Skinnyfat

How to fix this?

Try losing weight

i'm BMI 22.5

i was always fat until my late 30s and had fat ass and boobs and haven't exercised before

>I have fat on my body, what do I do?

Literally fuck off

fat fuck suck dick

Same body from a distance

Same deal here friendo

>black fingernail polish

I think i have legit gyno.
I'm 5'10 and under 155 lbs

jog you retards

This strangely makes him more attractive.

Eat less and do more cardio

Eating less = less food for muscles
I need protein n shit

Dude youve got it all figured out idk what youre doing here you should be teaching classes

what's your cardio routine?

Either lose weight, or build muscle, don't do both.

samefag pls go

an hero
reincarnation
profit

I run for 5 minutes before working out, and I also go running outside whenever I feel like it for a few miles 2-3 times a week.

Bulk then cut, problem solved

Spend more time lifting and less time on nail polish you faggot

How big were you did you ever consider it being loose skin?

morning

too lazy to cardio

just eating less shit

195 lbs no muscle
25-30% bodyfat

Cutting and lifting weights. You are still beginner so you can actually gain muscle on a cut.

The biggest mistake a skinnyfat can do is bulk. You already are ~18% bf. Drop down to 10-12% and keep doing bulk - cut cycles for the rest of your life.

Pro tip: Try to not go above 15% bf on your bulks since there is no benefit to getting excess fat but that is still in the range where you look pretty decent with some nice definition.

This is obviously if your goal is to be "aestethic". If you are a powerlifter then do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

What muscle?

wtf this woman looks like my neighbor

How do i build more mass while cutting and staying within 2k cal?

You can only build muscle when you still have noobgains or if you are on steroids(for example trenbolone).

Otherwise its impossible or the gains are so small they aren't worth mentioning.

That's it. I haven't changed since my first 3 months gains. And i've been exercising a lot tbqh. what am i doing wrong?

it's been over a year and i haven't changed since my noob gains i got after just a couple months. why am i even exercising anymore?

scientifically proven novice lifters don't gain any mass in the first 4-8 weeks which is around 1-2 months.

the only cure for skinnyfat is to build muscle and make use of that skin.

>you are cheating on your diet
>you are cheating on your training
>you have some sort of medical condition that kills gains

walk for an 1h a day, or go baking for 1-2h a day. It is the most lazy way to loose fat.

So I should bulk in order to build muscles, no way to build muscles while maintaining?

I feel really really bad about gaining weight.

Brehs it feels good to know I'm not the only one.

I've consistently gotten stronger over cuts/bulks but my body doesn't seem to change. On bulks I get noticeably bigger hips and love handles. On cuts this drops a bit but I still look skinnyfat.

Time to go brosplit or what?

Basically, I've been trying to maintain my weight all while replacing fat by muscle.

Doesn't seem to work.

really though why do you wear the nail polish

The best thing you can do at this point is to get it in your head that you can't necessarily hit all your goals simultaneously like that. At 2k you ain't building shit though you might appear bigger after your fat goes down.

I see guys with your mindset every time I'm at the gym and they are stuck at low lifts (55kg press, 100 squat etc) because they don't understand that building muscle and cutting are pretty much mutually exclusive after you've made the most rudimentary gains.

To get big and strong you'll have to eat for it. That doesn't mean you need to become a fat fuck. Do cardio, eat clean food and eat at a small surplus and you'll be fine (but cut for now)

Stop fucking yourself over with constant cutting and bulking. Eat slightly over maintenance and just lift. Possibly do small cuts for summer if you want to look better at the beach.

Far too people bulk too hard and gain a fuck ton of fat, then they cut too hard and lose both the fat and the muscle and the cycle repeats itself.

