Is mastic chewing gum a meme or is it legit for jaw gains...

Is mastic chewing gum a meme or is it legit for jaw gains? Also where do I get this shit I live in the Netherlands and I've never seen this stuff in any store.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y8RXEEY-4
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.21935/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>does resistance training increase the size of my muscle

Hmmm, hmm, I dunno, maybe, just maybe, it works.

>where2get

Amazon

Thanks I'll just try it out then. Do you know how long you need to chew this stuff a day for the best results?

till the muscle is sore

(serious)

same as bodybuilding, tear the muscle, when it's sore, and the fibers torn, let it heal, chew more

4 sticks a day, 8 hour jaw days

Gotta chew big to get big, C'MON!

Myth you faggots by that definition every fat person would have the sickest jaw line since they chew food for fucking hours.
your born with it

no they slimply gulp down the food

Gewoon op een baksteen kauwen

not mastic chewing gum, but rather raw mastic resin itself from the island of Chios (pic related, not actually meth)

This guy is totally right and not a huge fag

Doesn't chewing this fuck the alignment of your teeth?

Yeah I got that stuff as well. Now just to make sure I chew left and right equal amounts of time.

fat people have layers of FAT hiding their jaw

Correct but people who were fat and lost weight? explain that jaw lines are still the same

I was fat, now I have a sick jawline

>being this dumb

Mastic gum makes the jaw muscle larger

no

Ur dumb fatso

You had that jaw line to begin with =.= genes you fag iv had alot of friends loose weight they just have the avg joe jaw lines

Time to leave chewmanity behind! CMON!

>my anecdotal is better than your anecdotal
=.=

You're stupid, you don't have muscles at the front of your jaw. Put your hand on your cheek and clench/unclench your teeth, feel that muscle back towards your ear? That's the only thing this works out, and even then you don't need to work it because it gets used EVERY TIME YOU EAT.

Your presentable "jawline" is entirely bone-based

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y8RXEEY-4

Ok kid

**you don't have any muscles at the front of your jaw

I do, because I chew mastic gum

>jawline
>jawline

retard, we are talking about the muscle not the bone

sigh

Does this look like a meme?

Okay thanks for posting a video that shows the exact muscle I was talking about

Show me *one* video of someone flexing muscles in their chin then

There aren't muscles in the front of your jaw, only at the back like that video that was just posted. All of your mouth movements are controlled by muscles that aren't physically *that* close to the jawline. You can even /feel/ your jawline and it's bone

i'm being baited right?

There are muscles in your cheek that will grow with mastic

The cheek is not the front of your jaw

You're not being baited I just don't think you know how you really jaw muscles actually operate

See

Um.

Ok?

I've been chewing mastic gum to improve my jawline. I've been wondering about it's other effects on the body. Does it affect muscle and gains? Do I have to choose?
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.21935/full

Ok let's clarify for OP

Mastic gives you a larger muscle in your cheek which results in a more masculine and square and attractive face

I will agree that it gives you a stronger cheek muscle, but that's a muscle that's already being worked anyways whenever you talk or eat or do anything with your mouth. it won't do /anything/ notable for the front portion of your jaw/chin, which is entirely based on the bone structure of your skull

The masseter affects the appearance of the jawline, that's why I posted that picture and video.

Of course you don't have muscles in your chin, who said that?

Most people don't have particularly well developed masseters because of the soft, calorically-dense modern diet

Legolas' cousin

Thanks for reminding me to go out in the sun today you gray faced faggot

wtf has happened to his face?

GOTAD

Gram of tren a day

People always post these threads thinking that it will fix stuff like a weak chin when it only affects the masseter muscles.

Can I chew gum with mastic in it like pic related or should it be the actual resin like says? What does the resin taste like?

>he chews tree sap because a mongolian basket weaving forum told him it would give him an aesthetic face
I'm truly being meme'd here aren't I

i saw a guy chewing gum while squatting yesterday, is this recommended?

Meme, if you want to chew tough as shit gum every day for 10 years to get a slightly more aesthetic jawline go for it, I personally would just stop eating all your meals in liquid form and chew actual food. Mewing is a meme, proper tongue posture is not. Do that instead.

bump

My wife is a nurse and she doesn't recommend it. Apparently you can wear out your temporomandibular joint.

If you chew only one on side for a ridiculous amount of time, yes. Same way you can tear a pec with too much benching. Should we stop benching? No.

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Don't expect massive changes. Genetics is still king here. But you WILL get a more square (i.e masculine) jaw because the muscles just underneath your cheeks will get bigger. It has the potential to push your lower jaw out a bit as well. I'd recommend it but don't overdo it. You don't need rest days, but you don't need to chomp on it for hours a day. Just chew until you get sore (about 30mins) a few times a day. Your chewing muscles are small and therefore respond well to higher volume. You should notice changes in about a month.

they're chewing burgers and cheesy potatoes, thats like saying "Why don't I look like Arnold, I curl 5lbs everyday."

kek

It's bitter, not bad just don't expect juicy fruit.
Drinking water will instantly solidify it and biting into it shatters it in your mouth, but you can chew the pieces to a chewy whole again.
After a while it just turns watery and unchewable and it's time to spit it out, unless you want it stuck between your teeth

why the fuck not just chew regular gum

Too soft for real gains

I chew gum between my heavy sets. I'm afraid I'll inhale it during a heavy set and die.

It's good for digestion and oral health unlike sugar gum

How is this different from regular gum?

That's frank McGrath. He takes lots of roids + has super low bodyfat and high vascularity

>good for digestion and oral health

in what fucking way

You're retarded. Most of the food amerilards eat are soft as fuck. You expect to get swole doing 1000 reps of 10lbs on bench?

>Sucking cheeks in
>Elf ears
>Duckface

TMJ muscle hypertrophy from tren and maybe mastic chewing, but probably just tren. Looks fucking terrible, i dont know why people would want to enlarge them. Chin is for aesthetics and theres fuck all you can change about that.

Google it you faggot. It's just the properties of mastic. It even whitens teeth a bit.

Someone recommend me a good brand for chewing

Sorry, definitely not sucking my cheeks in or clenching. This shit just werks

>he thinks that is duck face

I'll show you duck face

I'm not though

Starve yourself x failure you will look like that too

Sup, Legolas?

Weird, normally your nose looks as big and ridiculous as your elf ears. Here it like a human nose.

It's a lot of work for no gainz user just roid and save money until you can get jaw surgery if you don't like your jawline. It can't be fixed with gum no matter if you chew a pound of hard rubber per day.

Tbh I'm worried about this. Had braces for six years and wouldn't like to fuck them up by chewing some retarded tough stuff. Otherwise would be probably doing it.