ASCH XAS

Thinking about goin all in on this.
Please redpill me biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es-419&ie=UTF-8&u=http://biviews.com/nd.jsp?id=942#_np=141_698&edit-text=
biviews.com/nd.jsp?id=942#_np=141_698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont
Never
Ever go all in

And if you dont know why stop investing

Why? Seems like a promising coin. Atleast 5x promising.

It's not on any major exchange.
It's shit.

the marketcap is to high already for a x5 my friend

>45 million
>"high"

"to high" it isn't worth 225 million marketcap lol

lol just look at LISK.... and ASCH is much better

If you go all in go all in on DGB...it keeps getting added to new exchanges, lots of stuff happening. Just today it was added to huge Korean exchange..

you have shit grammar my friend, pajeet.

I just did and I don't have regrets. I hope for the best.

Yeah me too. Hope it will list on more exchanges soon.

They will. I believe that's the reason it's severely undervaluated, because people don't trust some random exchange, but XAS has its own wallet so it isn't that relevant. This is basically LISK with steroids, so for us it's just a matter of time.

I went all in and believe that the low volume nature of this coin holding steady puts all the more reason into thinking it is going to break out. Whales are always looking for a low market cap coin with good reason to invest and this Is one of those cases

if you're optimistic you're not gonna make it

you should believe that every trade you make will result in a loss. That's the only way you'll scrape a profit in this dog eat dog world

I am doing fine with all in strats. Better to get that multiplication going than diversify and bleed. I rode ARK, ANS, ODN, and ETP and now I am settled on this coin. Shit will moon and I will post threads everyday about how you should have went all in if you want to see that multiplication.

Besides my Ark I have 90% of my portfolio in this coin, and the other 10% in EVR. Im basically all in on this. Join the squad nigga

There is some interesting info in chinese comparing this to lisk, and it beat the shit out of lisk.

I have 110k of this. 2 other major holds, LINK, ETP. I want WTC but it has already risen so far above ICO I feel XAS and ETP have better multiplication potential

110k XAS that is. 100k since it was on Jubi and 10k once I saw the price starting to recover

No, but using google translator before lead me to buy walton low and antshares. I have been thinking about learning chinese lol, seems useful for now, because there is a great wall between the west and the east, information wise.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es-419&ie=UTF-8&u=http://biviews.com/nd.jsp?id=942#_np=141_698&edit-text=

original url: biviews.com/nd.jsp?id=942#_np=141_698

Imagine if this reaches only half of lisk marketcap. And it will go beyond that. Their problem is that it's unknown in the west, and the name I don't even know how to pronounce it haha, I prefer calling it XAS than ASCH.

This does look VERY promising. All in boys.

100k is crazy at what price did you get in?