Chad Problems

In this thread we discuss problems of making it.

How am I supposed to stay faithful to my qt3.14 GF when every grill I meet wants to fuck me?

You're not a Chad.

>posting thumbnail

serious making it problems:
none because if you have problems you haven't made it

Chad doesn't have a gf until his 30s you poser

ya, i know. but that doesn't help with my problem nor outlines any of your chad problems.

i'm 32

This.

Actual Chad problem:
>tfw want to have sex some girl i met but i know it will break her heart if i tell her i don't want anything serious

I don't you know what a chad is you dyel fggt
>pic related

chad doesn't care if it "breaks her heart"

>chad thinks it's funny

Well i'm a Brad then i guess...

Still sucks because i'm on nofap and horny as hell but every girl i meet falls in love and wants to be a couple and i just want to fuck them
Also i don't want to go to a club and fuck some slut because they are too easy and i just don't like them enough to have sex with them

Don't tell me this is real

Never claimed to be chad bro, just dealing with chady problems...

>skipping head day
Cmon fellas

Yeah keep telling yourself that

>Brad
>"I'm on no fap

>t. beta orbiter

God I love Veeky Forums
One question about staying faithful
9 responders telling OP he's a fgt.

never change boys

>How am I supposed to stay faithful to my qt3.14 GF when every grill I meet wants to fuck me?
By having a gf too perfect to cheat on(thought only shitskins s cheat on their women instead of dumping them first)

>Caring about their feeling's
Not a chad

*blocks your path*

>work in a warehouse that requires alot of lifting
>everyone iis Spanish but me
>half my coworkers are gay
>they compliment me all the time especially my eyes
>tfw not gay
>tfw they won't stop complimenting me and asking me out
>tfw not gay

>those small hands
HAHAHA

You're fucking gay, just come out already and fuck them.

Chad doesn't devote a second of thought to his bangs' feelings. He slays and moves on when he gets bored. He fucks Stacey and only Stacey on the reg and will eventually marry her and cheat on her.

Hey what library you go to?

The one where I fuck your mom

>tfw my friend's friend's gf wants to fuck me

>old clothes no longer fit

You only think they want to fuck you

Also this is just like fat people asking how they are supposed to resist buying Mcdonalds because they have food in their fridge

Know what you want, bud.

I'm more of a Bradley.

>everyone instantly assumes you're arrogant

It's true but at least let me display it before judging me cunt

This..

>having a gf in the first place
Thats where I fucked up...I was fucking three girls at the same time and they all had bfs until I decided to have one as my gf...worst fucking mistake ever this sucks

Girl acquaintances with boyfriends will try and talk to you /hang out with you/fuck you.

It's weird being on the other end of this. I usually avoid chicks like this but now and then I'll bang a chick and find out she has a boyfriend later.

Honestly I think its a lunar thing, l they like their beta boyfriends most of the month and right before they can't fuck they'll start chasing me down. Probably paranoia and rambling guys.

If you are currently posting on fit, you haven't made it yet.

Gay guys start hitting on you more than girls. Girls spill their spagetti around you and think everything you say is smart or funny,

People assume you're dumb and not nerdy because you work out. People assume you're a player because you don't have a girlfriend etc.

>friends start telling their friends about pulling success
>introduced to new people
>"Hey youre user, The Pull God!"
>have to cooly shrug it off and deny the accusation

I dont even sleep with a lot its just most of the grills I do sleep with are hot and in relationships which from the perspective of someone unskilled look impossible to have sex with

I find girls who are in relationships easier to sleep with than single girls

There's truth to this. For example women who take birth control pills tend to go for provider type guys because the pill makes them pregnant. When they are off them they tend to go for the alpha, chad, outgoing type guys.

>taking a slut that would cheat on her bf as a gf

how fucking retarded can you get?

Real alphas never have a real gf. You only lead them on for sex while sleeping with other women.

Usually don't see this end well. If she cheated with you, she'll cheat on you.

Unconfident guys often think I'm a dick just because girls they can't get mire me.

Boyfriends get protective off their gfs when they are near me.

I once got declined for a job for being a chad aswell. The second part off the job interview was in a group, mostly girls, and they were mostly interested in what I had to say instead of what the wannabe alpha job interviewer had to say. The first interview he was a total bro and after the group interview he was very attacking and an overall dick. Later a girl who did get hired, who drove me home and who I fucked in her car after the interview, told me the guy didn't want a meathead as a collegue even thou I was more than qualified for the job. It was clear he wanted to be the cool guy on the floor and that he had no chance being that if I would be there.

Also beta orbiters TRY to cockblcok me from their oneitis and later shittalk me behind my back to them.

I make ugly girls feel like shit if I ignore them but talk to their stacy friends.

Hmmm the Chad life is awesome but jealousy and envy comes into play more often then you'd think. It's the robots and insecure guys who are actually the dicks. I can't help it god gave me demigod genetics and that my parents raised me to be a well balanced, confident alpha male with good values.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude fucking same

I had a beta interviewer deny me a damn job because I was "arrogant" fuck that nigga...he didnt smile through the whole interview even when I greeted him

>How am I supposed to stay faithful to my qt3.14 GF when every grill I meet wants to fuck me?

