#getreqt

LOL at all the bagholders that fell for this meme.
Give me one reason why you are even thinking of staying on this sinking ship.

Someone here on biz is holding 520k of these

Remember those fags with 10 whitelisted accounts?
lmao

Shut up pajeet

Enjoy those useless bags.

>Remember those fags with 10 whitelisted accounts?
LOL. I am holding REQ too. but thats funny/
Still doesnt change the fact that REQ will be colossal. .

do you understand that it is only a white paper and has no working product/concept whatsoever?

They were acting so smug about it too on Discord. Prebuyers #getreqt

Lmao deluded requies. Thinking any ico is guaranteed 10x and they got fuckin burnt

REQ is nothing at the moment.

You can soon drive my lambo from the parking to the door valet boy

Lol. implying that whitepapers mean anything nowadays.

No ICOed coin has a working product except enjincoin and obsidian.

And 0x and countless others

going all on this coin soon

Are you mad?

When will this shit hit decent exchange?

Have $3k of this. Just sux that I missed the pretty buy orders at 4x ico at start of trading on ether-delta. Ing meeting in 2 weeks. Stacked roadmap. This is gonna be a good one to hold anyway. Fuck the already mooned coins

This thread pretty much explains why this will be the comfiest hodl of my life:
I've also got some decent OMG holdings as well, looking to accumulate more so with both combined I'll have secured myself the easiest passive income for life by a few years from now.

It's alright REQies, I'd rather be REQt right now than be REQless two years from now wondering why I missed out on the easiest money-making opportunity that I'll get in my life.

A little bit but i firmly believe that this coin will make strides in the next year (i am not really going to go all in but i will probably invest 30% of my folio into it)

"colossal" pile of shit.

The REQ team fucked us over. There's a coordinated dump happening on ED right now.