Girlfriend has been looking at a bunch of sexy fit chicks for the past month, making me almost question her sexuality

Girlfriend has been looking at a bunch of sexy fit chicks for the past month, making me almost question her sexuality.
She then starts whining that she wished she had a sexier body.
I tell her she could if she just ate better and exercised, and that it takes some amount of effort and commitment.
She then gets upset and tells me that she's happy with her body.
Are all women this delusional with lack of self awareness?

Other urls found in this thread:

yogassbitches.tumblr.com/post/156394226712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely. Come to the gay side

Think Jason Genova without Andrew there to help him, that's how retarded and incompetent the sharpest of women are.

Women are absolute meme creatures. I had the same story with a girl who mired athletic girls and didn't believe me about dieat and exercises first, but then was finally convinced to try. One day and a workout under my supervision and she gave up

No, you got a stupid one. Dont respond to her whining, either ignore her or give her some preworkout and make her do your routine with you.

NSFW but this is the perfect female body, anyone got source?
yogassbitches.tumblr.com/post/156394226712

my advice would be to tell her she's fucking retarded but that's also probably why i'm single

She wanted you to tell her she's perfect just the way she is.
She needed the validation so she could stay the way she is in a comfy bubble of good feels.
Women are fickle creatures.

>Girlfriend has been looking at a bunch of sexy fit chicks for the past month, making me almost question her sexuality.

Literally Veeky Forums, but for girls instead of guys

Its a shit test op and you fucked up

>yogassbitches.tumblr.com/post/156394226712

pretty average/normal desu

Try Gif, I know there was a large thread dedicated to her a few days ago. If not, try /r/.

Also, OP congrats, you've barely realized the illogical reasoning of females. Women are pretty awesome for the most part, but there are some things that they just can't do very well.

Has anybody had a fit girlfriend? What is that like? My girlfriend is plump and while I realize I'll probably end up marrying her, I've always had a small tinge of regret of not becoming fitter sooner to at least experience having sex with a very fit/sexy chick.

Oh well.

about to beat pj all myself jsust me motivation gonna win pj has no chance it sick it piss

>She then starts whining that she wished she had a sexier body.
>She then gets upset and tells me that she's happy with her body.
>Are all women this delusional with lack of self awareness?

yes

Tripperinos confirm

I used to. It's pointy.

Premium women have slightly higher bodyfat than the OP's image with good fat distribution. Fooling around with someone like her isn't fun, the only benefit is for your ego if that's what gets your motor running

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

>perfect

She looks good, but words actually have specific definitions. And her areolas are too big for her to have the perfect female body. And while we're at it, he tits could be perkier. 8/10 female body.

This. She wanted you to tell her she's perfect just the way she is. Like Bruno Mars would.

literally every girl is a situational lesbian

>Friends with a hamplanet since child hood.
>Never talk about her weight, always say 'whatever makes you happy' when she mentions eating too much.
>Starts loosing weight, dieting and exercising.
>Still a long way to go IMO
>Always congratulate her on her healthier lifestyle
>Driving back from park asks if I think she should loose more weight
>Don't want to lie to a friend, time to be a good friend with real advice
>Tell her as a good friend I would not lie to her, tell her shes on the right path but needs to keep going - loose more weight
>Bitch stops talking to me. Silent trip back to her place. I even tried making jokes and changing the topic but she went fucking sour.

Honestly, fuck fat people. Apart from her the only people who've accused or lectured me on not using steroids are themselves morbidly fucking obese. Its never a skinny or a normie, but someone who is at the very least over weight.

Fuck em all not worth me time desu.

Why is that? What is your experience?

I don't ever want to cheat on my girlfriend, but goddamn if an actual, sexy attractive girl came hard onto me, I would have to sprint in the other direction.

When my gf complains about her body I tell her the same thing OP. If she attempts to complain I tell her you're not going to like your body until you do something about it, and you have the means to do it so you aren't allowed to complain.

Shuts her up all the time. She does yoga now so I guess it worked

Wanting to lose weight is like wanting to breathe, you have to seriously fucking want it and thirst for it. Think about it before bed, when you wake up, it's all you can think about, if you haven't experienced exactly that then you don't know what I'm talking about.

