If they were Christian they would be considered just as European as the Greeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're probably right, but can you blame anyone? Theres a pretty big culture gap between turkey and europe that derives from religion

Israel is closer to Europe than Turkey. Turkey belongs to the middle east shithole.

Its funny because its true

Hungarians and Bulgarians are universally.reconized as european even though they are just steppenigger hordes that raped locals, just like thw roaches. So yes, it might even be possible that if the roaches had converted to Orthodoxy specifically some people woluld even deffend they were the true inheritors of Rome

How is Israel closer to Europe exactly?

in terms of culture, secularism, democracy, scientific research, it's a European country in the middle east

There are many other examples just as Malta or Cyprus

Turkey is also a secular and democratic country, ever heard of Atatürk secularist ideals?

In the end Israel is just an artificial country created by colonial powers so it's logical that it looks like an European country

Not really. The Ottoman perception of Europeans was a Middle Eastern one, even when they showed that they were open to Western (Greek and Roman) influences in the way they modeled their government, they still refereed to their Western neighbors as "Franks."
The Turks never saw themselves as Europeans, but how much of that is religious and how much of that is attributable to other historical and cultural factors is debatable.

>it's a European country in the middle east
Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with all the European diaspora living in it.

>Turkey is also a secular and democratic country
*was
>In the end Israel is just an artificial country created by colonial powers so it's logical that it looks like an European country
that's an opinion not a fact

Turkey will forever be Asia Minor, it doesn't matter if every single Turk was replaced tomorrow with Scandinavians, it will never be Europe proper.

Why would we want to be wh*Te subhumans? You're our harem slaves. You're our cotton pickers. That's all.

Turkey is in Turkey. Turkey is superior to both Middle East and E*rope.

>le roç
wh*Te subhuman, don't make me crush your dolicocephalic, caucasoid skull.

>Hungarians and Bulgarians are universally.reconized as european even though they are just steppenigger hordes that raped locals

Hungarians and Bulgarians have no history or a distinct culture. Bad analogue, wh*Te subhuman.

Also Bulgarians and Hungarians are genetically European. We're not. As I mentioned before, Turkey is greater than wh*Tes. Besides, why would we want to be considered as European? YOU'RE DYING OUT.

>more than 10% of the world is wh*Te
Kill
Every
Single
Cracker
Subhuman

>Back you go, pal.

They would be considered European in the sense that Russians are European, if they had adopted christianity as early as say, the Sultanate of Rum.

Do you still have internet in Turkey?

>Hungarians and Bulgarians have no history or a distinct culture.

Compared to these two peoples, the Ottomans are as late as your great grandpa.

>Turkey is also a secular and democratic country,

>4030028
>Turkish history starts with Ottomans

retarded wh*Te subhuman i won't even give you a (you).

If they were Christian they wouldn't be brown. When Anatolia was Christian it was still white and European.

>Implying Christianity is the white men religion.

Not even their origins are in Europe and the first Christians were surely not white.

Christianity didn't start in Rome nigga.

Yeah. Armenians, Georgians and Cypriots are considered European even though they're genetically non-European

Christanity started in the Roman Empire

Armenians and Georgians are not considered as European

Also stop posting that meme map. I get triggered when I see Uzbeks clustering with poos.

Lol get fucked wh*Teboi

Shut the fuck up kike literally no one wants you

The Roman empire wasn't ethnically homogeneous.

Middle East was not white at all and that's where Christianity began.

>asia would be considered if it was christian
nope

>Pathan not clustering with Slavs
Fake map

see

The fall of a secular democracy should be a cause for sorrow, not mirth. You philistine. Weep for the innumerable innocents who will know only suffering from now on.

>Middle East was not white at all

Shut the fuck up, brainlet. The Levant had been Greco-Roman for 300 years when Christianity was founded

wh*Tes are sub human insects.

