My sister is 13 and she's dating my gf ex boyfriend. He's 26...

My sister is 13 and she's dating my gf ex boyfriend. He's 26. I would have already kicked his ass but he also happens to my hook for xtasy. They are supposed to go camping tonight in the mountains with a few friends and he has a rv. My gf told me not to let my sister go. I told my dad but he just asked if the guy was black/or Mexican. When I said he was white he gave some shit like that's the way it is. I'm so fucking mad. I love my little sister so much she's so good at school doesn't do drugs. Since she hit puberty she's been constantly hit on and she met this guy at my party. My gf invited him, I was like w/e he's bringing the drugs. When I woke up in the morning he and my little sister were talking in her room like they had strayed awake all night talking or something. Maybe I should. E cool with it but I keep having these forced thoughts of them getting intimate it's driving me crazy. My mom (rip) was a bigger woman and my little sister, once she hit puberty, inherited all that- she looks like a grown woman. Maybe she is? But I mean this guy is a drug dealer and he has a kid from a previous relationship. I don't know what the fuck to do

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/flordegato2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#DSM_and_ICD-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

This is the most white trash shit I've read in a while.
>going to the mountains
Let me guess.... the ozarks?

Nice blog post faggot

Call the police. She is underage.

>he just asked if the guy was black/or Mexican
Is it even worth to lift for grills if I'm black?

tl;dr

>I would've kicked his ass but he's my hook up for xtc

Yeah sure bro keep making excuses for yourself. I was a heroin and crack afdict for 2 years and your story is still the most thrasiest shit I have ever heard and I've done and seen some nasty shit.

Lift for Hispanic or black grills you autist.

Just don't try to date underage girls that need their father's permission to date.

No. No girl would want to hook up with a guy her dad disapproved of.

YOU ARE VALUING DRUGS OVER YOUR SISTERS WELLBEING

YOU FUCKING PUSSY

>I would have already kicked his ass but he also happens to my hook for xtasy.

Hang yourself you fucking cuck.

> lifting for nigresses and spics

Fuck off.

Kick his ass and stop doing drugs you fucking degenerate shitbag.

You want him lifting for white women you fucking cuck?

>white trash the post

First of all, wtf is wrong with your sister to get with someone that is 26. Secondl,, for nothing in this entire fucking world, not even xtasy would i let my 13 yo sister to get fucked by a motherfucking 26 year old drug dealer. I hope you realize that shit will haunt you for the next decade if let her go. Realize what you are doing

>im gonna let my underage sister get fucked by a criminal.crepp cuz i want my xtasy.

Lmao kill yourself, is your mum dead because you sold her to slavers in exchange for drugs fkn lmao.

>trading your sister for fucking drugs

>I would have already kicked his ass but he also happens to my hook for xtasy
haha you fucking pussy. You're gonna let your sister get raped over some drugs you piece of fucking trash?

Also, get the fuck off Veeky Forums and go to /adv/ you faggot piece of shit

Have you thought about, like, dunno, fucking talking to him (the dealer)? tell him you respect him but you want to be sure your sister is in good hands and you don't want her to use drugs.
And if he doesn't compute, there's not much you can do. Even if you manage to kick his ass, your sister will see him nevertheless if she wants to.

You care more about uppers than your own family's dignity? You're beyond the point of finding a solution, you already fucked up.

So the only reason you don't shut this down is so you can score some pills?
Let me reiterate:
The only reason you don't stop the rape of your flesh and blood sister is because you want to take ecstasy and you don't want to have to look for it elsewhere?

>not lifting for colored qts

Off yourself

>rape

The drugs aren't even the issue here. Seriously? If a fucking 26 year old wanted to bang my severely underage sister I would either beat the shit out of him or call the police. You realize that is pedophilia, right?

> wanting halfbreed shitskins

Kys

>implying I'm white

Jokes on you.

>call the police
>get in trouble for buying drugs

he really should just batter him

Really dreading this thread getting jannied before OP responds to any of this.

Did your mom ever.... make spaghetti?

OP deserves it. This thread is literally retarded.

Try again.

Pedophillia refers to the attraction towards someone who is pre-pubescant, it has nothing to do with the age of consent. 13 is the age of consent in some countries.

>letting your sister ruin her life so you can do drugs

>because degenerate countries do it, it makes it alright

Yea.... except age of consent is NOT 13 in any of the 50 U.S. states...

the point
you

>nit picking over definitions
If you don't think OP should have beat his ass the second he heard of this situation, you are beyond saving

The point is you're stating irrelevant information you fucking braindead cunt. See

You go in there with a shovel and a bag @ night and leave with your sister and all the xtc.

Even better, leave with only all the xtc

His point was that pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubescent girls (which from OP's description his sister is not) and not actually having sex with underage girls.

Your sister is going to be raped and hooked on drugs in the hills, because you're a piece of shit and let it happen.

