Are Kettle Bells Shit?

Are they even worth using? Your personal experience/ results/ routines?

Meme lifting. I only ever see women and guys with dad bods using them.

they can be good for practicing hip hinge and hip extension. most people i see using them have no idea what they're doing, though.

KB Press made me hit 1pl8 twice faster than other 2/3/4

If you are doing martial arts, they are great. Else they are worthless.

One of my favorite ways of doing good mornings. Other than that, there a meme

Good for various hamstring and glute exercises.

I like doing kb swings in between my sets of squat and deads. Nothing too heavy but enough to get that blood going and a light pump

Good cardio in the morning before work for me. 10-20 minute circuit utilizing full body, hip thrusts, figure 8, goblet squats, halos, snatches, cleans, 30 seconds each. Makes me have a ton of energy, warmed up and ready to go by the time i get to work.
For actual strength training, no idea. I lift with normal BB/DBs regardless.

Just started doing simple and Sinister by Pavel. So far not bad. Definitely not good for bulking but that's not what I'm trying to do.

Great for a variety of different applications. Their only downfall is you can't progressively load them (they come in rather large weight jumps) and the cost.

Kettlebells are THE shit. You basically dont need anything else but them.

What's your workout look like?

Doing kettle bells only workout for two years - alternating two routines on different days, its superb.

Shoulder, back, neck, forearms, chest are stronger and better looking than most guys i see in gym. Most excercises being compound in one or another way strengtherned the body really good - press, legs.

Downside is if you want to reall work legs above supporting your frame you`d need something else. Another one - since its not variable weight, you get used to them fast as you progress: even to heaviest one (starting with 16kg and moving to 32kg ones. Above is not reccomendable since you should be able to hold them easily with one arm, in both arms).

So when you find it too easy doing standard excercises, you have to do new ones since there are always muscles that are subpar for that weight. Kettlebells are best thing for raising actual strength and FEELING your strenght and weaknesses. When you identify which group is hard for you to do - you work on it, until its cought up.

There are hell lot of excercises and even if "just lifting" a kettle bell is child play for you, doesnt mean your body is sufficiently developed to handle it, and other excercise could leave you struggling. But that compared to machines, isolated weight and simple compound lifting allows you to develop WHOLE body.

But as said, its best for shoulders, neck, back, forearms.

Current would be like this, though doubt names would tell you much, since its mostly just how i track them down in my notes.

Overhead Lifting
Overhead circles
Side arm swings
Side Lifting
Back lifting
Back on a floor, overhead lifting
Leg circles
Holding Weight Horizonally before you for (underhand) X sec
Holding Weight Horizonally before you for (overhand) X sec
Deadlifts
Situps
Forearm back curl
Backwards forearm curl
---------------
Windmill
Swings
Cleans
Overhead cleans
Stand ups
Deadlifts
Situps

They're literally all you need.

post body

They're more expensive, less versatile dumbbells that are more convenient for swings.

Kettlebells are more expensive then dumbbells?

really good workout, its all you need

you're not going to join a strong man competition tho

Unless you're russian don't bother.