>don't go to the gym

Those are all shit options

>i was expecting everyone to pick the meme answer

hahaha that would be so funny xD

Haha glad you think so too man

The fuck is this made by some fat activist or something

well why the fuck do you go, then?

Where is the "to get stronger" option?

i own a half rack and barbell with weights...its all i need.

Uh because I like having a nice body?
So that I can bang women with nice bodies?
And laugh at men with shit ones?
Because it helps my depression?
Because who the fuck has a house and a home gym at 25? I move constantly.

And cause fuck you desu

Where the fuck is
>to lifts weights/stay in shape

Thanks for replying for me, Lori

Didn't specify home gym's just looks like nobody here lifts.

Where's the "I got my heart ripped out" option?

Who made this? Pic related, it's OP

well thx OP no I cant afford 15+ type of machine and a set of dumbell from 5 to 60 and a barbell with plates

>He doesn't even have a home gym

Easily the worst OP and thread of 2017.

The first time I went, it was because I wanted to stop being an insecure faggot and start to love myself.
Now I go because it's so damn fun, because I feel powerful when I lift more weight than my own weight, and because it really helps my mental health. Stopped feeling insecure.
Later on, it gets really addictive and you just want to go back again and again and again.

strawpoll.com/fx3y3y4

Quite literally the worst strawpoll I've ever seen. What the fuck are those meme choices? Where's:
>to get stronger
>to look better
>to perform better
>to get girls
>to distract myself from the crushing depression that sets in whenever I spend more than 10 seconds thinking about my life

>"girls" 0 results
Let's be honest

This pol is ass. Where's the curl for the gurls answer?

I started because I'd want my waifu to hypothetically have something decent to cuddle. I'm too twiggy.

The trip helps me maintain a routine

to not be a fat fuck anymore

I don't have space for a home gym.

I go because I enjoy getting stronger, and the mires are alright too.

Jesus kys OP. Terrible reasons. Where the fuck is the "To get so massive the twinks flock to me instead of having to chase the slipperly little fucks" answer???

why don't you guys get it... It's "why do you go the gym" not "why do you lift"

Not even OP but y'all are some serious retards with the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

I maintain my answer
> To get so massive the twinks flock to me instead of having to chase the slippery little fucks

fits into socialize or motivation responses, lrn2bestanswer kid

> socialize
> ravage tight boipucci in the lockers

pick one

how do you socialize then

to see this woman naked

I get what he's asking, but it doesn't change that it was poorly worded and doesn't have an answer for me.

I live in an apartment, so no room for equipment/pretty sure my downstairs neighbors would not care for it.
Socializing is ok, but not why I go.

Perhaps the use of text has made it difficult to convey I was taking the piss/memeing mate... I was trying to point out a scenario of bear mode man simply taking emotionless hard sex from twink ottermodes and refusing to even socialize with them as they were beneath my pure reasons for going to the gym. Obviously that was lost in translation somewhere.

Shit posting aside I think the strawpoll options are pretty bad and are written by someone who either doesn't frequent this board or is intentionally being ironic choosing normie style reasons for visiting a gym.

I think there are plenty here who, based on their shitposting, could afford their own equipment, maintain a routine, are self motivated rather than externally, can focus regardless of the location and have no desire to actually socialize. There should therefore be (what I assume to be a popular) another response encapsulating this subset. Basically the motivated, autists who use a gym to better themselves physically without having the hobby encroach on their living space

OTHER: I do it to stay healthy. Because if I don't go to the gym I'll sink into a bottomless pit til my body dies. My body can not survive without exercise I've tried it.

To stay healthy. Simple as that.

Your poll is shit and you are gay op.
Anyway, other: 20% health, 20% boredom 60% was drunk and promised my best bro I'll join him and now this is my life.

Because every man that is 40 or older that i know is in such bad shape it sickens and scares me. So if im doomed to be out of shape when im older at least now i can be in perfect shape

One: because Lifting is one of the only things that brings me happiness in my life.
Two: Its free with tuition. Wish I had a home gym.

I'm not quite 40 but on my way there. Not all of us are fat useless fucks mate, keep working and stay healthy and you'll be one of the ones that are mired for years yet. Not gonna lie, you do slow down and things do get a bit softer but I've seen plenty myself who are in amazing shape and lots more who like myself are maintaining things a lot longer and a lot better than others our age.

33 year old here. Fatter than my dad has ever been in his whole 57 years alive. I'm hoping to set a good example for my kids. So far I've been losing some weight and building some muscles, not as much noob gain as I would like but still making progress.

not everybody likes in a house, shitface

>30% of respondents
>I DON'T GO TO THE GYM

I swear to god, this fucking board.

Home gym

Fuck, I didn't even think of that. Guess I have a touch.