Lifting sins/confessions

Give me your confessions and lifting sins, brothers. Ill start.

>haven't done squats the last three weeks
>don't plan on doing them this week either
>I'm also on a cut but crush 3 of pic related every sunday night.

I had KFC today instead of my lean chicken and rice that I cooked.

I wanna puke.

NOT GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT, you better cut it out OP

I don't squat. I probably won't squat. Too afraid of hurting myself or experiencing ill effects when I'm old. As a result I have to do a leg press and then separately exercise my back and abdomen.

been dieting hard last 3 weeks.
got stoned today and ate 4 bags of chips, 2 sandwiches, a whole packet of biscuits, 2 apple danish and 2 bags of candy

I follow IIFYM

I chew too much bubblegum

i'm losing weight but i eat these large bags of chips too often

they're 500 cal "diet" chips and i fit it into my deficit but i know it's still horrible to be eating such empty stuff

sugarfree?

Diet went a bit shitty last week. Luckily I was active as fuck too so it didn't really set me back too much. Now on point tho.

I can't stop drinking

Do you also kick ass?

i accidentally loaded my bench unevenly, left side was 2.5kg heavier than the other. didnt notice till i finished my 5 sets

That happened to me last week. I though there was something wrong with my form because the left side of the barbell was noticeably heavier than the right and kept doing singles with like 20 separate adjustments.

Woofed down 2 grilled chicken fajitas with a bowl of mexican rice and refried beans and ate the whole bag of tortilla chips on Sunday. Thinking about doing it again this weekend as well and I am supposed to be cutting.

Thing is that I still lost weight the next day. Still waiting for the scale to go up, and the anticipation is killing me.

Also, the week before, I ate some Papa John's Garlic breadsticks, and felt sick when I saw that shit was 1500 calories.

>I'm cutting and eat 150g of chocolate a day instead of oats, rice etc and I eat a pack of donuts and some chips (fries for you yanks) to refeed every Friday
>I drink a ton when I go clubbing each week and tell myself dancing will make up for the calories from alcohol even though I know deep down it doesn't
>considering taking up smoking to suppress my appetite since I'm on enough caffeine to give a small child a heart attack and it's still not doing it
>I get 5 hours of sleep on a good night even though I do nothing useful for a good 6-7 hours before I go to sleep
>I'm a virgin even though I can think of a few girls who are into me right now and I've been hit on by girls in bars, clubs etc a few times in the past

I smoked weed when it wasn't a rest day

I don't do squats or any leg exercises in the gym whatsoever because my legs are big enough from cycling.

>"legs are big enough from [insert whatever form of cardio here]"

no one who has ever said that has had legs bigs enough to justify neglecting them.

I stopped squatting heavy in favor of lunges.

please squat user

I eat 600kcals of cheese and bread for breakfast instead of porridge

I have too much money invested in nice pants to train legs

I am eating bread right now to fill my calorie intake, I feel guilty bread is bad for you

It's not you plebeian

this

I stopped the gym, doing crossfit 5times a week

My shoulder is prone to dislocation and has limited movement
>Unable to do regular squats in 5 years
>Unable to do barbell bench, all dumbells and smith
>Unable to do OHP, all dumbells

Other than that I'm pretty stronk and Veeky Forums

As in all I can do is dumbells and smith

Same.

Have you tried a duffalo bar for squats?

My inner chest is easily the lamest group I have.
I'm just now switching to a higher volume of doing dumbell pressess with the DBs touching.

Only way I can think to make improvements.

Just googled it. I like the look but my issue is getting the hand behind my head to grip. Not totally sure this would allow me to do that. Looks alot more comfy regardless.

Doing really well for calories and macros yesterday.
ffwd to last night where I was having my budgeted banana and 1/3 cup of peanuts.
End up eating 1200 calories worth of peanuts without giving it a second thought.
Wake up this morning bloated and hating myself.

>these are the people giving advice here

Go. Pls go.

dude.........same

you sound like a yuge faggot.

I don't do legs at all except for 3 sets of Bulgarian split squats on Tuesday and three sets of calf raises on Thursday, and cardio if it counts.

I have an arms day.

why

today I added two tablespoons of olive oil to my fried rice instead of one

Skipped leg day two days ago, but made up for it yesterday. Tried to push it too hard because I was mad at myself for skipping, and today I am so sore I worry I might not be able to do cardio.

Spent the entire morning stretching, going to take some Advil on my lunch break and hope that I have enough feeling in my calves to jog without toppling over.

Fuck, Veeky Forums. The one thing you guys never tell us working class dumbshits is how much of a scheduling nightmare this stuff is. One sudden call-in at work and it's like someone put dynamite beneath my entire week.

I've never read the sticky and am usually one if the first to say "Read the fucking sticky, asshole!"

it's way easier with a full time job that is consistent with it's schedule.

>>haven't done squats the last three weeks
>>don't plan on doing them this week either
Triggered
>>I'm also on a cut but crush 3 of pic related every sunday night.
I do the same thing every night man

I ate two cans of spam and 6 eggs this morning.

help

Don't have that. Won't have it any time in the immediate future, either.

well work towards that as hard as you lift so you can get them life gains and ultimately get better muscle gains.

fun fact I misspelled towards as tords today and I have a full time job. it's not hard, just takes consistent effort.

I drank a twelve pack of beer last night.

Hoping I can. Came up poor, live poor, pretty much spread whatever extra money I have after I make rent to various siblings and cousins because we're all in the struggle and a lot of them have it worse than me. At least I have my health.

I have a plan to start community college in the summer, when the next semester starts. But I already have zero free time and no cash. I've done the numbers and I can swing it if I don't take too many classes all at once but if one wrench gets tossed in the works everything would go to shit. Feels like being on a cliff's edge all the time.

always be putting in applications everywhere that's better than your current job brother, regardless of whether or not you have all of the requirements they say they need.

me too.

No :(

I don't do deadlifts