I WANT TO BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT WE

Plot twist rory is sergey

I BELIEVE THAT WEINSTEIN WAS FRAMED

>smartcontract starts hiring
>sergent walks in to ask the final question to each applicant
>”what do you think about edging?”

>>”what do you think about edging?”

I-I....I think it could solve the Oracle Problem™?

"We" so Sergey and Rory are the same person, in crypto community a significant player is known for having a dissociative identity disorder. Guys... Sergey and Rory are just personalities of SATOSHI NAKAMOTO THIS IS HUUUGE

LOL

is "rory" the biggest fag of a name ever...?

Holy shot you guys this is huge. HUGE. We might possibly maybe might hear some news THIS MONTH. GET READY FOR THAT MOON MISSION BOYOS.

Bought 10k

Priced in big if true

Do you be-lieeeve in link after lies?

What happened to the slack?

lol, we have news that rory believes there will be news in approx weeks time "BUY!"

GUYS
HE'S JUST WORDING IT WEIRDLY SO THAT IT WON'T BE PRICED IN
THE NEWS WON'T BE PRICED IN THIS TIME, DO YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?

every news and speculation is already priced in. sorry user

difficult times...so if we have to sell the rumor, what do we buy?

but didnt you see the wording

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

>yes

is "rory" the worst marketer ever?

underrated

nice just sold 100k

Does this goober have any balls? Put the damn coin on another exchange already. What an easy job to do nothing all day but post three word sentences

This. Fuck rory seriously. This shit is an ERC20 token, it shouldnt be hard putting it in other exchanges.

Ya. I was willing to give them a pass with SIBOS to some extent. But dafuq have they been doing since then? Is it really that hard to fill out a couple forms and give your coin some breathing room away from the manipulation on Binance? Really?

Spam this shit in the slack please

$300 EOY

Nigga they should actually be the ones to be pissed that some chinkbot is manipulating the price. It is also in their best interest since they hold uncirculated LINKs.

Someone tell these dumbasses that for their reserved LINKs to be valuable they better step their game up and not act purely like autistic programmers that dont give a damn about the price.

ITS. A. FUCKING. ERC20. TOKEN.

If they are trying to incentivize nodes by giving companies and banks free Link it works better when the amount given is worth more money. If 1 Link is $1 then giving a bank 2 million Link to create their own node is a lot more significant.

Thats 1/3 of the total supply. They also have 1/3 for development so they should care about the price.

Also isnt it good marketing to have your coin in other exchanges? Fuck i wish sergey was like Jun bringing a fucking skateboard everywhere instead.

screencap this?

kek

dogecoin

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE