What does Veeky Forums think of the golden one?

Personally I find him hilarious.

Thats a secret I'll never tell

based latsbrah

nice samefag ITT.

he's an insecure idiot.

Yeah he's fucking based.

Xxo boom

He looks like when you finally make a oblivion character look decent, click on create and notice you made the face too narrow

Goal body 2bh

People like him make me think theres still hope for Sweden

Ugly as fuck, not natty but is pretty based still kind of cringe

didn't he used to lurk on Veeky Forums?

autist

>Greeting Jew friends
What did he mean by this?

The Golden One is very wise. Very based.

>be latsbruh
>be ugly as fuck
>get joocay
>get ugly gf
>time goes by
>make more gains
>become more famous
>random grills are mirin body
>decide to dump your ugly gf
>can't do this normally because you are potraying yourself as a role model for viewers and you will never do something immoral
>get brilliant idea
>tell your ugly gf that you have to part ways because your country needs you and the time of war has come
>gf dumped, problem solved
>go to thailand to fuck attractive females (male)

next stop is to hop on gear, start selling drugs, throw sharky off a balcony and take his position

he is truely a mastermind

Of course there is still hope. Only black pilled faggots thinks there isn't.

Don't listen to weak people that have already given up before the fight have even started.

Take this shit back to /pol/

>can't stand the glorious, nordic, 6'2, blonde, ubermensch

Marcus pls go, you politically delusional megalomanic down syndrome thor

>next stop is to hop on gear
too late kiddo...too late...

Fucking lmao

/pol/ is the only relevant board though.

The guys awesome

He's vegan and so is clarence0 which is bad ass. He's also redpilled which is great

good guy

I'm not marcus

fuarkin joocey wisdom

His videos are pure cringe.

is he still claiming natty haven't watched the swedish fetus in a while

his brother is 10 times better in all aspects.

Kike and sandniggers detected

>preferring his more attractive brother who's less autistic and holds the same values means you're a kike or a sandnigger

lmao

are you so butt-hurt that anyone who likes your bro you deem a nigger?

calm your tits Jamal, your welfare check is on it's way
also i hit your post number by accident lol
so enjoy this pic of nigganess

>being so autistic that your jealousy of your brother makes you sperg out at people on the internet through an anonymous Cambodian mouse hunting forum

>down syndrome Thor
Fucking kek, my sides

Beard suits him better. Pretty good insertions and gains. I like the message of most of his videos, can come off as "cringy" sometimes but no enough that I'll stop watching them. Overall seems like a nice guy who I would hang with if I knew him.

HE WAS BORN WITH BROWN HAIR.

HE HAD TO DYE HIS HAIR BLONDE BECAUSE HES A FILTHY MONGREL UNLIKE HIS BROTHER WHO LOOKS 100x BETTER THAN HIM, HAS A WAY HOTTER GF, IS FAR MORE SUCCESSFUL AND IS NOT A /POL/TARD

>IS NOT A /POL/TARD
except his bro shares a lot of his beliefs

he just doesn't screech autisticly every time something happens

#Queen

we waz

Is he still a demi-vegan?

He's fuckin' a white male!

No

you don't have to be a /pol/tard to share same beliefs dumbass

He's my fuckin hero

I'm a vegan and I know he advocates veganism but I can't look past the autism he spouts. Maybe if what he says was grounded in realism then he'd be more likeable

He's pretty autistic
Uses TSfH music way too often in his vids and gives the music a bad rap because of it just like the little fucks who make AMV's on kiketube
Also he should take some debate classes that way when he's confronted on streams or does interviews he doesn't get ass ravaged

Not gunna happen faggot, we don't do jewtube personalities
It's so banal and off topic it's almost sickenimg, we aren't /b/ and never will be no matter how many jelly boards like to pretend we are

Forget that part
Its borderline disgusting that he dyes his hair
You be proud of what you are born with and the fact that he bleached it like a common western whore just makes it even worse

>claims to be redpilled
>uses jewish trickery to make himself look more like what he thinks "aryans" are
not even hitler dyed his hair.

latsbrah is a faggot.

another aut-right sperg who needs to get out more and realise politics is cope
also his FACE is hideous

"golden one" is he fucking serious? What's his age, 10? Completely retarded, autistic and cringe as fuck.

He's a tryhard dork, as are most who are too in with the 'fit' crowd

Proof that he dyes his hair?

He's kind of cringey, but atleast hes reaching out to alot of young european people and converting their brainwashed minds to promote self development, learn about nationalism while keeping them entertained with slightly nerdy shit.

How long has he been lifting?

Post his brother

Does he have a dad? I want to meet that dad

I like it when it was bodybuilding with some cool viking stuff thrown in for flavour. I miss the workout montages, heavy lifting and gains kitchen. You knew he was right wing, but it wasn't the only thing he did.

It's just a bit boring having him do news roundups and talking about terrorist attacks, there are plenty of channels that already do that.

faggy voice but hes on point about everything.

I like him until faggots like show up

>slightly

he's a cuck

Seems like a good guy, he's a bit of a LARPer but I don't really mind

I watched him till like two years ago right before he went off the deep end with his character, too bad because I liked him when he was more of just a dude talking about shit and getting impressed when there was Veeky Forums threads about him.

>next stop is to hop on gear
Oh, brother