THIS

Why should I weep for the fall of democracy and secularism in a country that has actively advocated against both secularism and democracy in favour of an intolerant ethnostate under Despot Erd*ğan and his rampant little jihadis

>secular democracy is good

t. wh*Te reddit subhuman

Isreal is a Levantine country on the Levant. It's filled with Meds.

>Greek-Roman elite means everyone was part of this elite and therefore white.

You must think that Egyptians were white as well when in reality only the elite was white and had little to do with the common people.

meme map
see stop spamming it.

Come back and talk to me when you're race vanquishes Fascism and builds the modern age.

>there were no greek communities in the Levant and Egypt

Fuck off retarded brainlet

Not him but you said the Levant had been Greco-Roman for 300 years. Which is not only misinformation, but irrelevant and retarded. Not in any way backing your non argument

>the Levant had been Greco-Roman for 300 years
It had been Hellenized for even longer. With some significant Greek communities. Some of which exist to this very day in severely diminished numbers.

Culture =/= Ethnicity

Many of the first Christians were originally Jewish, not Greek nor Roman

>Hellenized
>With some significant Greek communities.
Not arguments you braindead sperg, but keep backpeddaling just to see where it gets you. Fucking low test cumskin "men"

>if they were culturally and historical ly similar they'd be Europeans
No shit Sherlock

No.

I would, were it not for the fact they are only 'Turks' because their avaricious forefathers adopted Islam for financial gain

SINS OF THE FATHER
I
N
S

O
F

T
H
E

F
A
T
H
E
REHTAF EHT FO SNIS

>Hungarians and Bulgarians are universally.reconized as european even though they are just steppenigger hordes that raped locals
Are you coming from the 7th century?

>Hungarians and Bulgarians are universally.reconized as european even though they are just steppenigger hordes that raped locals, just like thw roaches
How come Hungarians are mostly Germans and Slavs then? Lmao

First off, Bulgarians and Hungarians share the same genetics as other Europeans mainly due to the fact that the horse lords were the tiny elite minority who were eventually integrated into the local culture. Second, Bulgaria and Hungary are both fully situated in Europe while Turkey has like 3% of her territory in Europe. Third, culturally, Bulgaria and Hungary are European, Turkey is not, far from it.

>I would, were it not for the fact they are only 'Turks' because their avaricious forefathers adopted Islam for financial gain

Debunked meme

Do you European subhumans actually think we have anything to do with your subhuman kind at all? You were our harem slaves and subhuman cotton pickers. That's all. Don't make me crush your inbred caucasoid head.

Reminder European subhumans

You were our slaves

When you came to Anatolia, we kicked your inbred skulls in. We kicked you out of Anatolia and later Thrace. You desperately tried to take Anatolia back from Turks. But we defeated your hordes. We're taking over your cities (Berlin, Frankfurt, Wien) etc. Soon we will hang you from lampposts in the race war.

We were always superior to you.

We were your Sultans
We were your Padishahs
We were your Khans

Istanbul. Not Constantinople.

Osmanlı. Not Byzantine.

Türkiye. Not Asia Minor.

Why cant European subhumans fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

Also don't forget to stick this up your ass.

I have won many arguments against many subhumans from Europe and USA (M U T T subhumans are more retarded than white ones) who tried to connect us to their subhuman race. For us, you're just insects soon to be crushed by us.

I think i just destroyed this shitty thread.

Always keep that in your mind, Turkey is greater than you birdshitskins.

>Türkiye. Not Asia Minor.

So, you're not European then.

YES. You get it. My genetically inferior friend.

For me, Europeans are just subhuman insects. Why would I want to be European? You're dying out. You're genetically inferior. And you're our enemies. I would unironically beat the shit out of any subhuman here who thinks we're related to them with a hammer.

