FPS/FPH: Its a New Day Edition

Another day, another thread. This one goes out to all the fatties that are struggling to get their lives in check.

I really wished we had continued this meme of putting inspirational fitness quotes on pictures of fatties

>god bless us everyone
my fucking sides

I've got a lot of (g)old Veeky Forums greentexts that got hidden away in a folder to post. That's one of my personal favorites

>tfw took accutane all through freshman year of college due to my horrible acne
>had to hide that shit so nobody thought i was taking birth control
shit is horrible, chapped lips for 7 months and it gave me a CHAPPED FUCKING DICK, but thank god it worked. i just wish that i had started it earlier, these scars suck

the advantage of fucking disable chicks is that they can't run away fast enough for you LUL

but then again if they're paralyze from the waist down can they even feel it?

Underage?

You mean...heh heh...when you like...do it? LOL

wow, turning her to prevent pressure sores and her hip just decides to fuck off. i wonder what else is going on that she decides to just let herself die.

>wear an undershirt with your polo
Stopped reading that shit right there. This is cringe tier advice from some kid in his late teens early 20s.

Its sad isnt it? If she wasnt so fucking fat she would never have been intubated and they could have fixed her hip, theres nothing they can do for her now except let her die all because she let herself get so fat

Sounds fun. Any more examples?

I was more disturbed by her huge hands on the piano.

FPH threads are the only thing that keeps me going, guys.

I've lost some weight, but it's really difficult for a fatty like me to eat less.

Only the hatred and disgust these threads provide can keep me losing weight.

Some people might think these threads are just for schadenfreude, just for the lulz, but fat hate is a positive thing, and it is certainly improving my life.

I salute you.

>but it's really difficult for a fatty like me to eat less.

are you eating chicken and rice?

real filling, good protons

>I was more disturbed by her huge hands on the piano.
>her

I'm eating cleaner than almost anyone. I only eat egg whites, broccoli, tilapia, chicken breast, and occasionally some brown rice.

The problem is volume. I could literally eat a rotisserie chicken and a pound of rice every meal. That's the struggle. Eating less.

But I'm doing it.

how much do you weigh and how much did you eat back then?

I feel your pain brother

I weigh around 265 now, I once weighed 330.

I never looked extremely obese because I'm really tall, but at 330 I was definitely fat as shit.

Now I'm still fat as shit, but at least I have a humanoid shape.

I used to eat way too much. No tracking calories, drinking soda, eating chips and candy, just the worst. I estimate I used to eat around 3-4k calories per day at my fattest.

nice stories

a shame that the fit girl is mentally retarded

drink carbonated water and regular water more.

Water doesn't help. The body of a fatty craves carbs, craves calories.

Only mental fortitude can help.

If you don't use a undershirt you are a nasty sub human.

>he body of a fatty craves carbs, craves calories.
I don't have this problem and I am a recovering fatty.

eating at 1930 cal in 1 or 2 meals a day and I don't get hungry or have any cravings

rooting 4 u my nigga
you can stop being a fat fuk

Some tips to help with the portion control

Give yourself proper portions to begin with, and either take 20 minutes to eat or finish and wait 20 minutes before deciding to go back for seconds. I dont know if its legit, but I heard that thats about how long it takes for the neurotransmitters or whatever the stomach does to tell your brain that its full

Also, eat off of smaller plates, instead of big dinner plates use smaller salad plates, this tricks your brain into thinking youre eating more food than you are because the smaller plate uses less food but it still looks like a big full plate

Wearing more than one shirt is just a fatty's tactic to make his bitch tits seem smaller.

Nobody that isn't a greasy italian new yorker in the early 80s wears a fucking undershirt

thanks but I don't need help with portion control. I'm eating a fucking spartan diet.

What I need, is FAT HATE GODDAMNIT WHERE ARE THE SCREENCAPS OF DISGUSTING FATTIES

this thread is off the rails, I need some fat hate now

well, I hate you.

You should. I'm fat.

Based Doctor Bro

tbf i hate when my bf eats my favourite food that i paid for too

kys fatty.

food possessiveness is something we train out of dogs, it's not a desirable trait and you should be ashamed of acting like an animal.

Oh, that's cruel.

I love it.

Noiw ats eedgy m8

You forgot about slavs

pls don't fall off

>I hate that others eat the food I have paid
for
>dog

I bet you live on the money of others.

break up with him and stop making drama, find a cuck who will accept your bullshit and live happily ever after.

She is obviously overreacting but you don't just eat the food of others until you are living together.

This is genius.

>people are going to steal chicken and rice
>I live with other people
>I'm a big enough lard ass that I mind when someone I care about eats my food

funny you say that because my dad ate my chicken and rice this morning and I was pissed

Chew your food and eat slower. You don't need to eat a whole chicken in one sitting dude.

