shit youre just gonna work your hip flexors

Before I lift I mean.

So should I do a light diet?
Each one tells me one different idea. Im lost

>183 cm
>71 kg

EAT MORE FAGGOT YOU ARE A SKINNY TWINK AND NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT DONT WORRY ABOUT ABS UNTIL YOU ARE AT LEAST 85 kg YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Back in highschool I seriously wanted to get a sixpack. I would do a stupid amount of cardio, boxing and crunches and yet get nothing. Last year I discovered Sheiko and did all of my squats, deadlifts and goodmornings beltless. I was also doing those weird kettlebell ab things that George Leeman showed on Supertraining.

As a result I got abs. Moral of the story - lots of squats, deadlifts and heavy-duty ab work.

Those legs just look normal, his bf% is unaesthetic he has muscle mass but no definition.

He just looks normal which is not what you want when you invest decent amounts of time into fitness.

Lift for another 2 years and ask this question again if its still an issue. Dont waste peoples time til then, or post in qtddtot

You aren't if you eat more calories to compensate

Cardio burs calories, yes. If you eat slightly more it won't affect your gains at all

If you want abs now do a light diet, if you want to put on muscle you need to eat at excess, but you will gain some fat doing so meaning you'd still need to eventually diet to get visible abs.

Ultimately you can choose to get stronger then get a good set of abs by dieting or you can diet now and get abs but they wouldn't be impressive.

Ok thank you. I think I will put muscle

No. You won't get abs if you try to lose that last bit of fat now.
You will just be skinny.
Lift heavy, eat a lot and build strength and muscle.
Yes, you will probably gain some fat as well, but you have to think long-term.
If you manage your calories in a way that you minimize fat gain, you will probably have "abs" earlier than if you start a "diet" now.
Heavy Squats + Deadlifts + some dedicated ab work => abs grow => abs become visible even under some fat.

Again, trying to "get abs" at this point is just a waste of time. You will stay weak and skinny and when you bulk up afterwards, the abs will be gone anyways.

I would say try to gain 10-15kg over the course of the year. Whether you go up 25 and then down 10 or try to consistently but slowly gain is up to you.

That's what i will do. Thanks.

>if you want to put on muscle you need to eat at excess

this is false btw

Unless you are woefully untrained or fat you need a surplus to build muscle. This doesn't mean eating like a moron. However, you can still gain strength on a cut.

never gonna make it

only of protein

Lose more fat.

properly using yohimbine will help reveal your abs.

I'm gonna try this out, but how often should you do this? Every day too much?

Also I weigh 100kg so I would need to take 20mg is that right?

calorie deficit hence dieting but you should really bulk first faggot and take training seriously

Fellow skelly/skinnyfat here. Ab wheel did the magic for me on top of SS. I have a feeling that the lower back gains had a huge impact on my abs. Also make sure you eat enough. You need to build muscle, not make nonexistent muscle more visible.