What do you think when you see someone in the gym lifting in these?

What do you think when you see someone in the gym lifting in these?

black ppl or this guy I know at work who is obsessed with shoes.

looks like some vietcong tried to make fake adidas but only had yarn and melted tires

I think fuck them but I also still wish I had a pair to wear around casually.

There are actually 4 people at my gym that have yeezys.

One of them is a spoiled rich kid in his early 20's who doesn't work and his parents by him everything. One is a high school kid who only plays basketball and, again, his parents buy him everything. They walk through the rain and mud in their yeezys and tell everything how they're "just okay shoes". fuck them.

The other two are just typical gymbros that clearly have some disposable income and are into kanye/sneakers. I don't mind them.

YEEZY SEASON APPROACHIN

some fucking ahmeds with fake yeezys i just look and despise them while coming to gym with my yeezy v2's.

there are so many good quality fakes on the market lmao if you shelled out for a real pair youve been cucked by kanye west
a nice pair of fake yeezys sounds like nice gym shoes, op

FUCK WHATEVER Y'ALL BEEN HEARIN'
FUCK WHATEVER Y'ALL BEEN WEARIN'

Usually a cunt. I'm not sure whether its more of a cunt to wear legit Yeezys knowing you spent £stupid on them, or fake Yeezys knowing you probably still shelled out ~$100 for cheap chink shit just to make niggers think you're rich.

fuccboi

can you link for good fakes? im not usually one for buying fake shit but when the price is totally unjustified yet i somewhat like the design im interested.

>buying fake yeezys
>not a literal cuck
pick one

check out sneakerreps on leddit lmao

>lifting in shoes with insane cushioning
Shiggy diggy

They're only $200 if you buy them retail you scrubs

if you spend this much money on fucking sneakers, not quality leather shoes, the jewish consumerism has fully cucked you.

>Two hundred (200) US dollars for a pair of shoes containing less than one dollar of crude material

Gotta love capitalism.

Who are you to say how much they're worth

I'm the consumer

I say how much I spend. Those shoes are not worth spending $200 on.

Moot
The demo that wears those usually don't do legs or upright movements.

4 u

BTFO. How will he recover?

The consumer doesn't choose the price, the brand does. Kanye has the legal right to charge $5000 for yeezys and people would buy them. They don't need a poor broke peasant like you to buy their shoes.

Yeezys are sick as fuck, but too expensive

I love the Roshe's but I won't even spend $65 for those. Thank God for New Balance

The consumer doesn't choose the price, but the consumer does choose how much they spend.

Anyone who wears those shoes is a snitch. If they start a fight with you and you win, they will come back with the cops