Alright, Veeky Forums. Time to acknowledge I'm a lazy fat fuck. I'm going to change this. I'm going to better myself...

Alright, Veeky Forums. Time to acknowledge I'm a lazy fat fuck. I'm going to change this. I'm going to better myself. Those of you who've done so, how did you do it?

Pic related is me. 380 pounds, 6 foot 2.

It literally tells you at the top of the fucking board.

Go on a calorie deficit, start rowing, and take modafinil to curb your hunger if you can't resist the urge to be a fat piece of shit. Also, stop drinking soda and garbage like that. Black coffee, water, or tea only. Chicken breast and brown rice are now your new best friends, get used to it.

I wanted to hear success stories to motivate myself

Thank you!

Also, I recommend rowing because it's easier on your joints than running or cycling. It also really works your arms and (kind of) core along with your legs. At your weight, you really should not be running or even jogging. You'll fucking thrash your knee caps.

Yeah, I've noticed the pain on my knees. If I row and get better then running could be a possibility. I'm hoping it will be

how to lose fat is well known, don't pretend not to know.
to do it you need to make a decision.
doritos by the bag full is a decision.
nutrition and exercise would be a better decision (pic related)

If you need motivation, look in the mirror. That should be enough to make you want to change. I wasn't satisfied with the way I looked everytime I saw myself in the mirror. Came here, read the sticky, made gains, easy as that, it takes a long time so dont expect to look good any time soon. Dont start with really high hopes that progress will come to you quickly, it wont. You either have to be in it for the long run, OR, dont bother even trying or else youll be doing a few weeks of hard work for nothing.

nothing wrong with doritos breh, good protein/carbs to calorie ratio. But miss me with that modified milk ingredients

Also, because I have literally nothing better to do right now. For meals, I'd definitely recommend chicken breast and brown rice, eggs with like spinach and hot peppers, stir fry chicken with all sorts of veggies and beans, roasted potatoes, salads with very little dressing, actual oatmeal (not the flavored shit), and other low-cal high-volume meals. Sure, you could eat like 3 tacos and call it a day, but you'll be hungry 4 hours later. Just try and make the most out of your calories and be sure to pick up a shit ton of spices too. And definitely get an account on AllRecipes, it sounds gay as fuck, but that site is lit.

As long as you make "progress" you should feel more encouraged. Doesn't matter how big or small! Remember it's at least something.. Good luck user.

-Fin

That site does look helpful, thanks

Here you go fatso.

Pretty good motivation

Good advice. I see progress in all of my lifts accept my bench press. It's been a month and it's really starting to rustle my almonds.

how were you not able to realize until close to 400 lb you fucking fat fuck holy moley

I've noticed, and I'm not proud of the fact that it took until now to do something about it

I'm in my 250s. Down from over 325.

Feels great, man. Stairs aren't a problem anymore, I can breathe again, people aren't so aggressively negative toward me anymore. I'm still dropping. Plateaued the last two weeks and was pretty bummed out but, I finally fit into my favorite jacket. The last time I was in my 250s (gaining weight) it didn't fit at all. Just in time for a second snow season. Feels awesome.

I do intermittent fasting and I watch calories. I eat one meal, usually a salad, cottage cheese mixed with some fruit, and a protein shake or some protein. I have one cheat meal a week. One of the reasons I like intermittent fasting is that I don't have energy issues eating at a caloric deficit anymore. They say it's because of ketones or some shit. I don't know why but I'm not tired all of the time so, I'm not asking questions.

I also work out almost daily (I seem to take 1 day off once a week, or so). At least 1 hour. I started with hotel workout routines. I added some core workout, more body weight squats, and some stretches and yoga at the end. It works well for me. I'm finally seeing muscle. I also use a TRX-like thing and barbells. It's fun to count how many squats you're doing daily, jumping jacks, whatever, and watching those numbers rise.

I don't go to the gym but, when I did, I loved the rowing machine. Eliptical, too. They're low impact and a great place to start.

