Do you have what it takes to survive NAKED AND Afraid?!

Do you have what it takes to survive NAKED AND Afraid?!

Being bottom.

I would totally die in the woods on naked and afraid, no shit. My food-acquiring survival skills depend entirely on my skills with a firearm. I need to read more.

yes

You don't need to read more, you need to DO more. Go buy a decent bow and learn to use it.

Yes I have enough bodyfat to go 21 days without eating

You are naked. You can't bring a bow from Wal-Mart

wouldn't that just be transferring the same skill set to a different object? What I mean is, it wouldn't let me accomplish more than I already can, it would just make me dependent on a bow instead of a gun. Unless I researched and learned how to MAKE a bow with materials acquired in nature, it wouldn't help me any more than my current skill set.

I saw the primitive tech guy videos, I'm decently confident.
Not too hype on killing animals with rocks tho.

Is there any way to see this show uncensored? I ask for a friend. I am the friend. I want to see some naked and scared people.

Are those her real abs?

>both guys looking at each others dicks
>girl looking at face

who's the homo now?

>fridgemode girl

damn

Yes but I'm a recovered hungry skelly, so my gains are gonna disappear real quick.
Reasoning: I regularly go bushcrafting.

Does anyone find it goddam hilarious that the dudes are looking at eachothers dicks?
Lastly fuck off with your bait pics op.
You are what's wrong with 21st century males.

Both of those guys have significantly better bodies than the girl in the middle. The guys should just hook up and ditch that bitch.

sizing up the competition, I suppose

My piroca is a shower, so yeah

They can't have babies though so what's the point?

Dude on the left's nipples are spectacular

>She chose the black guy kek

>Whitey BTFO

Golem yet ye gone

I could probably do it as long as I could figure out a good water source
Wouldn't be comfortable or easy

>THE TOM PLATZ OF ABS

I wish I could just walk around naked.
That way women could just prejudge me by my body and cock and I wouldnt have to compete with my fairly average personality.

is that lenny's daughter?

gotta love how the white beta tries to hide his lil dick with his hands.

His hands are above his dick, ya dummy. That's just a comfortable position to rest your hands when you don't have pockets.

Holy crap one of lennys trannies lied to him. It was an actual woman and he is a daddy now. The one thing he never thought would happen.

>"go buy a go and learn how to use it"
>not learning how to make one
>goes on the show
"You guys got any bows lying around?"

You don't know the capabilities of what will fit up my ass.

long arms are so aesthetic on any body. i'm fucking jelly of anyone who doesn't have them. i'm one tick longer than unaesthetic t-rex tier like the caucasian in the op pic

Are the two faggots loking at each other dicks?

It's a fucking curse
the rest of my body looks like I lift without a shirt, but my arms are still fucking noodles just like when I started

short arms look like shit. long arms are aesthetic as fuck

>hey nice dick. N-no homo
>thx y-you too

mirin each other

It's not gay

Great titties. Who's the left guy?

As far as I can tell, every man on that show has a good body, while every woman has an average/bad body.

But it's WOMEN who have to deal with unrealistic body standards, you see.

Why are her abs so fucking weird

No I just lift to look good and I run because the doctor told me to

Anthropologists say the average human was smarter 30,000 years ago and has been on the decline ever since the agricultural evolution. When it's -40 outside and you need to hunt woolly mammoths while fending off wolves and bears, you get creative or die.

>implying early homo sapien was smarter than modern homo sapien sapien
That sounds like liberal quackery

Holy shot post more?

How does a man end up like this

R O I D B E L L Y
O
I
D

B
L
L
Y

Are you me? My pecs and back have developed amazing; I look better than many people who lift bigger numbers and I look fit in a t shirt. But my arms still look DYEL

lol

sizing eachother up

Lmfao

Golemfridge get ye gone

>that torso on the girl
Nignog can keep her

everyone in that pic is on the trenbologna

Become an intern at that shitty production studio

I think the challenge of Naked and Afraid hugely depends on the location.
If it's some hellscape where there's nothing edible for miles and mosquitos are attacking every orifice 24/7 then it seems like it'd be nigh impossible. But some places have totally incompetent people who make it look easy. I remember one episode on an island where some guy set a crude trap and ended up with unlimited rat meat, he just chilled eating rats for 3 weeks and barely lost any weight.

I couldn't survive looking at that golem torso

maybe they were stronger?

i cant see how they could be smarted

Who is this and how do I get that chest?

You need to have male model tier genetics

No. I couldn't even survive beach season. My abdomen has numerous surgical scars including one going along the belly button, I have a surgical hernia that needs to be taken care of, and a chest port below my right collarbone that looks weird as shit.

