Yohimbine general

>cutting for 5 weeks, looking better already
>losing fat in arms, face, and back
>look in mirror chest and lower abdomen look the exact same

Fuck it I'm hoppin on the yohimb train. Any success stories from anons who have used it before? any sides? Get in here early cutters

Take it on an empty stomach and resist eating any carbs for as long as possible. Abs in no time.

I'm really good at starving myself and not eating. Usually don't eat until 2 so I was gonna do some light cardio in the morning after taking this. Is caffeine required or no?

It helps speed the process of yohimbine
tfw this is one of the best things I've ever bought. Makes cutting much more enjoyable and easier to go thru but yeah listen to avoid carbs 3 hrs after taking it and then you can eat. You'll feel anxious af your first time but it goes away afterwards.

I've used this stuff twice at the end of my cuts (was on IF). It's powerful shit if used properly.

It's like the end of Hydro Thunder where you use your last boost to zap through the finish line.

Any noticeable muscle loss?

Totally helped me get rid of the mantits. I was fighting my pseudogyno for months, even had abs but those damn moobs...

Put on a little weight to where my abs weren't as defined, then started yohimbine (BINE, not yohimbe) and finally got rid of the fatty tits. By the time they were gone, I actually weighed a bit more than when I still had them. Proof to me that it worked since I had only been doing cardio and eating right, still weighed a little more than my previous cut, had no more mantits.

Also, obligatory infographic because OP should have posted it in the first place. Probably a primaforce shill...

This have any legit negative side effects? Going overseas in like 6 months, thinking of trying this out.

nope. you'll just get sweatier working out. that's it

Might not due the sweater because where I live and the fact it can already get up to around 90.

Any concerns about water intake or the like?

Can you still do weights on this or is it primarily for cardio/cutting?

My plan would be
Wakeup->do 45-60 minutes of cardio->go to work->do weights after work->sleep->repeat

If you take the dosage according to the info pic, you may experience: ridiculous erections, water retention, pissing like a race-horse, anxiety.

>The existence of Hydro Thunder

>Flood of endless memories of going to a bar/restaurant with one of these arcade machines in it

i am a sad little boy

No :( primaforce is what I found on Amazon for a good price. Is it shit?

Explain this

Should the dosage be decreased??

Primaforce is good quality, I've used 2-3 bottles of theirs.

can't say but I have been only because I'm losing a kg a week which I know is stupid but it usually i lose fat very slowly

is the anxiety for a few hours after taking it, constant for a few days then you get used? any anger, crankiness?

You make it sound as though Primaforce is shit.

Is there a certain brand that's really good? trying to finish up my cut within a month now and this sounds pretty good

bump for anxiety/anger info pls

The anxiety only occurs the first time around and goes away after the second day.
Agreed using Primaforce right now and loving it I love hydro thunder its a great game

last two bottles of this shit had a rancid smell

not sure but the first two I bought didn't smell offensive spoiled like these.. I liked the idea of premeasured doses since it can be dangerous to over dose.

so i would really need to take 15 mg of this??

Is this a daily lose? Can I lift in the afternoon if I use yohimbe in the morning?

yes you can and you'll be fine or you can just take supplements with no carbs before working out then a little prior to finishing your strength training, take the yohimbine and then do your cardio.

Is yohimbine only for people whose bf% is in the low teens? Or will someone with about 20% benefit from taking it?

Is this better than ephedrine? And at 75kg I would take 360mg of this in 1 go?

15mg I hit divide instead of multiply

Anyone ever used yohimbine together with dnp?

I did dnp alone, but thinking of adding yohimbine to my dnp summer cut

Someone answer these guys' question please. the dosage here seems ridiculous

Use Caffeine with it. To mobilize more fatty acids from those stubborn areas. Otherwise it's your only getting 1/8 of the effect you could be.

bumping this, ECA or Yohimbine?

>banned in australia

what do?

Eca main benefit is appetite control
The yohimbine works via alpha and beta receptors not just purely on a stimulant level.
I'm a fan of the weight loss stack on powder city. Synephrine is the best appetite suppressant I've found, like mixing it with the caffeine+yohimbine

He would take 15mg.

Would this be okay to take with a preworkout like Mesomorph? it's my life force

As someone who has taken it

DO NOT DO INTENSE CARDIO

Genuinely thought I was on the cusp of a heart attack, must of been around 200bpm.

It basically takes the brakes off your heart; your heart rate will also rise a lot faster and take longer to slow back down.

Wouldn't recommend taking anywhere near bed time, it will keep you up.

Can confirm persistent, annoying boners.

>persistent
>annoying
>boners

go on...

Well Mcdonald says the shit works like magic and professor swole eric helms himself says so too.
So it fucking works.

