Why is your religion the correct one?

There are
>2.4 billion Christians
>1.1 billion Hindus
>1.8 billion Muslims
>15 million Jews
>520 million Buddhists
and that's not counting the dozens of denominations within each, plus the all the other religions, sects, pagan myths, voodoo, shamanism, and all the other local religious traditions for each tribe,
The christians say i will burn in hell for being a muslim, the muslims say I will burn in hell for being a christian, the sunnis say I wil burn in hell for being shia and it goes on and on...

So how do i know which one is the real deal? For all I know the original Greek gods could be the truth.What makes your religion the correct one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5cjhQgfr5M
youtube.com/watch?v=09UNc0KF5_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the bible and you will see.

Because the greatest men in history believed in my gods.

Because that which is God labelled me "God."

youtube.com/watch?v=e5cjhQgfr5M

Why Gnosticism is correct:
>Scenario A. God created material as a test for humanity to become Gods.
We should kill God.
>Scenario B. God created material and intended for humanity to maintain his balance. His balance is perpetual suffering, thus he is cruel.
We should kill God.
>Scenario C: God did not intend humanity, we are the result of molecules bashing together randomly. God does not care about our suffering.
We should kill God.

>calls himself God
>has to remove "TheImperialCult" off the name section just so people could see his posts

Scenario D: God is more powerful than logic, and can thus be all-powerful and kind at the same time.

Because I know it is the correct one. You have failed to shake my faith, atheist.

Read the Koran and you will see

What the fuck are these smoloko tier images

this
this

>He needs Youtube videos to prove that he's God

lmaoin'g at your life

Scenario D: God creates sycophantic cuckolds who will muddy the waters of any proper resistance with retarded platitudes that are demonstrably false with any degree of critical thought

Our Religion and New Book is the Right One

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith

Read our "Superbook of Superfaith" today

The Catholic Church
Sole Proprietor

What if Im a Universalist and think the majority religions are about a similar set of a higher being / beings from different perspectives? Whether they are divine, aliens, or the programmers.

>aliens, or the programmers.

Scripted response

Post more crusader-fus

hey with that seven volumes book
you have got six billion members.

>He needs Youtube videos to prove that he's God
>lmaoin'g at your life

At least I have evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=09UNc0KF5_4

I would like to hear an argument that can provide evidence against ancient religions possibly being caused by a more advanced species visitng us.

Also, simulation theory is pretty popular even among people much smarter than you user

Christianity, for we have physical evidence not only of Jesus as a historical figure (corraborated by contemporary sources), but evidence of his miracles and resurrection as well. Christian theology is the most advanced in the world as well, giving further credence to its truth.

>evidence of his miracles and resurrection as well

>he hasn't read roman reports and documents of an earthquake, the storm, and eclipse when He died

The one with documented evidence from an empire, and God coming down and telling people Himself that He is the Way and that the other gods are demons.

okay, let's say that's true. Which particular denomination of Christianity and why?
But that doesn't explain for example why the Quran specifically claims disbelievers, christians and jews will go to hell. Why would God punish you for different perspectives?

>empirical knowledge
>concerning the validity of faith
Unironically kill yourself OP

Compare the principal foundation of each one to reality.
90 percent of them automatically get disqualified.
The few of them that remain; look into their details.
They too should then become obsolete.
The only valid beliefs at this time
Are based one of either atheistism, agnostisism, or basic deism.

Everything else has been proven wrong by science.

JW read the bible, they didnt see shit apparently.

Deism is the correct faith. I suggest looking into it.

WOW YES IM a Deist too

Why?

>Which particular denomination of Christianity and why?
Protestantism, because it's the only denomination who still follows the Scripture

By what logic is scripture more important than holy tradition or papal authority, you heretic scum?

>Reverse bait

>The word of God is less important than manmade traditions and idols
Are Catholic fags actually this deluded?

Prove it, infidel dog.

>But that doesn't explain for example why the Quran specifically claims disbelievers, christians and jews will go to hell. Why would God punish you for different perspectives?
That is an excellent point. I dont think any religion is 100% correct, I think the most important things to study are the parts that overlap between various religions. Parts that discourage open mindedness are most likely created men to entrap those in their sect.

Of course, unfaithfullness being punished is pretty common among religions so I could be very wrong.

Im not really sure though, Im still studying and trying to figure out relgion for myself rather than taking someone elses word.

The Bible is merely a part of Holy Tradition. The cognitive dissonance of Protestants who obssess over the Bible yet ignore where and from whom it came from amazes me.

The Proto-Indo-European religion is the one true religion.

We're all fucked because nobody has an accurate and complete knowledge of their gods and rituals.

Years off

Well Judaism is the correct one. But if you're a goy it really doesn't matter whether you believe that or not, since G-d only put you on this earth to be cattle. You're free to believe in the silliness of the New Testament, or that there is some other deity that might do this or that. Or to beleive there is no god and just masterbate to hentai. Speaking of that post more Christian Shiksas!

Show me where in the Bible Jesus gives authority to "papal authority" or demands "holy tradition".

I mean he created the first pope

>I mean he created the first pope
Only according to the Catholics. The disciplies were instructed to spread the teachings and to gain more followers to God, not to say that they themselves should be glorified above other men.

I mean no disrespect towards the current pope as he seems very humble, but Catholicism in general puts way too much reverence towards men who are insignificant to the glory of God himself.

I guess let me rephrase this way.

I have never found anything in scripture that suggets you will go to Hell if you love Jesus and follow his teachings, but do not follow a man made church government and traditions of a specific church.

>For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

I also heard if you skin a lion and wear its pelt you gain the strength of one

Existence has a creative force intrinsic to it that isn't the result of a mind or anything supernatural, but rather the nature of change itself. Human consciousness is this creative force that has found a way through the limitless flexibility of language to fold on itself and create creators. We are existential artists who exist in the self-creating tapestry of the cosmos, our nature is more profound than any imagined god. Everything you experience is art, everything you do is art.

If you want a path, follow your questions, not your answers, as questions are quests, requests for information, searches, and directions. Self-awareness is synonymous with self-questioning, and through methodological self-questioning comes self-creation. Ask questions of your questions and you will have wealth beyond measure.

Yes but by what logic is the bible superior to Papal authority? I know you think it's really special and shit, but prove it!

Because Jesus himself emphasised the importance of the word of God. The same can not be said about papal authority

You know it's true because you believe in it. If you didn't have a sense of its truthfulness you wouldn't believe in it. You can force yourself to go through the motions but you only delay the day when you confront yourself. Read and research with an open mind and ear to your heart. Don't be bound by dogma, find out what -you- believe in.

Or some shit.

And why is the word of Jesus more important than the word of the Pope?

Because the pope is Some Guy that Some Other Guys decided should be The Guy.

So the pope is jesus?

Jesus is The Guy that You decide to be The Guy.

I know who the pope is. Why is he less important than Jesus?

But im just some guy.

>How is the word of the Savior himself less important than anybody
I really cant take this one seriously

I Wanna Be The Guy

You forgot Yahwism
>1 Natufian(Me)

t. non-Jew /pol/ack

How IS the word of the Savior himself more important than anybody? Please, tell me.

>How is the Savior, God incarnate, not important in the religion that worships him as God

He's baiting you, lad.

>Our Religion and New Book is the Correct One
>Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
>Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
>Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
>Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
>Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
>Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
>Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith
>Read our "Superbook of Superfaith" today!
>The Catholic Church
>Sole Proprietor

>hey with that seven volumes book
>you have got six billion members.

Just 1.6 Billion to Go!