Changing your routine isn't going to help you, sort out your diet and do proper linear progression and progressive overload and you'll slowly but surely leave skinnyfat mode.

alright thanks guise

With just a minor caloric increase you'll build muscle whilst gaining almost no fat. The progress will be slower, but you wont have to risk screwing yourself over with a poorly executed cut that just makes you skinny

same boat op

>was 195 last may
>5 foot 9
>been cutting since then
>145 now
>did mostly calisthenics supplemented with some other lifts
>pull ups and dips progressed to +25 pounds
>Do one handed push ups
>ab roller easy as fuck
>still 18% bodyfat

I'm just gonna cut till I hit 130 and then do a slow clean bulk, if that doesn't work suicide and reincarnation will be the next option

at least grills think i'm cute

>nice assumptions there m8

I've been lifting for about 3 years and only eat 300 cals over maintenance on bulks. I eat healthy, I cook all of my meals, I don't eat fast food or drink anything but water and coffee. I have pretty respectable lifts and strength but my body just doesn't seem to change. I know it has changed slightly and I do look a tad bit better, but it isn't THAT much better than when I started

>stats for reference
5'9", currently 165 lbs
>bench 225
>squat 275
>deadlift 405
>ohp 145

I'm at work or I'd post a pic. I look in CBT threads and see people with lower lifts, and less weight at the same height who look a fuck ton bigger/better than me.

>I feel really really bad about gaining weight.

Then you are fat and you shouldn't gain weight. You guys are making this way harder than it is.

See and act accordingly.

You just need more muscle my dude, don't know what to say.

The reason your abs look fatty and your chest looks fatty is because you dont have that much muscle in those areas, your arms are basically non existent too.

You gotta stop cutting and start clean bulking, because losing even more muscle to get rid of that tiny bit of fat will just make you skelly mode.

>I run for 5 minutes before working out

but i'm still at 18% bodyfat, aren't I supposed to cut down to at least below 15%?

You're describing bulking and cutting like a retard. Don't paint the actual correct method with the same brush.

Clean bulking at a slight surplus and cutting for a few weeks when necessary is the way forward and isn't that different to what you suggest. Crazy bulks are only necessary for strength athletes a d strongmen etc.

aussie spotted

Eat more, and get stronger.

Also after your noobgains its not really visible anymore the mass you gain. Because it goes so slow you wont notice it happening unless you take a pic same pose every 2-3 months.

And by eating more i mean a small surplus.

here i fixed it for you

Clean bulking on an extra 300 calories here. I also stopped SS and went to a PPL routine on Jan 1 with a big focus on shoulder/chest/arm growth. I still look like shit but hopefully that will change soon. Pic is from November but only one I have

>Don't max out more than 1 time a month on each lift
>Do more volume
>Do not neglect your arms and accessory work

you're not skinnyfat jesus christ
+500kcal lift heavy squats/deads/bp/ohp/oats

cut after 2-3 months, rinse and repeat

do you plan to shave that abomination?

Shave what? In any case, nothing that is visible in that picture is getting shaved. My gf loves my hairy body.

no not the hair, the skin with the tattoo

Everyone seems to fuck up the concept of cutting and bulking so it is better to just drop it, is my point. So many skinnyfats on here bulking for 4 months and cutting for three ending up at the same point as when they started.

Well, provide adequate information from the start if you want people to help you properly.

At those stats, why are you asking about your routine? If looks is what you care about you should be able to just drop your bodyfat and look decent.

You can go full thicc mode just keep bulking and hit your arms and shoulders harder. Mirin adonis belt

Yeah cause they do it like a retard.

People who eat at maintenance always are weak and small. Do it correctly, don't take the easy fix. If you don't know how, learn.

Quit and start again. Get your 2nd wave of noobgains after 1-2 months. Repeat forever till you're big enough

this thread is copy pasta right? The whole thing?

>for muscles

where

"calisthenics"

also who cares if you can add +25 to a pull up or dip when you weigh a measly 145. try lifting actual heavy weight and eating like 3500 calories. you'll look like a fat shit for a year or two but the cut will be glorious.

you have to do it with heavy lifting.

I figure that 145 +25 is better than just 145, not that it's much, but that's repping them 5x10 and not max.

And I've done my time looking like a fat shit. I'm past that and I have no idea how I would even go about eating that much food in my current state.