Don't you have a better thing to do than roleplaying on a Taiwanese cooking forum? Serious question.

like what fucking your mother? i'm tired of her

LOOK AT THIS DOOD
OH NON ON ON O NO N ON ON ON ON ON O NOO

It's not so much that they would be considered European if Christian but rather the fact of their not being Christian (along with parts of NW Africa) became fodder for making and spreading the "considered European" meme in the first place. It's very conveniently the only thing geographically separating Austrian religious culture from Ethiopian religious culture. This was the excuse for cartoonish misrepresentations about Ottoman society in the West while their own Kings were saying "I am the State".

Also, widespread rumor has it that Queen Elizabeth forced Ottoman ships out of Irish ports during the potato famine, why? Literally because it was scandalous how much bigger the Sultan's food donation was than hers, they just sent it all back.

"Europe" the myth has done nothing but harm "Europe" the civilization.

>European civilization
drinking beer and letting your wife date black men aint civilizaiton.

>This thread again
Seriously, Europe has been defined as being West of Anatolia for thousands of years. It's literally the most consistent marker for where Asia begins.

I wrote a poem for my European """"""""""""""""""""""brothers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I hope you like it

*ahem*

Europeans cucks
You fuck their wives
We undress our daughters and wives
We give money to the Black bulls who fuck our daughters

Oh dear no one knows the pain in my heart
Is there anyone else who wants to fuck my white daughter?

Turks named me the European cuckold
Blacks fuck my wife every day
It's not like i don't enjoy it, i'm proud to be a white cuckold.

Butifel, greetings from KARA BOGA from Lehistan.

Aleyküm Selam my BLACK brother

T*rks are being outbred by Indo-EUROPEAN Kurds and diluted by millions of Arabs. You'll be Kurdistan in a generation or two.

>Implying that albanians are seen as non-european.

>tfw Anatolia will be populated by Indo-Europeans again soon, just as God intended

So I looked it up and Turkey is
>6% Arab
>30% Kurd (probably more)
Literally less Turkish than Germany is European (90%).
>le 64% faec

A better analogy is the Hungarians, who are European despite not having an IE language. And yes, the chauvinism against them is entirely due to their barbaric religion, in terms of their quality as humans, they're no more degenerate than other Balkanoids and Armeneoids

retarded white subhuman hungary is literally in Europe

Kurdish DNA is 95% non-Indo-European

Albania isn't "not" Europe, that being said, it's more like Europe's middle eastern trash can. Compare it with Cyprus or Georgia, which are very much included in the euroclub

>ever heard of Atatürk secularist ideals?
soon not anymore, with that crazy shithead in power nowadays

>This thread is still up

We need to BBC spam this place.

>o bottor onoloogy os do hongorons who oro oropoon dospoto nod hovong on ie longogo. on yos do chovonosom ogonst dom os ontrolo doo to door borboric rologoon.

Do you white subhumans unironically think we would be less savage against your subhuman kind if we were Christian? We would have our own version of christianity just to beat the shit out of you and take your lands.

If they were Christian they would be considered just as European as the Greeks.

If they were Christian they would be considered just as European as the Greeks.

Turkey is actually much more secular than Israel. Also, does this mean that Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are European countries in East Asia?

Erdogan is a Kemalist

>unsheathes Raid
Did I say you could speak, roach?

If they weren't retarded they would be considered about as human as africans.

The majority Christians are either black or brown. Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa are the two most Christian regions in the world.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice meme map European subhuman

LMAO

>2000
ax wh*Te boy ax.

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
TOPKEK

>ibtimes
dropped

also we can always deal with our minorities. Where are the Armenians now? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wh*Te retard baka.

Well you'd better get a move on, Kurds are having 7 kids each and your dictator is importing Arab voters by the millions. Another couple of decades and you'll be the minority lololol.

Russians are Europeans, regardless of whether they accepted Christianity or not. They're slavs. Same as Bosnians, who are muslims but still Europeans.

They would though. Armenians and Georgians are considered European by a lot people

They look middle eastern though. Especially Armenians. Russians call them churkas.