>I am such a cuck that I let others consume everything I have worked hard for

Until you are not married/living together you are fucking paying for your own things. You may handle this otherwise but no tinder slut is going to live on my money.

did you specifically tell him that you had made a weeks worth of chicken and rice for yourself specifically so you could stick to your macros?

living with people means you need to communicate.

which is why I don't do it.

im now counting my calories and sticking to under 2000 but im not eating a lot less than before....
is it possible that its genetics? i dont want to play that card but by the calories in calories out logic i should be losing weight right?

>being this much of a whiny faggot
did your bf steal your ice cream?

>fucking tinder sluts
>bringing them to your home

Cut to 1500 , eat gelatin

I'm male, faggot. You may sacrifice your monthly wage for some sex but I won't.

count your calories better.

oil and butter have calories too.

>gets called a fag
>nuh uhh I'm a boy!
wew

quit bringing tinder sluts home you enormous retard.

>eats 2000 calories
>complains about not losing weight
nigger get below 1000 before you complain. I eat between 800 and 1200 per day, and guess what: I'm losing weight

t. 5'4 manlet

> tl;dr: big lady falls of chair, can't get up, stays on the floor for 6months
> gets seizures, hubby finally calls medics
> yeasts all over her body, eating through skin and into her flesh
> yeast also in her bloodstream feasting on her brains, killing her

give us some stats

>tfw the best change wasn't her body, but her attitude

>man purse

6'7''

And no, I'm not lying. I'm two meters tall and I'm eating 800-1200.

It hurts, but it works.

say goodbye to all of your gains

>cargo shorts
>belt with cargo shorts

beta confirmed

6'
and i workout 3 to 6 days a week
im trying to avoid oil and butter i boil almost all of the shit i make for myself

>boil

Hey guys I'm a fat here.

I'm contemplating posting a video on YouTube called "A criticism to boogie2988 from a fellow fatty". I used to think I was just going to be fat forever until I had a medical issue come up and I realized how bad my situation was getting. I've lost 50 pounds since then and am aiming at 100~ more.

I'm kinda camera shy and I'm not very good at public speaking let alone putting myself on the Internet like that.

Would anyone want to judge the video? I'd like some feedback. I don't want to come off as advertising either so I'm not going to post it right away. Sorry you'll have to hear a fat guy talk but I'm trying to fix myself.

you don't have ptsd boogie doesn't care about you.

>gains
guy, I'm a dyel fatty doing his pre-gains fat loss.

there are no gains to lose.

>tfw never eat fewer than 3K Cal in a single day and can still drop weight like a stone if I want (although if I do drop weight, it all comes out of the muscle that I have because I'm literally never above 9%bf, so that kind of sucks).
>tfw get to eat 1/2 potato of homemade sweet potato fries with every single meal
>tfw eat bread and chips and drink good beer and still look phenomenal
>tfw at least 1 dark chocolate bar every single day
>tfw eat whatever meat I want

How do you guys not fucking hate the way you eat? Or if you do... why do you do it when there is a more enjoyable way?

no h8 - I genuinely want to know... I love food so much and while I know I could give up the good stuff if I had to, if it were a matter of "be fit or don't", because I've done it... but it's so much more enjoyable to just do 30 or more miles running every week and eat whatever I want.

>I'm contemplating posting a video on YouTube
Dont.

Im not trolling or trying to be an asshole. For your own good I would advise you against making any youtube video of yourself ever.

Keep at it mate, its okay to be uncomfortable.
Skinny people also get hungry, it's worse for me at the beginning of a cut because my stomach is used to more. But it goes away and becomes normal pretty quick.
Also if your eating nutritious food it helps alot, looks like you are.

You can do it! You made it this far, it would be retarded if you stopped now.

Aren't lesbians just girls who haven't been fucked yet because they are too shy/ugly?

Try allowing yourself to eat only 8 hours a day. I had your same problem but restricting myself to one big meal a day helped a lot.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
If I get fat in my old age I'm going to ride my motorcycle off a cliff before I can't move

If he has the determination to maintain that quota and he can do it till he reaches his goal, then he's doing fine. Its people that can't sustain that shouldn't. Stop trying to hold him back.

Keep it up man, it will be worthit.

>If I get fat in my old age
just don't

i eat 4k calories on a cutting diet.

Would have been nice to see the OP of this thread.

This picture really pisses me off. I never even thought about this until right now. My kids are all able bodied, but this still makes me want to punch those fucking whales in the face. why wouldn't the father say something, though? I would have cause such a scene that they'd either let the kid to the front, or we would have been ejected from the venue.

>oneitis for a dyke

That must be fucking rough.

KEEP GOING MAN
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

keep 'em coming, oldfag