I never understood why people post their "weight loss" journies on instagram and tell everyone, etc. I went from 210 to 145 within a year at 5'8 and haven't looked back, running into people who I knew in class a year ago they can't even recognize me and admire HARD. I guess people in 2k17 need approval and good feelies 24/7

This.
I went from 185 to 160 in 4 months last year.
I loved, breathed and dreamt of weight loss, because it's all I wanted.
Liking motivational posters didn't get me there, sheer will did.

samesies

I love my bro and he has always had my back but his weight has just been ballooning. I honestly dont care being seen with him but I fucking worry about what would happen if he fell or had an injury.

idk if im gay or something but in no way does that turn me on or even think anything

I meant perfect for me, I have a hip bone fetish.

>My girlfriend is plump and while I realize I'll probably end up marrying her, I've always had a small tinge of regret of not becoming fitter sooner to at least experience having sex with a very fit/sexy chick.

Oldfag here. Don't marry her. You'll grow to resent her and you'll both suffer from it. I'm in my second marriage, and I'm so much happier, as is my ex-wife. Married at 27 (to the woman I lost my virginity to at 22), divorced at 30, met a younger woman at 33 after a few years going crazy, been married 5 years and the whole feel of the relationship post marriage is so much better. I'm a better person than I was, and my new wife benefits from that.

Trips don't lie. And it's objectively true anyway.

She was hoping you'd say yes, validate her, and she would either come on to you or at the very least feel like she could let off the gas a little.

kek'd thats actually pretty true

Alyssa At Night. A simple google search will give you all her pics and videos.

Literally say this to her
>You have been looking at a bunch of sexy fit chicks for the past month, making me almost question your sexuality.
>You then starts whining that you wished you had a sexier body.
>I told you that you could if you just ate better and exercised, and that it takes some amount of effort and commitment.
>you then got upset and told me that you're happy with your body.
Maybe you can make progress as a partner by helping her make progress as a person.

It was a classic "tell me I'm pretty" test and you failed it. It's like if she asks you if you think she's fat and you answer with anything but an immediate "yes".

Women are like that, fishing for compliments is the basis for their entire existence.

I meant "no". You say yes if you want to meme her.

clear communication is hard but totally worth it in relationships
my previous relationships failed because I was not clear about what I wanted
this relation I don't give a fuck, I am a biased person and I acknowledge it and it works out great

Girlfriend wanted to train to be an athlete, I tell her what I feel about her veganism... ended up having her getting a non-meme diet again
I make it clear that my martial arts training is me time and feel sorry that I cannot include her in that aspect of my life yet, it's all good, and she gets to have time for herself as well
Same thing with going going outta town/outta state, loyalty and trust is a two way street

hope your shit goes well user

OH shit, I was so blind. I hate my fucking family. Poor Mel.

hue

You say yes then she continues to gain 10-15lbs a month.

Women see a woman climb a mountain and tell her she shouldn't have done that.

Men see a man climb a mountain and then climb it themselves.

Women are self defeating creature who thrive off of the mediocrity of their peers.

no he didn't. telling her she had a good body and she's fine as she is would be fucking it up. now she's more self conscious and and he has the upper hand

You arent gay mate shes ugly. Tits are too large compared to body and her aeroloas look terrible. Shes like a 2/10.
This is a better looking girl imo.

kek

They aren't pushed as hard as children to succeed and adapt for themselves

When you're coddled more you end up not understanding the meaning of true ambition

My ex was like this. Turns out it was an attention thing, not a constructive / want to make a change thing.

She would complain about wishing she looked better. Told her she looked fine but if she wanted to change it is easy enough with a bit of commitment. That in turn would lead to her saying things like "so you don't like my body then", "do you think I'm fat" etc etc. She would then stop talking to me for a few days. Decided enough was enough and canned her, which was a good decision. During the breakup it basically transpired that she was simply wanting attention and wanting me to come crawling after her.

Yes almost all women work like that, and while I don't necessarily agree with it, it's better to try to understand them better than just bitch about why they are that way. I hope you told her that you're happy with her body too?

You don't have to put up with it OP. Show her what she did and call her out on her attention fishing, also be very honest about her body. If she gets mad you try to find another one that wont gain 60 pounds after marriage

FOR FUCKS SAKE RIGHT HERE

This guy nails it on the head

Women constantly bait or fish for assurance

Yyyyyyup.
U fucked up

this was the worst comparison ever. Wanting to lose weight is obviously not like wanting to breathe.. Do you srsly think about wanting to breathe?

I CHARGE AHEAD

With sister at docs office when suddenly some chick walks by
>I hate that bitch, she has a great ass
>Well, you can train and get like that too
>Nah, I rather keep eating sandwiches and hate the world
>Keeps eating her sandwich then laughs over the situation

At least she is not near landwhale mode