HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BREATHE!?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BREATHE!?

I just been informed I take shallow breaths.

Do people breathe differently than me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver,
herballove.com/solutions/method-anal-breathing
bunkaijutsu.com/2012/04/diaphragmic-breathing-martial-arts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont, people who believe breathing "correctly" has any benefit is full of shit.

WTF I just started taking deep breaths and all of the sudden I'm tired and can't stop yawning... What sort of Jewish trick is this?

Are they trying to put the goy to sleep?

Nothing wrong with shallow breathes. And it can actually negatively impact your life if you breathe wrong. You may be starving your brain of oxygen. Do some yoga if your worried.

Same thing, and when you try to take deep breaths you feel like you're not getting any air.

And now the back of my throat feels dry.

Seriously?

Is this how people breathe?

your body regulates the oxygen needed. It does it automaticly

Stretch the back of your neck and aim to pocket the air you breath in at the top-front of your lungs so it expands the rip cage and stretches the chest.

look up the alexander technique if you are breathing wrong you are likely doing everything else wrong. Enjoy the boost of will power.

Who told you that you are breathing wrong, OP?

Was it a doctor?

Fuck I need to check if I am breathing wrong now but I have no clue

Thanks for the paranoia

welcome to asthma 101.
Breathing is hard.

w-what?

As someone with lungs problem breathing is important, and there are different techniques.

But for you healthy people i don't think it makes much difference, just take few deep breaths during day to expand lungs.

No. Breathe through your stomach

Mouth closed

I was told by a speech-language-pathology student that you should breathe with your stomach because breathing with the top of your lungs strains the throat. But yeah, when I breathe with the top of the lungs I too get a boost of power.

>I've just been informed I take shallow breaths
By whom? A doctor or a coach? Ask them for advice on fixing it.
By a friend or acquaintance? Don't worry about it.

fucking breathlets when will they learn?

your tummy should expand when you inhale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver, alan thrall has a video on breathing if i recall, watch it

Have you considered diaphragmatic breathing?

Step 1, while inhaling through your nose, feel your belly button expand outward.
Step 2, continue to inhale and feel the sides of your rib cage expand (laterally) outward.
Step 3, the last bit of inhalation should make your sternum rise towards your chin.

Slowly exhale through pursed lips.

The above breathing technique is a relaxation technique, but the filling of the lobes of your lungs in the proper order will give you as deep a breath as possible.

Apical breathing, or "top of lung breathing" is an excellent way to stress out your scelenes muscles, as they are accessory muscles for inhalation.

Source: Ontario RMT

> Apical breathing, or "top of lung breathing" is an excellent way to stress out your scelenes muscles, as they are accessory muscles for inhalation.

I feel like my rib cage is too tight or something.

Breathe from the belly.

The way you breathe affects the alkalinity of your blood which affects mood, anxiety, and metabolism.

My brother does deep breathing all the time, keeps him calm. he's got the body of a Greek God

BREATHE INTO YER BALLS MATE

>when the optician says you're not blinking properly

>The way you breathe affects the alkalinity of your blood which affects mood, anxiety, and metabolism.

Does it really or is that just broscience?

>Told I'm a heavy breather

Like how do I even change that without resorting to shallow breaths. Gotta fill my lungs.

That's an organ for digesting food dumbass

Sort of but its really the other way around, the pH of your blood effects how you breath.

>not breathing with your anus

herballove.com/solutions/method-anal-breathing

lmao

Start swimming two or three times a week.
In a few months, you will grow a third lung.

Sleep it off, pothead

Shallow breaths are one of the symptoms of pulmonary disease. I take that as a hint that practicing medium-long/deep breaths is the way to go.

Breathing correctly has a direct effect on the parasympathetic nervous system, as if you knew that was a thing, you pleb

Tried breathing quickly and had a small panic attack. What the fuck is wrong with me? Never happened in cardio / lifting.

look up sam pilafian and pat sheridan's breathing gym

start playing a properly masculine low brass instrument like euphonium or tuba

only then will your respiratory system make it, op

Lads when I take multiple back-to-back deep breaths I feel the blood rush to my head and face and I feel light headed.

What the fuck is oxygen poison??

you're expelling the oxygen before your lungs can effectively absorb it. That's why hyperventilating before a heavy set can cause you to pass out. Breathing more does NOT increase your oxygen levels.

This might help OP

lol forgot the link: bunkaijutsu.com/2012/04/diaphragmic-breathing-martial-arts/