REQT

Other urls found in this thread:

yclist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like what it proposes but 1b coins seems too much.
I know allot of people say that doesn't matter but I've never seen a coin with more than 100m supply (any supply) moon. That's a fact.
Cute grill btw.

ycombinator tactics still not aggressive enough.

Gonna step up on dat agresive marketing boy.

lol REQT.

>What is ripple

xrp

xlm

Yeah lost money with that shit. That's when I learned my lesson. Unless you want a coin that never goes above 10c never buy those high supply coins.
What's this aggressive meme? I think I read it yesterday on a req thread lol.

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0.

I was walking through town today, minding my own business when this EXTREMELY aggressive marketer told me to buy request tokens. He was being EXTREMELY aggressive. He would not leave me alone.
After he left me alone, I saw him harassing some guy with a chainlink tshirt who was sobbing uncontrollably.
He must have realized the guy had no money to buy tokens because he moved on to a guy who was walking his doge, and he KICKED the doge.
That's the last I saw but needless to say these guys are EXTREMELY aggressive and I will not be buying their tokens

Yeah because you bought at 10 billion market cap.
Shut the fuck up.

kek

>I like what it proposes but 1b coins seems too much.
>I don't understand what market cap is

not this user, but I still don't get market cap

To put it simple and regarding to this Coin/token circulating supply * price = market cap

This fucker says he lost money on ripple his argument is that it has a big circulating supply so he can't see 1 ripple valued at $50.

But ripple currently has a fucking $8 billion market cap.

Req has a $30 million market cap. If they reached half of ripple's MC, you would have a 13,233.33% increase in value per token.

Coins above 100m supply never reached more than 0.35? cents.
If you plan to retire going big on these coins you won't make it. Aim for more.. rare coins, not one that has 1b units floating around.
That's what I tried to say.

this is true though.

Oh you if you bought a shitton of ripple when it was 0.001 ofc you made a lot of money.
But people keep recommending going ripple now when we all know all it does is go up and down 10% and that's it. I bought st 0.24 two or three months ago. Held for 2-3 months and had to sell at a loss.
This never happened to me with any other coin and I see the same pattern repeating itself with other "high supply" coins. Market cap is a meme un,es you're a whale who bought early. Ripple is 3rd and ain't worth shit.

Dude you're watching at fiat value. $100 of fiat in REQ or ETH or OMG or whatever you name it, are $100 in fiat.

What matters is market cap and the growth it can have. Supply means nothing, and even yet most of these high supply tokens have burning mechanisms implemented.

From Request whitepaper

"When using the network, the participants will need to pay a network fee in REQ which will be burned. Burning the tokens could potentially increase the demand on the remaining REQ tokens.

As an example, a request at the beginning of the system might burned 10 REQ out of the total supply of 1 000 000 000 REQ. Later, after the system has been used for a while, a Request might burn 0.0001 REQ out of a total supply of 100 000 REQ."

But you don't do your own research, I believe.

yclist.com/

This is normie bullshit, anyone within the tech or start up landscape knows a majority of YCs flop and fail and besides a blog on hackernews and a few meet and jerks no one aside from shrilly faggots on /Veeky Forums/ will give a fuck

get reqt agrsve shills

Ok let's finish this discussion. There's around 1100 coins on the market right?
Could you link me two or three coins with a very high supply # like these that went above 1 dollar?
I really don't think it's coincidence user. I'm not an expert, in fact I'm kind of a noob but that's what I see everytime I check one of those coins.

holy shit this guy is actually retarded

holy shit its even worse than we thought

and he actually thinks he's making an informed decision when he does this

jesus fucking christ

Law of supply and demand man. Btc is that expensive partially because there's only 17 million of them. If it was 170 million I would be cheaper.

Again, read these two sentences:

>You're watching at fiat value. $100 of fiat in REQ or ETH or OMG or whatever you name it, are $100 in fiat.

>What matters is market cap and the growth it can have. Supply means nothing, and even yet most of these high supply tokens have burning mechanisms implemented.

If you still don't get it I hope you're holding some solid shit and not risking your money around. Crypto might not be for you.

You fucking failure

Wonder why do they do that?
(Besides cleaning their image in case someone says "devs are holding even more coins"?
It's ok we might disagree but I've never seen a 5usd, +100m supply coin. Until that changes I will keep thinking the same. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I see.
And don't worry, holding btc, omg and odn :).

Being backed by YC is a good thing, and no the majority dont fail. The majority are just overshadowed by multibillion dollar valuations of its heavyweights, but its other projects are still mildly successful.

All the projects out there could only wish they were backed by YC.

Sasha Grey. She is filth.

Its no harder for ripple to moon than any other top 10
Its just your head

Nigger there is no difference between a .05 dollar coin mooning 100% or a $5 coin mooning 100%
You still make 100%

Jesus christ it blows my mind that there's people who still bitch about fucking coin supply, if Hitler had risen to power now retards like you would have been the first in the gas chambers instead of the jews you fucktard

Please just look up what marketcap means, I doubt REQ will ever hit $100 but if it reaches .50 I'll be up x10. how much would Bitcoin have to reach for you to be x10

The level of retardedness in crypto makes me sad.

holy fuck. the autism itt is out of control.

mind = blown

Offering another nano s just for my REQuies and kicking them away die several months. Whish ne luck.

in the case of something like req it's definitely fail though. they have the capital to survive for a while, but once they run out that's it, and i dont see them getting traction fast enough before competition ruins their chances.