Just don't sweat it if you fail a few times. It's normal. It happens. The key is just not quitting. It's all about persistence. As long as you eat at caloric deficit for long enough, and you don't eat junk, and you work out, you're going to lose weight. And those things get easier and easier to do over time, as they become habit.

GL bro. We're going to make it.

You got this man

>Those of you who've done so, how did you do it?
I didn't tell anyone I was going to, nor did I share my results till I was done.
I just did it.

People who feel the need to boast about their 5lbs of weight lost, or their start in the right direction, typically wont make it. You just fucking do it and continue to do so for the rest of your life.
Don't expect to be a normal weight for at least 2 years. Stop looking for motivation and find discipline, as motivation is temporary. You're going to have loose skin, don't cry about it. Better to be at a normal weight with loose skin than a balloon.

>Go on you tube and watch motivational videos
>Lift for 3 hrs
>Eat and sleep
>Repeat
>Profit!!!

I get the 5lb thing, but I have lost 40lb and so far no one I see regularly has even hinted that they noticed anything has changed. I am so paranoid that I still look like utter garbage and any progress is all in my head.

>379
>lazy

That goes far beyond lazy

It's alright. Same thing happened to me.
People didn't notice till I changed my wardrobe. I dropped from 308lbs to 220lb and not a single comment because I was still wearing my fat clothes.

Oh cool another thread like this
See you next year when you decide to "really do it this time"

Can confirm this, I've got 1 broken knee and rowing is the shit.

that would probably help. idk, I am not doing this for other people, I am just afraid I am another delusional fatty who thinks eating light mayo is living fit.

If you've lost 40lbs you've already stepped in the right direction.
Just a heads up you're never done now that you've started. You can get to your goal weight but that doesn't mean you stop eating healthy or stop working out.

It's a life change and a marathon, not a sprinting race. You're never done till you're dead.

eat less and lift more

Don't plan on it. Hit my goal weight a few weeks ago and am soring by it. I plan on getting to 11% and then bulking up to 15% and back again. I never want to be above 16% again.

Statistically you're not going to make it. If you seek motivation and stories from other people you are already losing. Not only are you a waste of space and resources for the world, you are now also a waste of server space for this site. Delete this garbage thread and change your life immediately, and be prepared to keep it up for years, or do just like other thousands of weak pathetic losers do and simply enjoy the idea of being fit without putting the correct amount of effort.

I already know you're not going to make it. I've seen far too many people like you. Maybe my post can encourage you for a few days but trust me you're going back to be a fat freak as soon as nobody is looking at you.

You're disgusting.

Epic advice.

true talk alert

>too lazy to read sticky
>got to 380 ell bees before he thought it was time to change
>thinks a Chinese cartoon board will make him lose weight

You're so far gone.... how did you let yourself get to 380? Disgusting

>This is it, guys! I'm changing my life! Line up to tell me how courageous and admirable I am!
I've seen this shit so many times it's not even funny anymore.

>Those of you who've done so, how did you do it?
1. Get off /v/
2. Google 'calories in calories out'
3. READ the information you find, don't skim it
4. Make a myfitnesspal account
5. Download the MFP app
6. Log EVERY BIT OF FOOD YOU CONSUME
6.1. No, seriously, EVERY FUCKING BIT
6.2. Yes, even the sauce.
7. Ignore all of this and tell everyone you "just have the kind of body which can't lose fat".

Just crossed the 50 lbs lost mark today. 235 down to 185. I'm 5'5 (hurr durr manlet kek).

It's mostly figuring out your TDEE, then counting calories. I also hit the gym six days a week since late August.

Losing 50 pounds in 24 weeks feels good man.

Also, fatties who get fit seem to keep hating people who didn't like them when they were fat, people who never got fat, themselves...
Just pay attention to your thoughts and emotions, ok? They're more important than your body.

During the second world war, the Japanese american community was under oppression and suspicion due to the rising threat of an imperial attack on the homeland from WITHIN. They were sent to internment camps and were seen as second class citizens...yet the greatest infantry regiment was full of Japanese Americans.

Would you have been able to do what they've done at your current weight?

Pic related. them laughing at your fat ass.

Every word you said already fucking pisses me off. Fucking kill yourself