/fraud/

steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on retarded natties general:

See, I dunno, if it's the ADHD or what but I always am mixing shit up.

Had to have been a reason why I saved that photo.

I will search my folder for the correct photo. It was pretty bad.

>starting to actually have feelings for Russian GF.

Uh oh, this is bad, bad, bad, bad.

I am starting to feel stressed, because I get texts about how much she NEEDS ME and how she coudn't live without me and since I am starting to actually care about her wellfare, it makes me feel pressured.

I dunno how to explain it, like it's too much pressure?

>Tfw you overbulked and it's gonna take 10 weeks of -1000kcal until sub 10%
Gonna throw in some psmf days here and there to make things faster. I can't stand more than a day or two of it though.

Oh well Imma be so sex by summer.

Yeah thats a clinger for you.

Count your blessings. It's 100x better than what bisbo has going on.

Could you stop posting thread images with blood?

It makes me very queasy, thank you.

hey hey hey dude what's up.

can't wait to see photos of you post cut

How does this make your penis feel

I'm gonna be memed at for sure

>Roiding for this

Oh well though. I just have to make it through these 2.5 months and I can blast with some test/deca/eq and leave humanity behind.

How high risk are the following for causing infertility?
>cycle
>cruise
>blast and cruise

Like I think I seek out these types because then I feel loved and cared about and that makes me feel better about myself, that I am so important to someone

Also,

>she's stopped eating entirely
>she won't eat at all
>srs

Like I am trying to get her to eat, but if she doesn't eat, she doesn't eat.

Wtf do I do?

This is why I like glands so much, galnds don't care about anyone

So glands have NO PROBLEMS.

Also she's been fucking whining about me seeing other girls and shit, so I was like sick of hearing it and I went 'fuck fine I won't I won't'

And her eyes lit up and she seemed happy and shit and now I said it and I can't go back on it.

Caring about other people is fucking stupid and you literally just cuck yourself

She will end up cheating on me and then I will be proven a fucking retard AGAIN

>6'4"
>168 lbs
>10.6% bf
>6'9" wingspan

considering gaining at least 40 lbs.

what goal weight do you think should I aim for? my long limbs need lots of mass for them to not look awkwardly skinny.

I doubt she'll cheat on you but I also have a feeling this crazy is going to get worse.

At 6'4" you should be walking around at 240-250lbs for roiders and fit to consider you big.

BAIL BAIL BAIL

>6'4
Bimbo is in the mid-200s around your height. If I were you, I'd aim for 275 or 308, but I don't mind not being lean.

> also have a feeling this crazy is going to get worse.

She was honest about her crazy, I knew what was up.

> doubt she'll cheat on you

This type always does, because they are so insecure they need that validation, they cheat just to get validated.

And yet I am committing to her anyways.

Why?

What's wrong with me.

I am excited to see what these bloods yield, if they show like 300, 400 ngl, I have my excuse.

You think you need tren for gland's outlook, or mental illness is good enough?

I hate fapping, I really, really do, it turns me from glands level 'i dont give a shit lol' into a fucking numale bitch retard

Maybe it's hormone levels going from 500---->250, like jul and peak said, 250 decrease?

Maybe placebo effect?

I dunno, why I do this shit to myself.

>This type always does, because they are so insecure they need that validation, they cheat just to get validated.
Hmmm that does make sense.

>And yet I am committing to her anyways
>Why?
You can't blame her for something she hasn't done. Just enjoy the ride and when it ends, it ends. You can't take it personal even if she cheats. You already said it, it's about her and her own validation, not about you. If you're not enjoying the ride now, though, get off. It's simple.

>gland's outlook
Glands in no way has a healthy outlook. If you're gonna take inspiration from trips here, at least take after MasT

>placebo effect
I think it's a combination of small hormone flux post orgasm combined with your autistic laser focus on it.

I want you to find your happiness there, Alex. You're pretty entertaining when you're not being crazy acidic

See you guys seem to think I am mirroring other people's personalities, in reality, it's just traits that we share, or that I have, that I like in other's

I really mire MasT's willpower, that why I like him so much, because I have some too, and I always respected people that have willpower, and he clearly has a lot.

