Help Veeky Forums

help Veeky Forums
the more I lift, the more attracted I find myself to fat girls

Other urls found in this thread:

stufferdb.
returnofkings.com/26763/girls-with-short-hair-are-damaged
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you bruh

Fuck whatever you want, I don't give a shit.

More hot twinks for me

same tbqh

Fuck them, but don't catch feels for them.

Dammit.. why is my dick reacting to this shit

Mmmmm high test

You hungry often? Studies have shown you like thiccer women when you haven't been eating as much.

Yeah. Since I started powerlifting I've been more and more into thicc chicks. Fat asses, wider thighs. My dick turns into diamond. Ironic cuz my girl's 5'2" and 105 lbs. But that has benefits too.

uh? no way

Damn that makes a lot of sense now that I think back, before lunch time I always find myself looking for 'thic' threads and after lunch I go to /b/ for some skinny chicks thread

I've been doing 24 hour fasts and all I want to do is bury my face in all the fat girl pussy I see at the gym.

who cares. fuck what you find attractive. more of my type for me

being into fat girls must be ezmode

you would think that, but with "fat acceptance" becoming more main stream theres a lot of fat girls who have more self-esteem than skinny chicks.

Who cares. I have always liked chubby girls with around being the upper limit. Just accepted that was who I was and went with it. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

The T H I C C hype is not a Veeky Forums meme.
More and more normies i know are getting into it.

The more I lift the more I want a cute trap/femboy gf to call me daddy while I plow his boipussy.

is this shopped?

her face isn't fat at all

Don't ask why I know about this

stufferdb. com/index?/category/1306-tianastummy

wtf, she went from cute and chubby to morbidly obese

kinda sad cuz she just looked like a thin pregnant chick at first

wtf bros, im so sad :(

She was so cute :(

could be pregnant

Would still bang.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Dat ass

Only an autist wouldn't fuck a fat chick because only an autist can't differentiate between sex for pleasure and sex for procreation. There's nothing wrong with fucking prime THICC material made for breeding as long as you don't plan on procreating with her.

I have to ask OP. Did you start out skinny or fat?

>tfw no fuckpig

Name?

mmmmmmm..... yes.... exquisite my dear....................

no amount of tits and ass can make up for that awful hair

You sure?

yes

it would be like fucking a boy with a big butt

who dis?

You gay my nig.

>i'm gay because i want to fuck feminine women

k

fake as fuck, white girls aren't shaped liked this

Are you an african american?

Perfection.

boy's have wide hips. giant tits, thick lips, and pussies?

what kinda boys are you fucking?

boys have short hair. long hair on women is important to me. deal with it

And?

The University of Westminster has found that men prefer chubbier partners when they go looking for love on an empty stomach.

Research conducted by the university also recorded evidence of the effect in women, but it is more pronounced in men.

Using a sample of 266 heterosexual men in various stages of hunger, psychologist Dr Viren Swami showed a series of female cartoons and asked the participants to rate the images in terms of sexual desirability.

The hungrier men "opted for bigger women with larger breasts", reports the Daily Telegraph. According to Swami, "you could really see a difference in the preferences of those who hadn't eaten".

A larger body indicates an abundance of food and a steady source of sustenance, factors which Swami said are likely to prove particularly appealing to hungry people in search of a mate.

The study found that the additional male desire for more voluptuous women tended to wear off after a good meal.

In the Metro, Professor Gareth Leng, from the University of Edinburgh, said the results could be due to a link between the part of the brain that controls hunger and the part, called the ventromedial nucleus, which controls libido.

"When people are hungry the ventromedial nucleus promotes food cravings," the Telegraph reports, "but when they're full it reverts to stimulating the libido instead."

>long hair on women is important to me
Closeted homo.

so you fuck boys with long hair?

oh yeah, i forgot that having a preference for a classically feminine trait meant that you were repressing some homosexuality.

It's 2017, faggot. It's okay to admit you're gay.

it does when you overlook a voluptuous woman with 10/10 features b/c of her haircut

u gay brah

>I'm sexually attracted to hair length longer than mine
>female primary and secondary sex organs aren't relevant
>You guys are weird

Suddenly poor niggers being obsessed with big butts makes a lot of sense.

mein gott

Who is this?

Muh dick

she went too far man.....

Holy shit I've got a manlet friend who is obsessed with huge tits and the dude is poor, so he's always hungry
this is amazing

Fat puss is best puss

who dis

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

wew

Don't enable fatties and their shitty lifestyle by fucking them. Just don't.

her dumb face irritates the fuck out of me

also, narrow hips and small tits. the worst kind of fat girl

I've bagged myself a 5'2 large Latvian bang maid
If we ever have a kid with my shoulders and her serf back either he'll dead lift like a gorilla or it'll be Chloe moretez

Higher test from lifting -> higher sex drive -> lower standards

I know I shouldn't but the dick wants what the dick wants, brother.

this tbqh

Test

That's good man because they'll be all over you.

>This thread
>Muh dik

>tfw pretty much the only body type you're into for girls is skinny but you go to these threads to try and force yourself to be more into fat girls

Can agree. I drove an hour to this girls place, banged, and left asap. The thing about fucking fat girls is that sometimes you get weird squelch noises from their folds, and it's hard to hit it from behind due to the tremendous size of the thighs. But I was doing a nofap and was very horny.
>pic related

that's a man

be aware of the closest and easiest pussy in the proximity radar your body develops starts taking into effect when youre body is circulating blood after a workout

>thicc Jewish girls

Absolutely Patrician

returnofkings.com/26763/girls-with-short-hair-are-damaged

>returnofkings.com