How come the GOAT had such a shitty physique? His training was on point, I don't know about his diet...

How come the GOAT had such a shitty physique? His training was on point, I don't know about his diet, but it's kinda intriguing how he was so good but never had an amazing body in terms of aesthetics.

>I don't know about his diet

take a guess

Body fat makes you heavier. Too much muscle is a liability in MMA (endurance drain), but being heavier is advantageous in the heavyweight division. That's why you generally see heavyweights with much higher bodyfat than other divisions.

>How come the GOAT had such a shitty physique?

But Jon Jones is actually pretty lean though

>shitty physique
Bodyfat for a heavyweight fighter isn't a bad thing.
Helps a ton with absorbing body shots and he doesnt gas out in 3 minutes due to massive muscles.

He's not fat over muscle, he's strong and a fat fuck as well.

Fedor would ragdoll Jones

This pic is great.

>gas out due to massive muscles
Fucking what?

muscles need atp, more muscles need more atp

Lol, Fedor is washed up dude who only fought cans.

You stop using ATP in seconds though, no one is fighting on ATP the whole time

>implying the PRIDE heavyweight wasn't 10x as talented as the ultimate faggot cucks

NEVER DIES

> fedor only fought cans

he beat at least 5 former UFC champs.
Tim Sylvia
Andre Arlovski
Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira
Mark Coleman
Kevin Randleman

This gotta be bait.

PRIDE

He only roided from age 16-22 and then quit. His strength gainz lasted far beyond his appearance gainz. Unfortunately no gainz last forever unless you're willing to roid forever.

He was always natural you mongrel

>body looks like fedor
>wrestled in HS
Should I try MMA?

Are you 107kg at 180cm?

not him but

>tfw 120 kg at 193 cm
>never played any sports
>never faught

105kg at 178cm

He was fighting above his ideal weight class. You can't be 5'11 and a heavyweight without being roided to the gills or fat as fuck
He could've been a middleweight if he cut. He didn't though, but he was skilled enough for the time that he was still competitive in heavyweight

Because his brother is an evil wizard and stole his gains.

I read that most Roman gladiators had a layer of fat on them so that when they god slashed or whatever it wouldn't hurt their organs or muscles. I'd imagine the same logic applies to getting body blows that the layer of fat helps to fusion and absorb the impact of the hit. I'm not claiming this shit is fact but I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he has that layer of fat

Fedor is heavyweight GOAT

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are p4p GOATs

Was GSP natty?

Yea he's 5'9 and at that height gains come pretty easy with the right nutrition

Fucking doubt it. Every elite top level athlete is on PEDs

Almost definitely on HGH and/or peptides.

There's several shots of his stomach that show bumps that rather exactly match what sub-q injection depots look like.

He retired for good at the same time as UFC employed USADA and began to take drug testing extremely seriously.
They probably have the strictest drug testing of any major sport now
Really makes you think

>competitive

he's literally the GOAT according to most people

>fedor
>GOAT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOLY SHIT
do 14 year old wwe fans really believe this shit?
Fedor isn't even the best heavyweight of all time (top 5, probably), let alone the p4p GOAT.

Did you see how sloppy he looked in the maldonado fight? He lost so hard even the russian judges had to overturn their blatantly biased decision.
The only reason fedor seemed good is because literally all heavyweight mma fighters were garbage back in his heyday.

Fedor in his prime wouldn't break into the top 5 rankings in the current hw division, and heavyweight is DEAD.
(Quick, name a good hw ufc fighter who isn't werdum, cain, jds, or stipe)
You do know fedor wasn't in the ufc, right?

Try looking at the posts he's replying to you autist