Dnp

So what sources are still alive other than Dini "overpriced dnp" tro? I really don't want to pay $2/250mg tab.

I ordered from scorpion like 4 months ago or so, good shit. Cheaper, he sells it discounted based on volume too
333mg ones is the best value

What's his contact?

Google user
Can't post or thread will delete
You should easily find on leddit too
At least make a bit of effort cmon

I made a thread on Veeky Forums just so I don't have to give effort, will look though. Thanks

where 2 cop in bongistan?

>bitcoins only
Does he take amazon gift cards or western money thing?

Nope
Just buy bitcoin. It's less hassle than it seems

Guess I will, how much would $60 of bitcoins be if I'm buying them from my bank account?

Yellow fever used to ship from bongistan
Rip YF
bought from him at 1$ per cap up to 300mg
Was based
Idk who deals around there. Scorpion might do it but I think you'll have to pay a bit more for shipping and discrete packaging or something

About tree fiddy

>tfw in uk
>TM sells DNP for 1 quid per 250mg pill and you can simply bank transfer and get it the next day
>also sells the cheapest test/tren/orals you can find that's properly dosed

feelsgood.

TM?

>Dini "overpriced dnp" tro?
>cheaping out on something that has a high chance of killing you if there are impurities and/or it's not measured right
Nigga sells it at $2/pill, you usually need 2 pills a day (500mg/ed) and the normal run is 3 weeks. That's $126. Buying from chinksellers will cost you half. Is $62 really worth more than avoiding a slow, painful, and fiery death?

fuck off dinitro

>people buy from chinkshit sellers who use industrial DNP
>people get rekt because they wanted to save $63
>DNP blamed
>DNP becomes harder to come by
>dinitro gets excuse to bump DNP to $3/pill
retard, it's hard enough because idiots don't read before taking it, now you want it compounded by having them take shit DNP

fuck off dinitro

>Dini "overpriced dnp" tro
i wouldn't shop from anyone else. that shit is amazing.

fuck off scorpion

fuck off 24dnp

Can you workout while on DNP?

Yes

Someone post the updated Pastebin

I tried for two weeks, but it came to a point where even if I deload it would be dangerous for me because of form breakdown since you're exhausted midway through your first set.

Is scorpion still active?

Taylormadepharma. Bought also directly from alonzo hehe

I got my DNP and it smells sort of putrid/rotten. Could it be that the vendor put flour in the package with the caps to keep them dry? I'm not even sure flour spoils and smells bad, but this does not smell like a chemical would smell. Thoughts?

I just buy from the obscure net. Shit has reviews and feed back systems like ebay and lets you see if its a good seller.

don't do DNP, it's lame as fuck

I ran 250mg for 4 days, 500 for 8

lost 10lbs in 12 days and it wasn't worth it, it was miserable as fuck and I got a huge rash the 12th day and had to discontinue the cycle

(yes I took all supplements and antihistamines as a preventative measure, it still happened)

also the only reason I took it was so I could cut a lot of weight without muscle loss, but the muscle preserving protein-sparing benefits are greatly overstated and your training will be dogshit for the duration of the cycle

did i ask for your shitty fucking opinions? i'm a master of dnp, i've done it before, and i've gotten better results than you'll ever get doing any method. shut the fuck up and don't post in my thread again

that DNP burned some gray matter along with fat huh

I'd like to see how cheap of a poison I can get please.
But sir! It's your health at risk and a severe one at that
nah Veeky Forums said so

>you

how does that shit work?

do i have to spend $1500 for 1 coin just to spend $40, or does it go through a 3rd party from my bank acc

No, you can buy it in the exact amount you need.
You can buy it with amazon gift cards if you don't want that shit traced back to you but you'll get fucked over on the exchange rate. It's like 1.25 USD to 1 USD in BTC last time I bought some.

You're fucked user

Just googled DNP

This shit has been known to be dangerous for almost 100 years. It was decided it was too dangerous for weightloss use back in nineteen-dicketydoo, way before medical standards became what they are today.

Are you fucks really so lazy and undisciplined that literal pesticide pills seems a better alternative to counting calories and exercise?

It's dangerous because its therapeutic index is to low too be considered safe for the general public (i.e. retards)

did you know that radiation kills? better never go outside!

>just google dnp
>thinks he knows more than people who have done way more research
K user

OP here. Scorpion has a bitcoin guide, use that. I just did everything today. You will spend $70 and get around 0.65bitcoins which you send to Scorpion for the DNP. He already messaged me back confirming he received the payment and says he'll ship it tomorrow with tracking info sent to my tutanota email. Fastest I've ever gotten a source to do business, very nice.

>0.65bitcoins
Meant 0.065

Any sources out there selling pills dosed between 100-150 mg? Don't want this 200-250 stuff.

Scorpion sells 125mg caps but quit being such a pussy and just go for a standard 250mg/

>Is $62 really worth more than avoiding a slow, painful, and fiery death?

$62 buys a pretty good night out, user

>Are you fucks really so lazy and undisciplined that literal pesticide pills seems a better alternative to counting calories and exercise?

Fuck off mom

Anyone ever used yohimbine together with dnp?

I did dnp alone, but thinking of adding yohimbine to my dnp summer cut