That's what attracted me to the sport in the first place, was the willpower that *all* BBs have, really.

Because if you don't have willpower, you not gonna lift, you gonna quit after a month or a year or whatever, you just gonna stop.

Then obviously you not gonna look like a bodybuilder, simple.

As far as gland's goes, glands really knows what's up, gland's knows how to watch his own back and shit, and gland's don't give a shit what other people think.

Plus, you really think gland's gonna lie to you, EVER.

If glands has some sort of opinion about you he will just let you know.

Nothing makes me more sick than people that think XYZ about you, but never say it never, just think bad shit.

"""normies"""".

>you're not being crazy acidic

I looking in archives at my posting and thinking 'wtf was I thinking' , I dunno.

Like I wasn't even ever really mad about some banter from brick, I was just so fucking bored.

You guys gotta learn, from Gland's, no way gland's ever would let himself be taken advantage of.

>Hmmm that does make sense.

So you're telling me I'm right, and she's gonna do cheat lol, and I should date her anyways?

I don't see your logic here, how is this OK?

>So you're telling me I'm right, and she's gonna do cheat lol, and I should date her anyways?
Nah I'm saying that you can't predict the future and to just roll with it. In a situation like this one, where there's no long term fiscal commitment, there's no disadvantage you face beyind some emotional turmoil.

Current gf is that kind of crazy. I cheated on her a bit but never committed in the first place. Eventually said something like "yeah I read birth control is really bad for you and have help accelerate cancer" which somehow made her think I wanted her to stop taking birth control and here we are 5 months pregnant. I haven't slept with anyone else in a while and I'm just fucking miserable. Wish I could go back and advise myself to get the fuck out and not care about girls/peoples feeling and focus only on myself

I can't bring myself to leave her at this point, both because I feel obligated to stay and because I would go fucking crazy seeing her with another guy or my future kid being raised by someone else

/rant

sorry I have nobody to talk to about this stuff

>Eventually said something like "yeah I read birth control is really bad for you and have help accelerate cancer"
Lmfao were you high?

I'm sorry you feel trapped but that situation is kinda hilarious

>, both because I feel obligated to stay and because I would go fucking crazy seeing her with another guy

Yeah that's how I ended up staying with ESTP ex for so long, simply because I didn't want anyone else to have her, that would offend my ego, someone touching MY property.

This is a horrible fucking reason to stay with a crazy bitch (PS: SHe gonna cheat on you anyways! LOL!)

Has she gotten like, nasty, trying to make you jealous and stuff?

If she ever ever does that,just bail fuck it, do whatever, get out, get out.

I will get flamed for telling you to break up muh nuclear family

Nothing is worse than being an unironic cuckold

Always ask yourself

>WWGD

>6'4
>160 pounds

Why the FUCK are you posting on fraud smelly skelly

>talks like a high schooler and has 75,000 complexes about retarded shit
k e k e r i n o

USA WOMEN = SCORCHED EARTH F A M

>usa women

SHE RUSSIAN THOUGH.

LOL.

Catpiss man, people are seeing my pics in cbt and asking me for routine.

And like, I post my routine, and some guy goes 'I'm gonna hop on it thanks!'

I feel like concerned, and anxious, that he's gonna get overtraining symptoms from my routine and it will be my fault

I don't know how or why I am OK doing this routine natty but hey

I tempted to start telling people that I am doing PPL or something so they do PPL instead, I just have this image in my head of some other autist in the gym lifting for 30 hours a week to get maybe 1%? Negative 1 %? 0%? more gains than he would have lifting for 12 hours a week.

I'm gonna like stop posting pics because people ask for routine and shit and it gives me fucking anxiety lol

I have a long distance, European, girlfriend as well.

She responds like that. Short, simple answers with not much love or feeling behind them. I also wait on average 30 min - 1 hour for a response.

I know something is wrong, not sure what. Either way when I ask her about why she is being so distant or doesn't seem like she wants to talk she tells me I'm the one acting weird and tries to switch the subject into how much she loves me.