I do intermittent fasting from 2am (sleep) to 17:30pm the next day.

wake at 11am, lift at 13:30, go to work at 16 pm, first meal at 17:30.

so I would HAVE to take this at 11am with caffeine, then HAVE to do mild cardio at 11:15 to 11:45, then lift at 13:30 would be ok?

or would it be better

12:45 - yohimbine + caffeine + creatine
13:00 - cardio
13:30 - lift

creatine is fine together with it right?

THANK YOU!

No. Boners rule.

Go ahead and take it fatso.

>image related

RIP

I did normal cardio fine just don't be retarded and sprint up stairs.

Yohimbe is banned in Australia, so check to see if it is ok wherever you are going.

So I wouldn't want to do conditioning on this? Like sled pushes, sandbag carries, and so on.
That's the only kind of cardio I do.

Is the LISS cardio necessary? Like, I could I take this three hours before breakfast with some coffee, in a fasted state from sleeping, work for a few hours and then have my oats?

What happens if you order $500 worth of supplements and they happened to put a bottom of Yohimbe in the box with it? I ordered MTS Drop Factor today along with a bunch of other stuff from the US and they give you a bottle of Yohimbe free that is supposed to be taken with Drop Factor. I never knew it was banned and didn't specifically order it. What do you think the outcome will be?

Well not absolutely necessary, but highly recommended to the point where it might as well be.

I had it and was awake all night despite taking it at 11am
also felt rattled and had aching hand and foot joints

Anyone know if taking it 2 days a week will do any benefits?

Also what if you are eating near maintenance? I'm trying to ride that fine line between losing fat and keeping/gaining muscle.

thank you for this post

I take 15mg no problem. 69kg myself.

Haha, this is marketed for weight loss? I know of this plant from my days of researching obscure psychedelics.

Careful guys, most you probably aren't into nuerochem but as far as drugs go, this alkaloid has a robust pharmacology.

How about you dumb it down for me, sex pistol?

Currently bulking, but interested in the boner properties of this. Would I take the .2mg/kg for that effect, or less?

Know that feel brah. Can't get my hands on both ephedrine and yohimbine cause they are banned in the Netherlands too.. what do?!

r/SST?

Probably somone there will sell that shit.

I never understand why Yohimbine is banned at all. Been taking it on and off for months even while bulking and it hasn't done anything but help keep me lean even when bulking.

where 2 cop in bongistan?

The shady geezer in the boxing club

could only find yohimbe, which is sold online

I've used this with some caffeine as a pre workout for a few months last year right when summer was hitting.

I'm lean already but it does help you get rid of a FEW pounds if you're still lifting. It's not going to melt away 20lbs if you're a fat ass though.

Bonus to this product were raging hardons.

Where can I get this in Europe ?

How can I take this stack while working? I can't do this in the morning because of my job. Is it ok to take this and do cardio after the work at the evening?

anyone else get really bad hiccoughs off this?

I recommend it.
Took it for the boner purpose at first,i'd take 15mg every morning on empty stomach,do some very light cardio afterward (walking a few miles and shit ) and i don't know if it was placebo but when i was with the gf i'd get rock hard erections on it.
After two weeks on it i realized my abs were showing although i had not changed anything in my diet.

I got the 5mg pills from enhanced athlete,i recommend those,17 bucks for 90 pills i think.

try ebay, Im in UK and managed to get "banned" stuff through there like yohimbine and melatonin no problem

Melotonin is banned?

As far as I know the UK FDA is a lot stricter, it probably hasn't tested enough so it's banned.

it's prescription only, you could probably get it prescribed pretty easily if you went to the doctor. It's dumb though since it is harmless.

maybe the guy that posted can explain better than me, but what I got from it Is that this shit binds with the same receptors that important neurotransmitters like serotonin (SERT + the 5HTs), andregenic (think adrenaline norepernephrine) and Dopamine bind to. Almost all recreational drugs as well as antidepressants bind to these same receptors and cause loopy brain things to happen.

any research done on yohimb? I thought it was bullshit like tribulus and ZMA. Currently doing L-Carnitine and getting great results.

ebay

I've taken with caffeine and every time I've worked out with it I felt like throwing up.

The key is not to go to hard on your workout/cardio when taking it.

But once I removed caffeine and just kept the yohimbine the nausea went away.

I wouldn't recommend taking yohimbine + caffeine + ephedrine.

I'll take yohimbine in the morning with my workout or cardio and IF till 12 or 2pm.

After that I'll take a ECA stack and I'm golden.

It means that amazon knows you are a fat piece of shit.

The only think ZMA did for me was give me crazy vivid nightmares about being dismembered and tortured.

A+ post

What's the normal dosage?

That sounds nice, how much ZMA did you take for those dreams?