9 in 10 women can't spot the difference between a Chad and a Brad. Can you?

9 in 10 women can't spot the difference between a Chad and a Brad. Can you?

brad left chad right

Chad is more aesthetic, has better hair, stands confidently, and has a better jaw.

cheekbones

left is chad right is brad? left has nice long hair one on the right looks like a baby

ITT: literal faggots

and your post didn't change it

i would suck their testosterone filled dicks all day everyday

LONDON

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brad is on the left, Chad is on the right.

Is Chad's posture normal? looks like he's pulling his shoulders back too much, I mean that's not a natural posture right?

chad is left, brad is right

left is masculine

right is a faggot muscley twink prick

that's how your're supposed to stand

before I started lifting my back so weak I couldn't maintain a correct, healthy posture.

Work on it, keep your back straight and shoulders back for as long as you can.

Willpower user, just because it's not a row or a chinup does not mean it won't train your back, correct posture is important

I mean I get it, I can keep my back straight, but it looks like he forcefully pulling his shoulders back. I can do it too but it feels... awkward.

And here! My friends, is the envious and shitty bodied shitposter.

Because you're not used to it

how can you even say that?
left is infinitely more attractive except for manlet

damn, right has amazing genetics.

If left cut his hair he'd look a lot better.
Also he's hiding half of his face with those sunglasses.

brad is a better person and still has all the benefits of being a chad

Chad bangs hotter, Brad bangs more

Brad is a king of manlets

Why am I getting the feeling that the guy on the right is tip toeing?

Chad is photoshopped, Brad isn't

DINGDINGDING

Its face frame height

3-0 for Chad

There is no difference! Everyone is beautiful!

I could never be friends with Chad, even if he had amazing personality, guy is just too perfect.

Whats the name for an anti social chad? or someone who has the body and face of a chad but not the mind of a normalfag

/thread

a delusional mike.

Why are their arms so big in comparison to the rest of their body

This

If you really had the body and face of a chad you would be out picking up and fucking girls every day.
Maybe in the rare case that a guy with a good face has literal autism.

Ok to reiterate when I say anti social I mean that I hung out with the goth kids and the freaks in high school not to say I couldn't mesh with the incrowd but felt more comfortable with the outcrowd

Which is Chad?

None.
They are Jake, Joey and Steven

This is what girls want

Both look like fuccbois that would get bodied by a real Chad.

>Chad

Looks like shit and would never date any white girl over a 5/10. Would also get dropped by a football player.

That's Tyson though

Yummie yummie, I'd lick the cum right of his tummy

omega male or alt-chad

it's Tyrone, newfag

No that's the military posture
See above

i actually know a guy with literal autism who's could absolutely be a chad if he didn't have it

i've heard many girls say he's cute or hot but none would date him

Yes. Chad eats pizza

>9 in 10 women can't spot the difference between a Chad and a Brad. Can you?

Brad is on steroids, hence the bigger delts.

Sigma

what does a Paul look like???

Brad is more of a shaggy character. He's a cool dude, but a little rough around the edges. He's got some stick and poke tattoos during his bush party phase when he was 16. He drives a jeep that his dad got him for his birthday. He likes the outdoors and smoking weed. He's the wild card.

Chad is the sharp character. He dresses smartly, and gets all his clothes tailored. He'll keep himself clean shaven, while brad feels more comfortable wearing his scruff

>above average face
>5'7-6,0 (no higher for Pauls)
>medium sized forehead
>small, animal like eyes
>ok-ish nose
>intelligent

How close is this to you?

No, but if right grew his hair longer he would look a lot better.

What's your name? We should name the ultra-autistic type after you

the one that is hover handing the other dude. all the three twinks are his boipussi slaves

Right is King Joffrey?

lol dude on the left looks so fucking weird to me. not aesthetic at all despite having decent abs. do girls actually find that attractive?

Spot on tho

Brad on the left is pretty hot but his chest is shit. Chad on the right is a perfectly sculpted human being, the epitome of human beauty, and I'd literally grow a vagina if I could so I could have his children even if it meant he fucked me and left while cum was still seeping out of my ass.

k

morbidly obese

No homo tho

girls are a meme
also, body dysmorphia

>mfw I have Bradley Cooper facial aesthetics but I can't grow a beard to save my fucking life so it's all a big waste

What are the gay equivalents of Chad and Brad? Asking for a friend.

Yup

Chad

Brad and Chad

Its actually Gary and Steve. The two gayest names of all

adam and steve

A narcissist who thinks he looks better than he actually is

Not even close to the "ayden" family of names

Hayden
Jayden
Brayden

Well you're not wrong

roasted

Brad is the one on the left. Brad is better than Chad by the way, I know some of you are confused about that.

chad is gifted with peak human aesthetics but is also extremely narcissistic. brad is the foil to chad: even though brad isnt as good looking, he is way more chill and fun to hang out with and has more interesting and down to earth hobbies. brad is chad's only real friend because brad is the only person who can put up with him, and when chad gets out of hand with his ego, brad is the only one there to confront him.

Jamal is a football player that's the point dingus

gary, larry, and harry

>average height
>lean build
>blue eyes
>embodiment of the planetary messiah Muad'dib, destined to unite the Fremen and begin a glorious Galactic Jihad

CHADE?

sure are a lot of Billy's in this thread.

It's pronounced Stephan.

That pic is of some ballooned up bber, not a football player.

>stands confidently

You guys are fucking weird. I just see a guy standing normally.

Brad is Brad Pitt, Chad is Tom Cruise

Too many James' imo

All I see is 2 ok looking twinks.Actual CHADS are a very rare breed and have more to offer than good looks and a few giggles.Stop calling every metrosexual a Chad because you're ugly and DYEL please.

>roiding for this
lmapo

Real chads don't take roids you moron.

Only insecure fucks do that.

>Having to heavily apply filters to look more muscular
Insecure much? Just look at the sky in the background. It's ridiculous.

who the fuck are these guys?

they get posted all the time. the one of the right is a literal 10/10, possibly the most attractive guy on the planet.

anyone would look unattractive standing next to that guy on the right

Definitive answer here:
Chad is left, look how natural and effortlessly he is chad, he rolls out of bed looking like this. He doesnt watch what he eats and neither does he work out, he has a naturally athletic body from always adventuring.

Brad is at the left, Brads tend to be childhood friends of the Chad and as such grow up mimicking what chad does. Except, since he was not born chad (and therefore will never be chad), he must put work into his appearance and what he does. He probably takes a good amount of time getting ready in the morning, goes to the gym and eats mostly well.

That, my friends, is the definitive and scholarly answer.

Brad is at the right*

Brad's shorter. Usually in between 5'9-6'0. Chad is taller than 6'1.

Watch el dorado. It shows how the brad-chad dynamic works.

Chads always get the chicks and fuck Brads over.

"chad" is beta talk for any tall(ish), 6+/10 white male that isn't an autist.

you all need to get off the internet and start talking to real people

prove me wrong.

exactly. I thought this was known? the whole point of the Chad thing is that he doesn't try

You bench too much. Be careful you don't develop shoulder impingement.