Why do I always fall for girls who don't feel the same.

>I know something is wrong, not sure what.

Assume the worst, I always do.

>Why do I always fall for girls who don't feel the same.

Do you lose interest in any girl that shows you affection>?

That could be because you have a low opinion of yourself, and if a woman shows you affection, you think she's stupid and has bad taste, so you don't want her?

I dunno.

I have the opposite, I only want girls that are super clingy and shit, that makes me feel cared about.

>long distance relationship

stop, stop, stop, stop, this is not my situation, dont do this to yourself why are you doing this to yourself

I guess I do have a pretty low opinion of myself.

> LDR
Yes, it's horrible. I was with her before and I was in country with her for a year or two. Here is the worst part, she cheated on me.
Here we are a couple years later and I'm back with her. I'm retarded I suppose thinking she wouldn't go back to old habits.

I think I'm going to do myself a favor and get out.

It's true. You're taking hormones and when taken incorrectly or in conjunction with another mix you can really mess yourself up. Girls get fucked up from birth control, it's proven to accelerate cervical cancer

She hasn't tried to make me jealous but if she did I would bounce. I love that she gets crazy and jealous over me because it feeds my ego, despite knowing it's incredibly unhealthy for both of us. If it was the other way around I would lose my shit.

It's like once I invest in a girl I don't want to lose what I've put in so far, sunk costs and all that. But I'm at the point now where I would love an excuse to drop everything and backpack around the world. I've got enough dosh saved up and enough confidence to actually follow through, which I didn't have when I last had the opportunity.

If someone cheats on you once, they shown what kind of person they are

and you keep dating them you've shown that you will just tolerate that sort of thing

>I think I'm going to do myself a favor and get out.

Don't bullshit me now, you better post back and tell me that you are broken up with her.

If it helps, imagine some greasy fat guy sticking a 2" dick inside her, while she was texting you 'fell asleep early last night :D'

I'm 19 and want to get aesthetic like zyzz because i am severely depressed and want to kill myself everyday, it is worth the health risks right because the alternative is crippling depression? i can't afford bloods just test e

>russian women
I've heard mixed things

months back when I was still talking to qt russaboo (who was technically georgian but whatever) she told me she can't fucking stand actual 'Russian' women because they have that same juvenile mindset, only it's worse in the sense that they just do whatever the fuck they want.

it could be 50/50 according to her.

sure

ladies and gentlemen, the zyzz legacy

Flee while you can

why not tren?

besides the fact mine was no russiangf and not US based to begin with yours literally sounds like the one who made my life living hell from age 21-24. gtfo asap m8 trust me

There's a whole lot of easier and cheaper ways out there to kill yourself man.

Hearing mixed things about adding Winny to a Test E cycle.

Some say its going to keep my dry and shredded, help my lose BF.

Some say its simply going to wreck my joints.

Thoughts?

Only one way to find out what it will do for YOU

Considering it doesnt aromatize, theres no risk in suddenly dropping it from a cycle I assume?

Winny is great if you're already lean, not so great for trying to get lean. It works wonders if you're in single digit body fat but it's pretty meh above ~12%. And the joints aren't that bad. It makes them feel worse but doesn't actually damage them.

goodbye knees and shoulders

Oh well I am most definitely not in single digits.

I ran Epi frequently before the ban, but Ive never ran it with Test. May go that route but having a harder time finding it.

Epi isn't bad. Personally I really like var. it's got a lot of the lean and dry look without much side effects.

Why do I feel better during on PCT than I did on cycle? 20mg of Nolvadex a day has me popping boners/feeling better than 500mg of test E did. Wasn't bunk either, got bloods done.

Feel fucking amazing.

Yea I just put in an order for Var. So hard finding EPI and the sides are so mild. Looking forward to it.

Rebound

>pct

Rebound of what? Estrogen or natty test production?

Also if I'm taking aromasin on cycle do I have to worry about estro rebound when I come off? I should have enough to go through PCT, I've only been using 5-7mg every couple of days, gone up to 10 days without it completely and had no sides... 600mg a week test E... maybe I just don't get estrogen sides? Can anyone relate a similar experience

Lmao that row didn't last long.

