What's your bro-fast look like fit?

Mines three eggs, 4oz ham steak, and four pieces of bacon.
>548 cals, 57.2g protein, 6.8g carbs, and 31.8g fat

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/the-truth-about-protein-absorption-how-often-you-should-eat-protein-to-build-muscle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eating bacon
>2017

>bacon

You're gonna want a little bit more carbs than that bud. 1:4 carbs to fat+protein

>57g of protein

your body can only absorb 30g of protein per meal so you're basically wasting half the protein in every one of those meals

>falling for the bacon meme

Looks like we need a Trump executive order on Veeky Forums

>your body can only absorb 30g of protein per meal

The thumbnail made me think someone had shit in some tupperware containers. Think I need to get off Veeky Forums for a while

It's good to know that fit is still retarded

This lacks variety.

Where in the fucking fuck did you read that?

don't eat breakfeast, i might have a quick granola bar at work though,

After work i get one of those 5 dollar tubs of greek yougurt that have about 100 grams of protein in it and I also get a sandwich or chicken or something.

I usually get about 140 grams of protein for lunch everday.

you eat a tub of greek yogurt in one sitting every day?

>don't eat breakfeast,

not gonna make it

Holy fuck bro a whole tub?

>AMERICAN bacon
Lmaooo

You must not have researched anything about lifting if you think your body can use more than 30g of protein per meal

Enjoy your fucked up arteries and butthole cancer.

breakfast of champions

muscleforlife.com/the-truth-about-protein-absorption-how-often-you-should-eat-protein-to-build-muscle/

this

Enjoy cancer. Vegans will be laughing at you. Save your shekels for chemo!

Oatmeal with raisins, banana, and either peanut butter or pumpkin seeds

i dont eat breakfast lmao

i'd rather sleep in until my first class at 10:50 than to walk to the dining hall

Looks like (((someone))) doesn't eat bacon

tldr, what does it conclude

thought that was shit from the thumbnail

2 eggs, 8 egg whites, 1 1/3 cup of Vector and 1/2 cup of skim milk.
600 calories
55g protein
17g fat
62g carbs

That's real fuckin' keto lad

Fuck off muhammad

>4 strips of bacon
>glass of milk
>protien shake
>ammino acids
>vitamin d3 pill and 2 omega 3 pills
how's my breakfast Veeky Forums? any ideas on how to improve it?

>bacon everyday
>die of cholesterol overdose

Why would you eat bacon and take aminos, if your already drinking a protien shake? Seems un neccesary

>the cholestrol is bad meme

go back to 1998 and stay there

Everything bagel w cream cheez
3-4x boiled eggs
cup of yogurt
banana
apple
clementine
anywhere up to a cup of trail mix
18 oz whole milk w doub proton scoop

every fucking day. sometimes i fry the eggs tho or raw them in the shake.

1 greek yogurt.
and some black coffee
I'm on a cut

What year are you supposed to be posting from where having high cholesterol is seen as a good thing?

4 eggs. A slice of Dave's killer bread, toasted.
10/10 just fuck my cholesterol up.

>100g of protein in one yoghurt

>eating cholesterol = high cholesterol

this is how this shit starts. this is why people meme'd against eating it in the 90's. because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It concluded that there is no proof of a protein per meal limit, and that the author always tries to get between 30-40 grams per meal, but you should get at least 20 grams per meal

Everything OP ate for breakfast raises cholesterol levels.

literally the first hit on google for this issue.

you fucking faggot.

>chriskresser.com

Psuedoscience "alternative nutrition" website run by an accupuncturist.

6 eggs, 100g frozen spinach, 250g spaghetti
100g rolled oats, banana, 20g sultanas, 20g peanut butter, cinnamon

yes, I eat two separate meals for breakfast, one right after the other.

So the bodies of a 10 year old girl and a male 280 pound professional bodybuilder are only able to use 30 grams of protein at a time?

Rate my breakfast. I feel like I need more carbs because I get tired fairly quickly into my routine. Bread is German Rye.

>Psuedoscience

it was fucking pseudo science back in the 90's with what caused cholesterol to rise.

shortest answer: no one really fucking knows either way. but the cause is not OP's breakfast, you niggerfaggot

Carbs does not solve that.

t. Diabetic type 1

Again, you're an idiot. By "no one really knows" you mean YOU don't know because your idea of research is typing "I like bacon" into google and believing everything you read on some pandering quack website.

>Bacon
LITERALLY WHY

Cup of stock and two pieces of jamon.

>meal prepping
>eating tiny meals
>2017

I fast for 16 hours then eat two huge meals with real food.

Your google search results vary based on what google thinks you want to see, google has literally cucked your search results into your biased views

because of the hundreds of metabolic ward experiments proving that peoples cholesterol raises with increased dietary sutured fat, to deny this would be like saying the earth is flat

in other words if OP doesn't die of heart disease, cancer will get him

Not even a Keto-fag but..
>thinking fats are going to kill you
Wew lad

I got a bacon question friends:

Today I had 6 slices (129g) for breakfast and logged it into MFP. Came up as 444 cals with 31g of fat and 41.3g of protein.

I like my bacon crisp so a lot of this fat was left in the pan after cooking and I padded the excess off before eating it too.

Is what I logged really accurate? I don't feel like I actually ate 444 calories.

>I hate pooping: the post

Wtf why are all you window lickers eating colossal amounts of protein with no fibre in a sitting?

> breakfast

lmao

That sounds like the WORST plan ever. You should eat small meals to help your GI and metabolism. Dropping huge calorie bombs at once in your body is horrible and asking for trouble. Stop doing this user.

Been on and off IF for about 3 years now, a link with studies or info would be appreciated.

Most days are 20 hour fasts with a 4 or 5 hour eating window, only down side is I binge eat like a motherfucker and can out-eat anyone I know.