This is not Chad behavior, period.
Chad would know he has no deep feelings for said girlfriend and he would lay her off or he would find the time and effort to make it work.

You are just a lowlife that wants sex and are using said girl for it under the premise of being her boyfriend, no wonder the grass always seems greener on the other side when the girl you are with can not give you anything else.

>drank my ass off on superbowl
>hangover from hell
>girlfriend wakes me up at 6 am to fuck
>try to fuck her
>mild enthusiasm because of headache, stuffed head and lethargy
>she's pissed and thinks i'm not into her

fucccccckkkk

damn, they were absolute chads and still decided to leave humanity behind. i respect it

haha you fucking owned him my dude *high fives user*

Chad is the perfect male, he doesnt cheat on his Girlfriend. He's succesful and smart
At best he just have short term girlfriends before settling down with a 5/10 years younger girl when he hit 30's

real shit

>Chad is the perfect male, he doesnt cheat on his Girlfriend. He's succesful and smart
Said like a delusional girl who thinks she can change the chad who is using her for sex.

>taking a slut as your gf

well yeah you set you up on that one tho

isotonic drink, mk677, cold shower then caffeinated drink and the hangover should be gone

>this is why you clicked this thread

Girls aren't capable of having their hearts broken

you are the real most valuable player

thank you based user

I love you in a no homo sort of way.

>self proclaimed chads
>on Veeky Forums

if you're a chad you don't have time to talk about how much of a chad you are on the internet. you're all faggots looking for samefag affirmation or you're just insecure.

Gimme tips

Just a couple more...

Damn those girls wants to get fucked bad

the gymnasium

>cheating
Your honour gains are fucking weak

>pierced nips

damn i want to fuck those girls bad

>the calves on the left

fuuarrkkkk

after her classes are over, gonna pick up fwb with my dick out in the car.
>hoping she doesn't walk over with friends
>secretly hope she does and i can bang them too

Do you care about being honest? Then don't get a gf until you've sewn your oats, boy.

Do you care about her feelings? That's what's keeping you from just leaving or cheating, that's why you're questioning it. Do you care because you're at least somewhat empathetic, or because you love her and want to be with her forever?

If that latter, good, love is hard to find. Now accept that after the wedding she'll gain 40 pounds, cut her hair short, and stop sucking dick. Still love her? Good, marry her. No? Break up and go fuck a new girl, but keep her as just a bootycall this time.

I should into this

You've got an entire half of a warehouse of men who are salivating for your dick...and you're just gonna let that slip? For what? What the fuck are you getting out of it?

You could be having your dick sucked by 4, maybe 6, dudes right now. What women would do the same?

Besides, it's not gay, it's 2019, be open minded

what routine for this?

Who are these guys?

that post was written like a book. very nice!

>it's 2019

Oh god how long have I been asleep

SS + GOMAD

>Having to text every chick "you had fun last night?" so you don't get accused of rape when they find out you don't want a long ting
>Keep calling chicks by the wrong name
>Not sure if it's the 8 Katie or the 6 Katie who wants to come over because you don't put in their last names
>having to let them down when they inevitably fall in love with you
>having to act beta around your mates gf's so you don't ruin your friendships

Zach and wyatt

>You've sacrificed speed for strength

Confirmed not brad

Moses?

Actual kek.

Pic related how do I get the stretchmarks off my fatceps from falling for gomad meme

False, bro

> tfw I don't like pizza that much but I need it in order to maintain my Greek statue physique and fuck oneitises every day

>test too high
>no one believes im natty
Annoys the fuck out of me
>look at girl at park
>she looks back
>her ovaries immediately explode

>tfw too strong to think

>In elevator with two girls from class
>We saw a gang of dogs barking each other in front of the dorm
>Was talking about that
>Qt mentions that was probably the most actiony moment of her day
>I reply with "Be glad you have time to rest"
>mfw
Should I have asked if she wanted to hang out?

why would even say such an autistic thing?

Zack and Cody

I still don't get it. Are Chads genuinely friendly and likeable or not? Or you guys are extremely obsessed with your differing notions of an alpha male.

>haters gonna hate

most girls do, yes

The fact that they have fallout ghoul faces always gets me.

Then who is Chad?

Wouldn't it be Chad and Chad

Mfw my friends mom was comming on to me

Not chads on Veeky Forums

Our campus is far away to city, an hour of bus ride at least, and I had to go out to city for at least 5 days in the last week. My physical exhaustion was what I had in my mind.

/alc/ here.

More like, take 30mg of Omeprazole, and a few tylenol.

>Tylenol for headache, Omeprazole is truely the GOAT of stomach medication

t. had ulcers and threw up every morning from drinking but still kept at it and managed to function normally so I actually know what I'm talking about

Omaprazole is expensive over the counter though so you should just get it for basically free if you ask your doctor.

only cure for chad problems is to settle down with someone