Id forgotten I got the girlie roses and I handmade a sappy card. She got up to shit at like 5 am came back and started pressing my face to her tiddies and kissing my head. She's like "...thank you" and I'm like "what what did I do now" "the flowers...". Fucked for a little and then I passed out.

Ladies...

>take .25 of prami
>don't feel like shit

Weird, people said it made you feel nauseous and want to puke.

Am I low enough to consider my first cycle? Been lifting seriously the past year or so, lost ~35lbs. Currently 5'10 200lbs

Cut a lot more

>fat
>no muscle
Fix those two things and you should be fine. Come back in a year or two.

>catpiss fine to roid on day 1
>gained 2 million lean pounds
>lost 1 million pounds of body fat
>alex fine to roid whenever
>come back in a year or two

If you touch your body and everything is soft probably not lean enough to roid desu

yo fraud can there ever be a thing like "too much" sleep?

im currently on vacation for 2 weeks and on my 13th week of my 500mg cycle

when im not in the gym im mostly laying in my bed playing video games or watching netflix/eating.

im awake for 3-4 hours and then sleep for 3-4 hours. eventually doing a 8 hour sleep and repeat.

is this bad considering i eat at a surplus with enough nontheless?

>and I handmade a sappy card
awww :^)

Is it true you should let ibutamoren sit in water so you dont get the negative effects of Benzyl chloroformate

Also why not take it in the morning on an empty stomache? Or with a low carb breakfast. This way you get two surges of GH in your day?

I am not really qualified to talk about the biological and chemical implications, but the main reason for me not to take it in the morning is the absolutely ravenous hunger I get from it. I would have to physically restrain myself from overeating lol

I mean when you wake up don't you get crazy hunger pains too?

>This way you get two surges of GH in your day?
mk677 doesnt cause a gh surge, just increased baseline gh
the timing doesnt matter a whole lot other than controlling the hunger peak when you take it

Nice! Keep it up and enjoy those newb gains. I miss mine!

Personally yes. If you spend time researching it you won't have any side effects or down sides. Take 500mg test e and take an aromatase inhibitor. Lift every day and eat a lot. I did this and in 3 months I became a Chad. Good luck.

>depressed most of my life
>some periods, few months, I was happy
> erectile dysfunction most of my life
>never morning wood
>did everything possible to fix my hormone profile
>still depressed
>life is like a chore, zero motivation
>for those months I was happy my ed was cured and motivation etc

Time for blood work? I dunno, I was able to fix my low test and shit for a few months of my life but I can't seem to get it back, maybe test is what will give me back that feeling?

It's really painful being like this, I don't like it.

a blood test is always a good idea
could be a vitamin deficiency or something, which would be an easy fix

age 21 height 5'7 here

from my last blood test (november)
Oestradiol 82 pmol/L (reference range 95-223)

I'm holding off on doing roids hoping I grow an extra couple inches. Is it pointless? I hear estrogen signals the closing of growth plates so I don't want to inject test and raise my estrogen levels too much.

Can this be entirely avoided by using an ai? Been looking it up and can't find out how effective ai's are.

Well yes I still feel the need to have an awesome luxurious breakfast to feel satiated and satisfied, but no comparison to not having slept 7-9 hours after taking it, that just fucking ruins me.

I been researching I take zinc and vitamin d and my nutrition is on point
It just like, life is painful you know? Can anyone relate? Like a constant battle, always batteling, fighting as hard as I can, never enjoying anything.

I don't wanna feel like this anymore, so much fighting. Just one big fight man. I wake up and I have to fight to even get out of the bed and that's when it Starts and then I go about my day and it's one torture and then I go to the gym and I fight and I fight and then at the end I'm just happy it's over.

