Can this routine be expanded to include delts and shoulders more?

Can this routine be expanded to include delts and shoulders more?

Delts AND shoulders huh?

>No squat
>No bench
>No deadlift

Not gonna make it.

lol my bad, I blanked on that user

No denying compounds are efficient bang for your buck lifts, but they aren't part of my routine because I simply don't enjoy them. Seeing as lifting is a hobby (aka something one does for fun), it's never made sense to me to include activities I don't enjoy as part of said hobby. Muscles aren't sentient lifeforms with a choice to grow based on the name of the movement that recruits them. They respond to progressive overload stimulus, be it through isolation or compounds, it doesn't matter.

A delt routine of 4 sets of 8-12 reps hitting all three heads of the delts, done twice a week, is plenty for growth in hypertrophy and strength. If for some reason you think you need even more volume, start each session with barbell OHP as your first lift as it is the most taxing on the cns and utilizes all the heads.

Balconybro you're my hero, no homo of course.

do you progress the same as in normal strength routine i.e. when you are able to finish all sets at least 8 reps? if you for example overload your bench by another 2.5 kg, do you also overload other excercises or do you overload them seperately?

also thanks for your help and making fit a better board in general, really appreciate it.

How long should I be doing SS before I get into this?

Np holmes. Contrary to I think we're all gonna make it. Even dogbro getting in on the gains.

Whats ur height brah? Im 6'5" and still look like a twig after 2 years (of ppl and this)

Shit routine.

Did you roid/test as well? Im assuming you had some base muscle and didnt go straight dyel to that on your routine. Also how long did it take for you to achieve your current body? Thanks in advance for not lying about taking roids.

>No denying compounds are efficient bang for your buck lifts, but they aren't part of my routine because I simply don't enjoy them. Seeing as lifting is a hobby (aka something one does for fun), it's never made sense to me to include activities I don't enjoy as part of said hobby. Muscles aren't sentient lifeforms with a choice to grow based on the name of the movement that recruits them. They respond to progressive overload stimulus, be it through isolation or compounds, it doesn't matter.

no that's not how it works

your quadriceps go "oh that's a squat" and then grow 500% more

conversely if you do leg press your quadriceps go "oh that's a leg press" and don't release the HGH, test, tren, and deca they do during heavy squats so you don't get gains

I never ran SS, been running hypertrophy splits since day one.

If you're killing yourself on rep 8 of the 4th set, that's the bottom level of the hypertrophy range, imo too early to grab something heavier. I up the weight when I can complete full 4x12rep sets. In my experience this ensures a safer more confident transition to a heavier weight. It'll be very rare that you add the next weight and suddenly go from 4x12 to

Did massT and tinytrip have a kid???

That would explain my height. Think masT is 6' something while Tiny was like 5'4. Put genes from both in blender bottle with 2 scoops, get 5'9 babby. Veeky Forums science.

>note sarcasm
say more

Your quads/hams and glutes are shit and so is your chest, so why do you have a routine? get over yourself.

>not doing compounds
that's great, you've definitely proved that leg press is better for leg gains than squats

This. Also the routine hits some muscles back to back days.

Balconybro what do you do for your abs and how many times a week?

Legs are proportionate imo, but I'm sure yours are better.

Recruiting a secondary muscle (front delts on incline DB bench for example) the day after it received isolation training isn't a big deal, in fact some studies say a moderate stimulus during the 24-72hr repair/regrowth anabolic period is a GOOD thing. It's not like you're overtraining by hammering out back to back days of heavy lifts on the same muscles.

You're my Veeky Forums hero balconybro. I've gotten my routine (modified coolcicada PPL) down, now I'm working on nutrition.

Do you have suggestions/ideas for meals?

balconybro what the fuck is up with those bicep veins you look like you have long worms under your skin

What do you do for abs? (Part 2)

idk man, it's genetic, you can see in my old dyel pics that it was popping back then too.

I dont do anything for abs. 0 reps, 0 sets. Low bodyfat is all you need to get them to show. (core strength is an entirely different topic).

>Do you have suggestions/ideas for meals?

I advocate IIFYM (cooking at home, with a couple eat out days a week if wanted). Main thing is just finding out through about a month of adding/removing calories what your *true* TDEE caloric maintenance requirements are. Once you know you're 2,500 calories a day, for example, and assume you weigh 160lbs so you should be getting 1g protein per 1lb bodyweight, in this case meaning 160g protein a day, that's 640 calories from protein, you would have 2500-640 calories, 1860 calories, remaining to split between carbs and fats. Whatever ratio you choose doesn't matter much, the most important thing is finding out what foods allow you to hit the protein goal and stay happy/satiated while under your daily calories.

>legs are proportionate
no, no they're not. It literally looks like you don't train them regularly. You even tried to accentuate them in pic related but that's what leanish quads look like.

How many sets do you do for each exercise and how long do you rest? It seems like doing 5 different types of curls would really be fatiguing

lol hes god damn perfect

just because you fucked up and became a trex doesn't mean you can take out your anger on other people