Women's routines

hey guys femanon here and i'm losing weight but i want to add weight lifting (the sticky is terrible for females)

i don't care about getting strong but i want to work out everything instead of like "get a bigger butt now xD "

i'm looking for a hypertrophy program to throw into my cardio and yoga that's preferably 3 days a week

pic related my ass because i know everyone will ask and i'm not posting tits/face

bump

I O W A
O
W
A

>1477012164131.png
>shiggydig
>people will fall for it

> reverse image search
> no other results

Looks like that's not a fake ass

Do a bro split

Here's a routine I put my gf on. She also plays soccer and runs quite alot.

Monday (Lower Body)
>Squats 4x8
>Kick backs 3x12
>Hip thrusts 3x12
>Lunges / Leg Curls 3x12
>Abs #1
>Abs #2

Wednesday (Upper Body)
>Bench press (incline, db, bb or machine) 3x6-8
>Lat pulldowns 3x12
>Rows (choose your own) 3x10
>Isolate arms if you want and have the time

Friday (Full Body)
>Romanian DL 4x8
>Shoulder Press (OHP, DB or machine) 3x10
>Back Extensions 3x15
>Isolations if you want / have time

She is pretty strong and I've put her through a few routines before. You can customize it for your own liking, as long as you stick to the basic concept of lower, upper and full body, thus hitting most body parts twice per week. Choose isolations as you see fit. If you wanna tighten up your delts do lateral raises or face pulla, if you wanna "tone" your arms do some tricep exercises.

At last, my gf focuses more on tension and eating little rather than lifting heavier and heavier.

Upper/lower split with compounds and isolations 3x8-12 rep ranges. As much volume as you can handle.
Now what that ass do op?

Squat the shit out of that.

i actually love this idea of the U/L/F thank you so much user :)

>2014
probably a fat dude from /b/, its a Veeky Forums filename

Yeah, I'm running something similar bit more geared towards football and fighting. Don't be afraid to customize after your own personal goals

>the sticky is terrible for females

No its not, did you even read it?

>(the sticky is terrible for females)

It literally goes out of its way to include women and explain things barely have to be different.

>the sticky is terrible for females
The sticky literally says that all exercises targeted at men will work for women too, so someone did't read it.

But switch to 3x5 instead of 5x5.

And OP, do you want to be a trap, or do you just get off pretending to be a girl?

please be in london

Listen, little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change, You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>MFW thinking about you hurting

Bread

>pic related my ass

V E G A S
E
G
A
S

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Grichka.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one making the Rothschilds bow to me ;).

>current year
>eating bread
>wasting time to absorb empty calories

ISHYGDDT

First, kys.

checked and bogged

>Greatest for 10-15 and the weird group
>weird group
>science

That's exactly why the sticky is bad. Women are different from men, but we're supposed to work out the same as men? C'mon.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

read the fucking sticky you retard

Guess what cunt, men build huge muscles because we have a fuck load more testosterone than you, if you work out like a man, he will get swol and you will get fit as fuck.

Also you can't build huge muscles if you don't eat to get big muscles.

women have exactly the same muscles as men. The exercises apply to both male and female. Just use lower weights to start with, obviously.

They only differ in strength and ability to produce and pack on muscle as easily.