This can't be how I supposed to feel

sounds like depression m8
would really go get a blood test regardless but otherwise look into therapy, works for some people

tfw

do you want to have kids?

if no, hop on trt and blast occasionally

if yes. do a cycle at 500mg/week and see how you feel.

those last 13 weeks on 500mg test e/week were the best times of my life in terms of well being

>glands rattling the gilded cage

>do you want to have kids?
>if no, hop on trt

it is like i go to bed telling myself i am gonna be better soon so that i am able to fall asleep

then i wake up and see my stupid fucking face in the mirror

i have been slacking with the pilocarpine doses because they make me feel like shit and were gonna make me fail my classes but i have to deal with it

Too much bro it happened to me don't risk it

trt for 1 year + will make you sterile

you still are a wealthy jew actively turning down poon for cocoon mode purposes and ordering boatloads of hgh for keks. not to belittle your own worries and issues, just sayin.

dude it's not about just having sex it's about being fucking cured of this shit. i don't want to go around as a 6/10 i want to be my old fucking self.

you best be trolling

I know bnc will eventually ruin your procreation plans, sure, but le permanent shutdown from low doses meme is not funny and never will be.

>tfw hitting 11 month mark of trt soon
why not breed the wife one last time RIGHT NOW just for posterity

yeah I somewhat understand, been the same for me with an injury that left my jaw whack as fuck for two years (cured now). but taunting you for the gilded cage is my god-given right as a poorfag lol

Welp I guess it's night time doses for me. Maybe...

her feet

>timing is literally irrelevant
>hunger peak while awake is awful torment
Why does it still sound like you are just accepting this under protest lmao

You may have it confused with actual hgh, which indeed needs am and pm dosing for adequate pulse control. Memek just raises baseline, essentially the creatine of the gh world dosing wise.

y tho

Man glands, I really wish you could be happy.

I wish I could make you happy.

If it counts for anything

Anyone can be unhappy no matter how good or easy their life seems to you for any retarddd reason

I literally said in my next post that I understand him and just like to taunt cause I am a poor cunt and he is fairly wealthy, mild and rather shitty trolling for my own amusement.

Stop defending your bff whenever you have the chance, he is a big boy he can stand up for himself.

26yo
175 lbs
[spoiler] 5'8" [/spoiler]
12-13% bf

Going to start first cycle in a couple weeks.
Sust 250mg twice per week
25mg dbol ed for first 4 weeks
Arimadex 5mg eod
Nolva for pct

Am I missing anything? Any tips?

>Any tips?
Sust is hella gay

Yeah my friend ordered for us both. I told him test e, but he thought sust was better for some reason. I'm stuck with it now.
What is so bad about it?

>Sust 250mg twice per week
"no"

Different ester lengths makes stable levels a bitch, in general with blends you get most of the downsides with little to none of the advantages. Not to say you cannot make progress on sust, but imho not because of what it entails, rather despite lol

That makes sense. Would injecting eod be better than twice/week?
Are there more side effects because of the unstable levels or is it just not optimum for growth?

>my friend [did something stupid] and/but/however I did
Fourth or fifth time I read this in only a few days. Why do you all have idiot friends who order bunk, overpriced, or the wrong stuff despite you supposedly knowing it better? Is the friend fuckup the new SWIM like it is used in drug forums?

Not even ranting at you specifically, just prompted me to.

Been thinking about going on a cycle. I know almost nothing about cycling, anyone want to help?
Stats
5'9
140lbs

It's a "good" excuse to take the blame away from yourself, although this is an anonymous site.
My friend is actually just ignorant and once he has something in his mind it's almost impossible to change it.
I think he talked to some big dude's in the gym who must have said they prefer sust.

>take the blame away from yourself
>although this is an anonymous site
My point exactly. Who the fuck cares. Own up to your mistakes, get called a faggot for them, it builds character.

As for your specific question, sust is awful but whatever. Dose eod and pay attention to sides, yolo your gym volume, buy actual test e next time, without friend.

what does this mean?

is it good or bad, 300mg/wk test-e

Is it so bad that it would be worth it to just eat the cost and buy test e?

read the op retard

God no, it still is legit test after all just in an inconvenient format. Run what you have like you wanted to, make the best of it by autistically obsessing over diet and training as you should anyway lel

use test-e or test-cyp and start with .25mg adex eod