This reminds me of a day that changed my life, was talking to a 13-year old girl who told me she recently lost her virginity to this degenerate, 26-year old black roider. It showed me how frail young teens are because from the sound of it, he exploited the shit out of her. All I know is, if I get daughters, my family will be living in a white, non-degenerate community.

>dating a girl who used to date a drug dealer
>letting your sister date your gf's ex
>letting your 13 yo sister date a 26 yo guy
>your father doesn't care that his daughter is dating a 26 yo drug dealer with kids

Great family. I don't think your sister can be saved after being born in such a family.

Nice to see someone gets it. Its just a pet peave of mine to see people throw the word "pedophillia" around when they don't actually know what it means.

>peave

you should kill yourself

As someone who lived in a white, non-degenerate community with sisters who were raised what most people would call "conservatively"...just wait til your future daughters go to college. You can only hope what you teach them resonates, but most college girls raised in close knit "good" families completely let loose once they're gone.

The father thing bums me out the most about this post. He should have stepped in. No wonder OP is a drug addicted failure.

This. All he cared about was their race, gave that degenerate white nigger failure a pass. OP must be white trash.

You're retarded, your girlfriend probably is too.

tie your sister in a room and put in an anonymous tip from a pay phone. Can even let your sister go, she's underage anyway

The other option is to go full Drive, your shitty life already sounds like a movie epitomizing white trash, may as well add some blood to it

The problem is that if you're a strict and disciplinary father, your daughter will become a slut to spite you, if you're liberal and lenient, she will still end up being a slut..

Lats are even more racist than your average white american.

Be the guy your daughter will look for

The fact is that most girls have NO IDEA what a REAL man looks like

so much this. honestly op, where are you from? this is so inbred it's unbelievable.
I would be so fucking embarrassed with myself if I would date someone half my age, jesus I would kms

I'm assuming this is bait.
>I would have kicked his ass, but he's my hook up
She's 13 years old, literally middle school age, with a 26 year old drug dealer. Literally just tell him that shits not cool, and you could always threaten to call the cops since it is pedophilia and he would get jail time if proven guilty, and even if not he'd still be on a sex offender list for the rest of his life. I know I sure as fuck did not have a good bearing on life at 13, that dude can easily take advantage of your sister, especially since he also has drugs on him all the time.

>I pimp out my underage sister for drugs

Hes probably gonna drug her and while she's lying unconscious, foaming at the mouth he will violenly rape her, in all holes probably.

twitter.com/flordegato2015

Reverse image search is a thing OP.

>he thinks that's op's sister

nincompoop

>I would have already kicked his ass but he also happens to my hook for xtasy.

So what you are saying is that your drugs are more important than the safety of your little sister?

You are a shit.

Like it even fucking matters. If he's fucking a child and he's not a pedo, what is he?

If you are black that talks white you are good

Who gives a shit. If you had a son you wouldn't care how many girls he fucked so long as it was more than 0.

Girls feel sexual attraction and have sex with men. Don't hear anyone complaining about it when they get laid. Your precious little girl isn't 12 anymore if she's 18 and in college and after a certain point, your problem is that you're ignorant to female human nature, which is, shock horror, they occasionally bang.

This, op you don't love your sister

Impossible to argue with pedophiles. They are mentally ill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#DSM_and_ICD-10

>being cucked by drugs
Holy moly

Thats fucked up

Fuck ya' sista'

>little sister gettin pounded by a 26 year old
>guys should I do something
>wait no he sells me drugs
>love my little sister though

the fuck

Your gf is jealous and he's going to end up fucking both.

Someone who is fucking an underage girl. It might be illegal but he's not a pedophile. If she was 8 he'd be a pedophile. It's an important distinction because pedophillia is a mental illness. Humans aren't supposed to be sexually attracted to other humans until they have hit puberty. It'd nothing to do with morality or legality. If he fucks a 13-year-old he is a statutory rapist but not a pedophile.

>Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

>In popular usage, the word pedophilia is often applied to any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse.[5][6] This use conflates the sexual attraction to prepubescent children with the act of child sexual abuse, and fails to distinguish between attraction to prepubescent and pubescent or post-pubescent minors.[7][8] Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided because although people who commit child sexual abuse sometimes exhibit the disorder,[6][9] child sexual abuse offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children,[7][10][11] and the literature indicates the existence of pedophiles who do not molest children.[5][12][13]

I googled it out of curiosity.
user is not technically wrong, however it's a rather odd stance to suddenly want to soap box about, but this is Veeky Forums and people will argue over anything.

You guys are eating this storying pretty wholesome, I'd say.
It would be easy to peddle fake information to you.
It's a copy pasta. Not a popular one, either

>that's the way it is
BASED DAD

>13 yo sister is dating a 26 yo predator
>lol but he's my drug hookup so i can't confront him.

You're fucking trash, anyone who values party drugs over his sister's well-being is a total piece of shit. Fuck off of Veeky Forums, 2/10 made me reply.

>He's 26
>Dating a 13 year old
Dude, just call the cops on him.
No need to beat the shit out of him, just let Mister Law Man take care of it.