It's my favorite day in the gym today. Let's kill this shit

It's my favorite day in the gym today. Let's kill this shit.

huh?

Shoulders, traps, back, bis. My favorite day

>tfw yesterday was rest day
>wake up bathed in sunlight
>comfy af but know I have to go to the gym and continue prepping for the racewar and killing nazis

Deadlift day my man.
I got it. You got it. We're all gonna make it (unless you're sad! or low energy!)

No tears, only dreams now.

Fuck yeah bro. Upper intensive day.

Imma attempt a few prs. For you. No homo.

Killing commies, you mean

You're not a faggot right?

Commies and nazis considering they're butt buddies now

That's a lot of muscles, how long d'you spend in the gym?

> training to throw commie scum out of helicopters

early morning lifts are the best

>Chest and tri day
>Gym nearly empty
>Really feeling it, get obscene chest pump
Fuck muh deadlifts, no better workout is possible than feeling like you can push the weight of the world off of you

kys. trump is a fucking moron and is a bigger bitch than hillary, as evidenced by his trajectory this past 100.

you're so delusional. enjoy the next debt crisis, your neighbor's predatory loan, and a repeat of the bush jr economy.

Maybe 90ish minutes

>tfw shoulders and back today

One of my favorite days

Damn don't get so triggered over the hat. I used that picture because the face explains my joy for today's workout.

I only have "fuck, I can't remember which excercise I did last time" days.

Checked.
>Bench day, feeling real good, last time doing what is my personal max was real easy
>Throw on five more lbs each side.
>Tall handsome Chad walks over and parks himself just in front of me but a little right
>Instead of facing the mirror he is facing right at me
>Why.jpg
>Sit down and bust out 3 reps ez pz
>4 is slow going
>On 5 I stall halfway... Hear loud PUSH IT! Make it up and rack my baby weights
>Look over at Chad, he's already doing his own shit again
>Say thank you, but he has earbuds in... So I mouth it a second time with no noise for some reason... Then just nod at him 3 or 4 times and book it for the drinking fountain
>Spend the rest of my workout like some kind of inverse Mario/boo where I make sure to never look at him

I wonder what it's like to be normal

He has much to learn over at TRS radio my fellow goy.

How do you organize your lifts familia?
For me it's: chest and dl, back and squat, legs and shoulders. I don't do any arm isolation exercise.

Leg day to be honest :^)

Get the joocy pump user

Thanks Veeky Forums you make me feel normal.

>Debt crisis

And you had nothing to say about the debt as Obama kept racking it up, now you blame Trump for the
19 Trillion?

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.
are you fucking joking.
look at the goons he's trying to put into his cabinet.
debt as in the debt the population will assume, not the nation borrowing money from itself to undo the bankrupt americans, borrowing under the housing bubble. dodd frank has been repealed or some shit. you fucking twat. the common man's (walmart lovers, rednecks, the very people that naively voted for that piece of shit) debt will be the first to go up, i assure you. pepsico and nabisco are gonna make a shit ton of money, minimum wage will disappear, and your benefits/pensions will have to be saved by the last smooth talker to butter trump's ear.

i'm not actually anti-trump, i just think this whole game is absurd and it's funny how conservatives on the bottom are different from those on the top are, but no one seems to realize the manipulation.

voting against your own interests! the american way because at least then nobody can have abortions

Omg me too! I think about how if I am weak then I won't be able to fight Nazis. I like to listen to Sabaton for this reason.

tbqh i agree senpai
row row fight the power #bernie2020

I'm glad some mirth came from this
Serious question.
What would the appropriate response be here since he had earbuds in, just ignore the whole thing?
I'm a strong believer that the only true mistakes are the ones you don't learn from.

Calm your tits nigger

>as in the debt the population will assume

Yeah the national debt which Obama increased dramatically. You complain about the debt then go on to praise a bunch of a shitty government programs that increase the debt.

wow. holy shit. are you this fucking daft.

people borrow money for homes and starting businesses. the government bails you out. this is bankruptcy and big businesses (car industry, banks) are capable and entitled to declaring it.

when the average schmuck does it, it's usually because they got in over their heads. nobody is defending their spending, nobody is calling into question this volatile so-called "economy."

what i'm saying is that the national debt went up because we allowed for people to get themselves in debt. why did average americans go into debt, just trying to follow the rules that our overlords set up? because it was predatory tactics that banks assumed during the housing bubble. obama tried to prevent such a fiasco from ever happening again, and yes, the national debt increased when he tried to fix things from the ground up (with a house controlled by republicans with vested interests in destroying the middle class and consolidating wealth,) which looks to you, like oh hurr durr, liberals and their social agenda, nothing like the howard roark that i sucked on so hard freshman year. but you clearly don't understand that this isn't laissez faire and anyone who touts that horn has no one's interests at heart, save for their own, which has nothing to do with running a business or country in a way that has utility. it is toxic, the way you have fooled yourself into thinking that some blue or red ideology alone defines economy or government. it's arbitrary these lines.

i would love to see people go into debt and no one bail them out. i want to see good businesses trying to sell products and services at competitive prices. but at the same time, the hidden agenda occurs between politicians and incoming walmarts. they weight the costs and decide on yes or no, and when they usually say yes to walmart coming into their town, they obliterate every hard working american from standing a chance because the table tilts in their favor. buying power. incentives. personal favors. that is the american way, the way we do government know on a global scale. so don't kid yourself into thinking trump will have your back. obama didn't have mine. they are all literally so awful at their jobs, just in different ways, c'mon man, stop being a fucking sheep.