Hey Veeky Forums, I need help. I'm trying to bulk up a bit. I weigh 125ish lbs, I'm 6'1"...

Hey Veeky Forums, I need help. I'm trying to bulk up a bit. I weigh 125ish lbs, I'm 6'1", and I can't seem to gain any fat or muscle. I've tried eating more, going to the gym everyday, nothing seems to work. Any advice?

6'1" 125? jesus christ

Feels bad man, luckily I'm not just skin and bones. From what I can tell, It's mostly, muscle. I have a defined 6 pack and biceps, but I can't gain any muscle for whatever reason.

Spooky skeleton pls go!

>I've tried eating more,

What exactly have you been eating more of?

Well, at some point I just wanted to gain more body mass, so anything. That being said, when I was really trying to gain muscle, just a lot of protein.

Just protein won't do shit if you aren't getting the calories you need over the calories you are burning

My stomach isn't big enough man. I out eat some of my bigger friends, but if I miss a meal or two, I lose weight. Like idk wtf is wrong with my body.

you can slowly expand your stomach just progressively eat a little more each day

There are a lot of foods with high caloric content and protein that aren't tons of food

Proof OP is a Spooky Skeleton:

He has not read the sticky

Skeletons do not have eyes

Skeletons cannot read

Proof by induction, OP is a Skeleton

>I've tried eating more, going to the gym everyday, nothing seems to work.

try harder faggot

Literally just start eating. If you are full, eat some more. If your caloric goal isn't being met, then you will not put on any weight.

Eat. Eat. Then eat some more. Just eating protein is retarded.

Should've added the ol' cautionary "inb4 get gud faggot" my b

>eat chinese food
>get tons of protein and calories in a small portion
>drink more milk
>gain weight

Im in the same boat as you and i eat till i retch 3x a day plus 6 raw eggs and a mass gainer shake...

Gains pls

He's not wrong though.

You aren't a special snowflake that can't gain weight. You simply are not eating enough. I quickly plugged in your stats, and had to guess on a few variables, but you should be eating upwards of 3k calories a day, more or less.

Can you calculate that in chicken McNuggets?

Listen man, I wanna gain weight, while keeping my face acne free. I'm still at the age where eating that shit would probably cause me to break out.

>f I miss a meal or two

Typical fuckin skellies.

Look lad, do you want to gain some weight? EAT. Don't sit down to one big meal a day and think that's gonna do it. You want to hit the big 200? Four, big fucking man sized meals a day.

Four. Not one. Four. A day. No "missing" a meal.

If you keep working out enough and wash your body properly then that shouldn't be an issue.

You have graves disease, go to the doctor

Think I'm good, my eyes look fine man.