Things you can't do anymore after getting jacked

>showering
>lather ass crack with soap
>reach back and grab both ass cheeks
>rub them together vigorously to clean ass

I can't reach both of my cheeks at the same time anymore because my back and arm muscles get in the way

Then how do you sex?

The fuck? If you're not sliding your hand between your cheeks and rubbing the area with soap you aren't fucking cleaning the shit out. Disgusting.

this

also you should finger yourself to get maximum ass cleanliness, even if it burns.

This is the method I am forced to use now. Don't knock the cheek slide method until you've tried it. It can be very effective.

>burns
Stop getting fucked in the ass and it wouldn't burn, faggot.

OP, buy Otter, keep it in bathtub. When showering, grab neck of otter and tail and run it between your ass cheeks.

>he's never gotten soap in his asshole

shit burns dude

Yeah because you get fucked.

Is Otter some type of product or do you mean the actual animal?

>Amerilards still don't have bidets standard
>They still believe grinding shit into their asshair with dry paper is the best way

Explain the bidet to me. It would need to have quite a bit of pressure, and use warm water, to actually clean your arsehole. Or else you're just wetting your shitty hole

Well we shower every day frog so it isn't a big deal. Enjoy your gay fetish.

It's for anal stimulation. Europe is gay.

post body you autistic retard

youd have to be pro bodybuilder size for that

>It's for anal stimulation. Europe is gay.
said the shit stained asshole.

Yeah retard. Eurofags need to keep their shitholes clean at all times because they never know when Jamarkus or Achmed will want access to their asspussy after they've fucked their wives unconscious.

>56%

>Americans are unironically trying to make fun of people for having the audacity to not walk around with shit smeared on their asshole.
wew

>Spraying water is for anal stimulation
>Fingering your asshole with a thin layer of dry paper separating your shithole from your fingers isn't for anal stimulation
>Taking a shower is for ??? Stimulation

Amerilard education

Ahahahhaha

Keep your poopoo pussy pristine

kek