Aesthetics be damned

>hunt woolly mammoths
Nah, we never really hunted things outside our "for sure" area. The bigger the animal, the more likely that we just scavenged the remains for meat and the like after they died from some other cause.

why does the chick have a roid gut?

I'm too proud of my body to worry about anything while I am naked.

Never seen a fucking elf before, wtf...

What kind of shit show is this? What are the Jews pushing now?

who's the guy on the left? I want to lick every inch of his body

smarter =/= more knowledgeable, that's how.

If you need to keep a good social group to stay alive, be wary of predators, find food, avoid dangerous areas, wayfind, etc. Then you will need to be more intelligent to survive.

Do you think you'd have the creativity or intelligence to engineer a bow without already knowing how to make the string from fibers?

the left guys tits look like absolute shit

Well, these people have been taught their entire childhood how to make bows and how to hunt while we are learning mathematics, geography, history, etc., etc. The indigenous people in South America/Africa also know how to hunt and make some things but still are dumb as shit. If we teach our children only these things, would they become more intelligent? I guess not.

Problem solving leads to intelligence. IQ != knowledge

Modern homos only have to worry about getting a job

the average homo was maybe smarter than the Anthropologists that said that stupid Thing...
The Homo Sapiens were moro like animals, they maybe didn't care to much about coldness and pain but for survival and procreation.
No one was hunting when it was -40 c° outside. Mammoths, wolves, bears... are you stupid???

He's deserted in a forest of high quality yew and has an axe, a knife and high tension string?

reverse cucked
how can white girls even compete

>Dat female.
PRIME.

No comments on race mixing promotion? It's appalling that such things are broadcasted on TV nowadays.
To answer your question, I watched the first season of naked and afraid and literally NO ONE had what it takes to survive there. Not even survivalists. Only natives could survive in amazonian jungle. Our survival skills are too far gone.

is this strange?
We live since hundreds of years in civilization... we are fucking paying to eat and sleep... we watch TV get brainwashed and poison our bodies with cooked Food...
We were sopposed to eat raw, to sleep outside... we evolved to such a pussies...

David Marchante, a Spanish Youtuber.

It's not. I just stated a fact. All those "survivalist" would die without high tech equipment they carry around. Maybe, just maybe, that youtube guy would manage somehow to create a shelter, but I don't know if he would gather food required for surviving in forest alone

Take any branch
get some fiber from plants
use stones as tools
create low-power bow good for hunting smaller game
boom

>We were sopposed to eat raw
who told you that shit

>told me??
look outside faggot, which animal is cooking?
Dumb betas everywhere!

White guy has some big ass nips

Look outside and tell me which animal shits in a toilet. Look outside and tell me which animal showers, or has heart transplants, or a fucking mobile phone.
Go be retarded somewhere else dude.

...we dont Need all of this... well a sewer System is nice. Acient Greeks had one too.
We would dont Need heart transplants if we were living like we should you idiot... fucking mobile phone... really

I give up on you kido, live as you wish and die a painful death

Enjoying your position on the top of the food chain? Enjoying easy life? Instead of being thankful for every sacrifice which brought us such far, and instead of being a valid contribution to this fucking species and being proud of what our anchestors reached, you choose to be ass backwards retarded.
>muh hunter and gatherer and shit
I'll tell you what, go back living your wet dream of shitting in the woods and being assraped by a fucking cave bear. I hope the only top of the only food chain you'll ever reach is the top burger flipping position of a fucking fast
food chain. I'll be over there, you know, where society moved in the meantime.

I am proud that the image I have made is now being used by others. Also nice death dubs.

Why did you roll elf and go full STR

>Not particularly fit.
>4 inches flaccid.

>... being...this...retarded...

What's wrong with your nipples?

like i said, i gived up on you faggots.
please take alot of medicine when you get Tumors and do your chemo like your doctor will order you. Yes and die a painful death.
In the meanwhile im fucking your daughters and taking a shit in your garden

dick comparison

>Tfw your tits and nipples are bigger then the chicks
>Tfw they dont blur yours
>feels bad man

The only thing you're fucking is your spelling.
>let's have a quick quiz
What color berries are safe to eat?

>spelling fucking
best at it!

and as for the matter with the berrys, doubtless the luminous green ones

You don't need an IQ over 100 to do those things. Your physical fitness and character traits like "resilience" are way more important in that scenario. Junk theory.

This.

>white
>abs
>big chest
>nice haircut
>can't attract a 4/10
What's the point in lifting if you aren't black?

you should learn to run for longer than a deer.
it's easy, you just chase it until it stops running then punch it in the neck with a rock or something.

Pol plz go.

kys jeff

Yeah its not like people were dying in their 20s because of basic diseases, what a retard you're.