So i run into my ex at the gym all the time

So i run into my ex at the gym all the time

Did you ever get revenge on a cheating girlfriend? If so how?

This girl i trusted and spent all my efforts in was cheating on me with her ex for the past month

That shit cut deep because i genuinely had trust in her

Now how can i get revenge on this bitch, i run into her at university about 3 times a week. its been awkward

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be happy and succesful without her

Pretty sure my girl is cheating on me, or at least interested in a new guy. Feels a lot more distant and less loving.

I just lift and try to forget about it. I've been cheated on in the past so it could be my insecurities.

sorry to break it too you, but if you feel distance. you know something is up

>spent all my efforts
That explains it

Just move on and forget it dude. It's not worth it.

Just dumped her?

Be creative with vengeance

You can literally do anything you want as long as you have a solid alibi

kill her

I want to cuck my exgf's bf too. How do I go about this

this man. move on. quit holding on to shit, you'll feel better in time

Ignore the fuck out of her. She's dead to you now, and completely invisible. Women only have power over men when they command their attention. Cutting off contact and paying zero attention to her is the best you can do. You'll drive her batshit, and suddenly she'll be thinking about you all the fucking time. Don't think about that bitch at all.

No need to be sorry I've been grappling with that for the past couple days.

> Single line text answers
> I initiate every talk or exchange
> Says she is going one place with X friend
> Ends up another place with YXZ Friends

Like I said I have insecurities so I don't want to end another relationship if nothing is happening. However it seems pretty apparent at this point.

sorry to hear that brother

I have no yet, getting ready to though.

She is cheating or about to cheat, same thing happened to me. Bitch wanted to go partying on a Wednesday and I had tests early morning, told her that is wasn't a very good idea. She said she would go with her girlfriends and ended up with some dudes that I didn't heard about before but according to her they were like super close and shit.

Dumped her at the moment. Had a bad feeling about it. Not two weeks later, she was already dating one of those guys. 4 years to the thrash.

The best revenge is a life well lived without her. Be fit, do cool stuff, be successful, be happy. She'll see you again in 5 years and regret everything.

/thread

this

My nigga

Same thing recently happened to me. Gf of 5 years started getting oddly distant, sex basically stopped. She started going out more, stopped caring about our home life/responsibilities.
She would say she was going out to one place with these people, only to end up at a different place with other people (always guys). Same as this guy When they start getting distant, and things start to seem like there's something wrong. From what I've learned (personally) women do not wait very long to move on, or they've already lined someone up.

Like other user's have said, ignore her and move on with your life. The best possible revenge you can get, is you having a happy and successful life. There will be more women, don't worry about that.

>Same thing recently happened to me
Same, only a year ago. Upgraded

This. But don't overdo it, she will think that you are a insecure little faggot in desperate need for power, and she will fuck another guy. Just be superior, but not with the sole purpose of showing her so

Not OP but I want to hate fuck my ex

>4 years to the thrash.
>Gf of 5 years

Don't worry about it m8s. Men have all the time in the world to settle down. You'll be at your peak in your mid-30s, better to wait until then anyway to land a hot, chaste 19yo gf whom you can wife up. If you stay Veeky Forums, girls will think you're 25 anyway.

Your ex, on the other hand, wasted several years of her prime. She'll ride the cock carousel and will have to settle for a beta.

Great advice. What is most devastating to an ex-gf is seeing her ex-bf with other girls. So if you really want to stick the knife in, go to the gym with a hot female friend, and be happy and flirtatious with her. At that point your ex-gf might even try to reconnect with you - be friendly but nothing more. Then you will have achieved a flawless victory, secure in the knowledge of her unending torment.

OP, its just that gut wrenching feeling though very tough to get over

the feeling of loving someone and them not loving you back anymore shit cuts deep into your soul man. I have come to the conclusion that 99% of girls are hoes and to trust none of them ever

Be better than her in every way. Dress better, get better grades, fuck hotter girls.

Be the bad ass that you wish you were.

its tough because shes one of the hottest girls in the gym and uni overall, or it could be my oneitis taking over

shes 18, Russian, very fit body and long legs and she was cool as shit to talk to. She used to be super clingy and then i became needy so she backed off and started fucking some other guy. shits tough but learn from your mistakes i guess. Fuck.

This is what angry autists do. Just be friendly and cheerful.

This, but without sounding like a jaded cunt about it. Just do it as if you don't need her and move on. You know why? Because you don't, and you will.

>OP, its just that gut wrenching feeling though very tough to get over

Yeah it is man. I didn't mention in my post , but I've been through this - when I was 19 I got dumped by an LTR gf, because she wanted to party and whore it up. It was painful because we had swapped virginities and I always had hoped I'd stay with whatever girl I found to do that with.

A few months later after I had sacked up, I saw her in a nightclub, I was with a group of girls (one my new gf), sitting down with my arm around two of them... my ex was with a couple of girls. My gf wanted to mess with her, she asked the girls if they knew her (my ex), they said "ugh, we don't really like her", kek. The ex looked at me when I had my arms around the 2 girls and the look was sheer burning contempt, like "why are there no guys around me and my ex-bf is surrounded by girls"?

Sure enough, she's now married to some beta ultracuck whom she constantly disrespects publicly on fagbook, and he just takes it "in good humor". I actually feel sorry for the guy.

>the feeling of loving someone and them not loving you back anymore shit cuts deep into your soul man.

I know what you mean - but you will become all the better for it. It's a trial by fire, you'll emerge as a stone-cold pussy slayer.

>I have come to the conclusion that 99% of girls are hoes and to trust none of them ever

Remember that women have their reproductive priorities just as you have yours. I don't blame my ex any more, I blame myself for becoming too beta. She was sweet and loyal when I kicked her out of my dorm room after a bang, and flirted with other women in front of her, etc. Women aren't angels, but they're wonderful nonetheless, because all they really demand is confidence and dominance, and then they are as loyal as any golden retriever. Have a look at this blog:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

read that article, then everything else - good luck.

Must be hard to see your ex. The one you'd fuck all day and plan your future with. All those moments you had together just gone, but hopefully not meaningless.

I think there is some great advice in this thread and the guy above me's honesty about facing the fact that at one point you might have changed.

I wish you the best, my friend

Fuck her ex...